TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Cries of a Wolf by animeangelspet

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I got this idea from the movie Blood and Chocolate. It was such an awesome movie!
Naruto yawned loudly as all of team seven walked through the quiet forest.
"This has to be the most boring mission in the whole damn world!" Naruto exclaimed loudly. They had been walking since dawn toward the sand village for a herb only found there for Tsunade. The sun was going down and it was getting cold even for Naruto and his big orange shirt.
"Shut up Naruto! You're too loud!" Sakura scolded.
"Sorry Sakura." ~God I hate her~ Naruto thought. Yes, it's true, Naruto hates Sakura. He only pretends to like her to cover up one of his biggest secrets. He, Naruto Uzumaki, is gay. Naruto desperately needed to keep it a secret. The villagers already thought it a secret thought of him as a freak and he didn't need to give them more of a reason to make fun of him.
"Okay guys, we probably should camp here for the night." Kakashi suggested when they reached a small clearing and everyone agreed quickly. Naruto sighed in relief and shrugged off his backpack. Naruto groaned in desbelief as he realized he forgot his own tent.
~Stupid, stupid, stupid!~ Naruto shouted at him self.
"Is there a problem, Naruto?" Kakashi asked, seeing Naruto standing there with a scowl on his face. Naruto quickly wiped the scowl off and replaced it with a sheepish grin.
"I kinda forgot to bring a tent." Sasuke rolled his eyes as he finished putting up the tent.
"No problem, just share with Sasuke." Sasuke's eyes widened before he glared at Kakashi and Naruto. Naruto winced and looked down.
"I'm going to get some firewood." Naruto offered, running away before anyone could object.
"Stupid. Why does Sasuke hate me anyway? I never done anything wrong to him before...well okay just a few pranks but that's it! I never did anything else wrong to him!"
-Except be annoying and loud.- said a deep, growling voice in the back of Naruto's head.
"Shut up Kyuubi!" Naruto growled angerily. The other secret that Naruto had was that he was merging with Kyuubi. It had first begun when he used it's chakra at the battle with Haku. First, Naruto's senses sharpened enormously and then he was able to communicate with the fox. Imagine Naruto's shock when when he found out that the fox wasn't that mean, though Naruto never found out the reason for Kyuubi almost destroying the village. Besides, she was someone he could talk to. Naruto thought her as a companion sort of instead of " I'm talking to a nine tailed fox that nearly destroyed the village." Naruto sighed but immediatly stiffened when he sensed danger. He turned around and saw some bushes moving.
-Careful Kit! I don't trust this thing and if you die I die!"Naruto was about to say something sarcastic but didn't get a chance to when something big and grey jumped on him, causing him to fall on his back.
~Damn this thing is heavy!~ Naruto opened his eyes and realized it was wolf. Only this wolf was the size of a bear and had red glowing eyes.
"Nice...doggy?" The wolf snarled and bit Naruto on the shoulder. Naruto screamed as pain spreaded through his whole body. This didn't feel like any bite; It felt like posoin was coming into his body. As the pain started to disappear, he felt the wolf get off him. Naruto turned his head and saw the wolf staring at him cautiously as something crawled under it. Focusing his eyesight, Naruto saw that it was a wolf cub.
~I must have wondered to close to it and the mother felt threatened.~ Naruto realized as the wolf picked up her dub with her mouth.
"I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to hurt your kid, I was only trying to collect firewood for my team." Naruto explained, not expecting the wolf to understand. Naruto's eyes widened when he saw the wolf shoot him a look of worry before running off. After a while, Naruto sat up slowly, wincing when his shoulder sent him a bolt of pain.
-You just make friends everywhere you go don't you?- Kyuubi asked sarcasticly.
"Shut up!" Naruto yelled as he picked up the sticks he had dropped and headed back to camp.
"What took you so long?" Sakura all but shrieked as soon as she saw him.
"I didn't take that long. If you think you can do better why don't you do it next time?" Naruto snarled, startling everyone. Naruto sighed/growled as he dumped the sticks in the middle of the camp and watched Kakashi set it on fire. He didn't mean to act so mean toward Sakura but he was cold, tired and his shoulder was throbbing.
-You're sulking.-
~Oh well.~ Naruto thought as he let the fire warm him up. He ignored the strange and worried looks his teammates threw him and only looked up when Kakashi cleared his throat to get their attention.
"Since this forest is known to have robbers and such, we will have someone watching the camp. I'll go first, Sasuke second, Naruto third and Sakura last. Everyone nodded and went to their tents. Naruto paused before going into Sasuke's tent, feeling a little guilty. Thankfully, Naruto had a least remembered his sleeping bag which Naruto took out of his bag and unrolled it as far away rom Sasuke as possible. Sasuke ignored him and lay down with his back facing Naruto. Naruto sat down, guilt eating away at him.
"Look, Sasuke, I'm sorry. I'll just sleep outside by the fire."
"Just stay. You'll freeze." Sasuke grunted, not moving an inch.
-Awwww he cares.- Kyuubi cooed mockingly.
"I swear, if you don't shut up, I'll kill you!" Naruto covered his mouth when Sasuke turned around and glared. Naruto heard Kyuubi laughing her head off inside his head.
~I hate you, I hate you, I HATE you!~
-Love you too.-
"Ummm, not you! I was telling myself too shut up!" Naruto said hurriedly.
"Whatever!" Sasuke snarled as he turned around. If he was watching, he would have seen a look of depression then anger show on Naruto's face.
"I can't do anything right, can I?" Naruto spat out. Naruto ran out of the tent and was about to run into the forest when a voice stopped him.
"Where are you headed off too?"
-Damn it!~ "I couldn't sleep and I'm going to take a short walk."
"Don't get lost."
"I won't." With that, Naruto ran off into the deeper part of the forest.