TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sasuke's Birthday Party! by Hollow_Trinity

[Reviews - 11]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto, BUT I WILL, DAMMIT! ^^ I got this idea in my head and it wouldn't go away. Soooo here it is!
“Happy birthday, Sasuke!!!” Everyone shouted as Sasuke opened the door to the Uchiha manor. “Thanks, everyone.” He smiled. All the guys he had invited were here. Naruto, Kiba, Neji, and Gaara. And, of course, Itachi was there. Sasuke groaned inwardly. His brother was sure to ruin everything. And he probably messed up the pizza toppings on purpose. Sasuke had asked him kindly to order three large pizzas, one with cheese, one with pepperoni, and one with black olives, but Itachi probably got anchovies, Hawaiian, and green peppers. Sasuke prayed that he hadn’t.

Everyone ‘oohed’ and ‘ahhhed’ at the lavishly decorated Uchiha manor. Sasuke grinned, and showed them all to the living room. “Sweet,” said Gaara, “Only three more years and we’ll all see the Uchiha car crashed through the wall here.” Everyone laughed except Sasuke. “Only Itachi did that. I am NOT like him.” The 13-year old boy groaned. Well, he thought, at least everyone was laid back and happy. “Guys!” Itachi called from the kitchen. “C’mere! Everyone except Sasuke!” His voice was light and sing-songy. “Why can’t Sasuke come in?” demanded Kiba. “Just get yourselves in here!” He said. Sasuke sighed, and Neji gave him a pat on the back. “If we can, we’ll tell you what it was.” “Thanks, Neji.” Sasuke smiled, and watched his friends run into the kitchen.

The boy sighed, and walked over to the couch. But just before he could sit down, everyone screamed, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SASUKE!!” “Woah!” He jumped, and saw everyone (except Itachi, who was still in the kitchen) holding a large cake. It had 13 candles with bright red flames shedding light over the cake. The cake had an Uchiha fan symbol on it, with ‘Happy Birthday Sasuke’ written in loopy letters around it. Sasuke turned red as his friends sang ‘Happy Birthday’ to him. He blushed even harder as Naruto sang out “To youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!” at the very end. His face turned to it’s normal color as Naruto began to hack from having sang so long. Gaara slapped him on the back, and he fell face-first on the floor. Everyone laughed as Naruto rubbed his nose. “Owwww… why do you have to have such hard carpets, Sasuke?” He asked. Sasuke chuckled.

“Ooooh, birthday boy!!!” Itachi called as he walked into the room. “Aw, crap…” Sasuke muttered. His brother held a long knife. “It is now time to perform the Uchiha coming-of-age birthday ritual!” He said. Sasuke’s ears perked up. What was he talking about? He didn’t do this when he turned 13. “What the hell are you talking about?” Sasuke commanded. “Language, little brother; language!” “Language, my ass…” Sasuke muttered under his breath. “The ritual goes like this.” Itachi said primly. Sasuke’s friends watched on in wonder. “Whoever’s birthday it is cuts the first slice of cake, but keeps the knife down at the bottom of the tray.” He handed the knife to Sasuke, and he began to slowly and carefully cut out a triangle of cake. “What’s he playing at?” Gaara asked Kiba, and Kiba shrugged. As Sasuke finished slicing the cake, his friends gathered around him. Itachi was standing in the corner, his arms folded. “Now what?” Sasuke asked. “Pull the knife out of the cake- slowly, now…” The 13 year-old did as he was told, and pulled out a crumb and icing covered knife. “OK…. What does this have to do with anything?” Sasuke asked.

Itachi snickered. “Poor little brother, it came out dirty. Now you have to kiss the nearest person.” Sasuke turned bright red. He turned around, and everyone but Naruto had fast enough reflexes to plaster themselves on the wall. Naruto’s face slowly turned one, two, three shades of red. Neji leaned forward and poked him in the back, pushing him forward. Itachi was now rolling on the floor with laughter, pounding his fists on the coffee table. “Go ahead, little brother!!” He said in between bursts of insane laughter.

“Uhh…” Naruto muttered, and leaned his face close to Sasuke’s, and Sasuke did the same. Their eyes closed, and the noses touched. Their foreheads were even. Neji and Kiba had shifty eyes, and they quickly ran up and pushed on the backs of their heads, Kiba shoving Naruto and Neji slapping Sasuke on the back of the head.

Their eyes opened at the same time, their faces bright red. They hadn’t noticed that they were in a passionate embrace, Naruto’s arms wrapped around Sasuke’s neck, and Sasuke holding Naruto close to him around the waist. But-but… it felt good. The moment they made contact, it was like fireworks. Sasuke wanted it to go on forever.

Flash! Itachi took a picture with a digital camera. Sasuke screamed. He instantly released himself from Naruto, and the blonde stood dumbly, his face flushed four shades of red. “ITACHI!!!” Sasuke shouted, and grabbed the camera from his brother. Itachi, Neji, and Kiba were all rolling on the floor with laughter. Gaara stared blankly, blushing lightly. He had never done it that way with Hinata before. “Let’s just eat the damn cake…” Sasuke muttered, running his hands through his hair.

That night, as the boys were eating pizza and watching TV in Sasuke’s room; Sasuke sat as close to Naruto as possible. Even though he had acted as though the kiss was disgusting, he had truly enjoyed it. Sasuke’s stomach was in a knot. The blonde haired boy now seemed incredibly attractive. He had never had feelings for anyone before, and this was an amazing sensation. Naruto didn’t seem like a bumbling idiot, he seemed like a hot bumbling idiot.

Sasuke took a deep breath, and slowly slid his hand into Naruto’s. Naruto squeezed it gently, curling his fingers in between Sasuke’s. They remained like that through Mythbusters and FutureWeapons. As the night wore on, the boys got bored of TV, and Kiba started a pillow fight by slapping Gaara in the back of the head with a nearby throw pillow. It was soon a war. They had all hidden in various corners of the room, armed with cushions. Sasuke opened the door to his walk in closet, and came nose to nose with Naruto. Unknown to Sasuke, Naruto had slipped into the closet after faking going under the bed. In the darkness, the blonde couldn’t see Sasuke blush. He was with Naruto. In a dark closet. His heart raced. What should he do? What should he do??

He grabbed Naruto on the shoulders, and pulled him towards him, their lips crashing together. Naruto gasped as Sasuke’s progressed their way down Naruto’s back, his hand sliding under the t-shirt that covered his chest. Naruto closed his eyes, letting Sasuke feel his way around on his back. He gasped as Sasuke pulled his shirt off, his hands rubbing the smooth, warm flesh of his back. Naruto pulled away from the kiss, and started to remove Sasuke’s shirt. Sasuke pressed their lips together as Naruto dropped the shirt to the floor. They fell to the floor, Sasuke’s leg wrapped around Naruto’s waist.

Suddenly, light poured on top of them as the door to the closet opened. “Oh my god….” Neji said. Naruto’s face turned bright red. A blush of pink appeared on Sasuke’s face. FLASH! “ITACHI!!!!” Sasuke screamed. Itachi lifted a video camera from his face. “Oh, come now, little brother. You looked so cute just before!” Neji and Kiba burst into peals of laughter. Gaara poked his head from behind the door, and his eyes widened. Sasuke snarled. “ITACHI, YOU BASTARD, I’LL MURDER YOU!!!” “Wonder how much money I can get this for on eBay…?” Just after Kiba and Neji had recovered from their fit, they began to laugh again. “DAMN YOU, ITACHI!!!!” Sasuke jumped up to try and strangle his brother, but Naruto grabbed his ankle; causing him to trip. Neji and Kiba started laughing again. Gaara was confused. “What the hell…?” He muttered, watching Itachi run out of the room.

“Naruto, what was that for?!” Sasuke demanded at the blushing blonde. “He’s not worth it. He’s an idiot with a camera.” “So?! That ‘idiot with a camera’ is gonna put a film of us, er… doing… what we were doing… on eBay to sell to someone!!” Naruto bit his lip. “Oh.” Sasuke twirled his hand slightly to signify for him to go on. “Oh, shit.” Naruto said, and jumped up. “ITACHI!!!”

Neji and Kiba were lying on the floor, holding their stomachs in pain. “What, laugh too hard, guys?” Gaara asked, dropping his pillow on Neji’s stomach. Neji rolled over. “Yeah… oooh, that hurts…” Kiba groaned. “Stupid Itachi, making us laugh too hard… what were Naruto and Sasuke doing anyways?” Gaara sighed. “Whaddaya think they were doing? The hula?? Earth to Kiba- they were in A CLOSET. Half naked, and hugging each other.” Kiba shrugged. “So? Maybe they were having a party.” “A party?!” Gaara sighed. Ok, be calm. He’s just an idiot, a normal idiot. You can deal with this. “Don’t you ever get on the internet??” Kiba looked down slightly in thought. “No.” Gaara slapped his forehead. “They were making out, stupid!!” Kiba smiled. “Ooooooooh!” He stopped, and looked at Neji. “What’s that?” Gaara groaned, and fell backwards. “Kill me now.” Neji rolled his eyes. “This, moron.” He grabbed Kiba and kissed him, and the two were soon rolling around on the floor happily.
Gaara recoiled slightly. My god… he thought. I need to get Hinata to do that with me.

Naruto and Sasuke chased Itachi around the house madly. They finally cornered him in the living room. Sasuke had grabbed a frying pan and Naruto had torn a lamp from it's socket. Itachi looked around. "Itachi... if you sell that video on eBay.. YOU'RE DEAD." Sasuke threatened, and held his frying pan high. Itachi shrugged. "I already sold it." Naruto and Sasuke screamed. "WHAT???" "I made a clone and told him to." Naruto sighed. "Let's beat him up anyways." -insert violent Itachi beating- (Author's Note: DON'T KILL ME, I HATED TO DO IT, BUT I DID!) Sasuke tossed the frying pan back into the kitchen. "Ya know, Naruto? This is the best birthday ever." Naruto was silent, then burst into laughter. "Omigod, Sasuke! That sounded SOOOO corny!!" Sasuke growled. "Do you wanna feel frying pan on your head??" Naruto gave a squeak, and said, "No." Sasuke smiled. "Good. Now let's go see what the others are doing." Naruto smiled. "Alright." And grabbed his hand and they both ran upstairs to continue the party.

THE END.

Author's Notes:

Sorry for the bad ending, I couldn't think. :( But I hope you like it!! :D