TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


When Naruto Learned He Was Gay by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 16]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! This is just a silly fic I thought of when I stumbled across a picture of Sakura and Naruto kissing. Much Sakura bashing, so be warned if someone actually likes her. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Yes, I expect you think you will find some silly story about Naruto’s first kiss with Sasuke, right? Well, guess what? You are so wrong! I laugh at your wrongness! Ha! Ha! Ha! See that was me, laughing at your wrongness. Anyway, I am here to show you the time Naruto learned he was truly and really gay. So I bring you to a time when Sasuke has left, yes it has taken the blond idiot that long to figure out he was gay, but anyway! Please read on to learn, with Naruto, when he found he was gay.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

It was a peaceful evening, Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi had just finished training, them being the only ones left from the great Team Seven. Kakashi had long since poofed away, saying he had plans with a special dolphin. Sakura and Naruto had just rolled their eyes that the crazy antics of their sensei. Really, a ocean was miles away!

“Hey, Sakura-chan.” Naruto asked, turning towards the pink haired girl, hands lifted behind his head, a cheek spitting grin stuck on his face.

“Yeah Naruto?” Sakura answered, already knowing what the idiot wanted. Really, how many years had they been doing this? She sighed and turned around to face the boy, or man now. She actually had to look up to see him. So much had changed about him really. He really was a great guy; he had always been a great guy. She wondered why she had never noticed how handsome he looked when he grinned like that. And when did that annoying way of saying her name actually sound sweet? Hm…maybe she should actually give him a chance this time.

“Well I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to go get some ramen with me.” Naruto asked, fully expecting the usual no. He didn’t even know why he bothered asking now. Even with Sasuke gone, the girl was still obsessed with the bastard.

Actually…Sakura hadn’t said anything about the stoic teen lately. Really….it seemed Naruto was the one bringing him up a lot. And it was Naruto really determined to bring him back. And it was Naruto who couldn’t get the bastard’s face out of his head, his smiles, his chuckles, even his damn smirks that he always wore when he had beaten the blond. What did that mean? Naruto decided he was thinking way too much and mentally shook his head, deciding to think that question over later.

“Sure Naruto. Let’s go.” Sakura said calmly, smiling softly up at the grinning fool.

“Oh well okay, Sakura. I understand. Hey wait- Did you say yes?” Naruto asked, fully shocked, his blue eyes widening and his jaw dropping. Sakura giggled and noticed how handsome his eyes were.

“Yeah I said yes, now come on, I’m kind of hungry.” She giggled out and started to walk towards the ramen shop. Naruto shook himself a bit and quickly followed behind the pink haired girl.

A few minutes later they both arrived at the well known ramen shop. The old man behind the counter smiled at the two.

“So Naruto, you finally brought a pretty girl to eat with you?” The old man pried, smiling at the two some more.

Sakura blushed modestly and Naruto grinned like an idiot.

“Yep, she was finally won over by my charm and looks. Now can we please have two bowls of miso ramen?” Naruto replied cockily, sitting down on a soft stool, Sakura sitting next to him. The old man nodded, still smiling and went to prepare the soup.

“So Sakura, why did you finally say yes?” Naruto asked curiosity winning over on his inner battle of trying to act cool about the whole thing and he leaned towards the strawberry haired girl, blue eyes bright and whiskered face giving him a cat like expression, almost like a kitten with a new ball of yarn.

“I don’t know, Naruto. I guess I just realized you have grown up so much and that you have really changed for the better.” Sakura said, at first not looking at him, but then slowly facing him and smiling softly at him. They seemed to get closer and closer, not even a breath away. Lips reached for each other.

“Ahm…Your ramens here.” Naruto could have killed the damn old man who interrupted them and set two bowls of steaming ramen in front of them.

“You crazy kids, always trying to eat each others faces off.” The old man muttered as he walked away. Sakura didn’t look at him and started to calmly eat her ramen, though she didn’t seem to enjoy it much.

Naruto however, dug right in to his bowl, almost breathing in the spicy noodles. Sakura looked at him with a look of pure disgust. Ugh and she had thought he had grown up! Naruto noticed this look and slowed down a bit, looking at the ramen sadly when he couldn’t inhale it in. He took a bite slowly and noticed the look of approval that he gained from Sakura. It didn’t seem worth it though as he looked down at his noodles that should have been done by now. Sasuke would never have made him slow down with his eating. Or if he had he wouldn’t expect Naruto to listen and would have just accepted it.

What was he thinking?!? He was on a date with Sakura, finally after all these years! And he was thinking about whether Sasuke would let him eat how he wanted or not!?! It was crazy and insane! HE was crazy and insane. He quickly shook his head and kept eating his ramen.

When he finally finished his first bowl, seeing as it took him a lot longer to finish then it normally would he promised himself that he would get at least three bowls to make sup for it. But when he was about to order another bowl, he caught another one of Sakura looks, that clearly said she would think he was still immature and stupid if he ordered another bowl. He had to resist the urge to pout. Sakura was making it so he couldn’t even eat how he wanted or how much he wanted. It was so stupid. He really had to fight the urge to pout. Sasuke would have let him get another bowl…

Finally Sakura finished her bowl, it seemed like a thousand years to Naruto when it was really only twenty minutes or so. The girl got up from her stool, giving Naruto a pointed look to remind him to pay for both him and her, which he did and then she walked out of the shop. Naruto followed at her heels.

“So Sakura, would you like me to walk you home?” He asked, grinning his own self made cat like grin that looked like it hurt.

“That sounds nice, Naruto” she replied, smiling and taking his hand. Naruto looked at his hand and then up at her smile and grinned back, while inside he was trying to resist the urge to pull his hand back to him, while wondering why he had to resist it at all.

They quietly walked to Sakura’s house; Naruto walked her all the way up to her door step, before finally taking his hand away.

“Thanks for treating me to some ramen, Naruto. I had a really nice time.” She said this softly, then reached up on her tiptoes and kissed him gently on the lips before running into her house.

Naruto stood shell shocked on Sakura’s door step for a moment or two before wiping his lips off on the back of his hand and spitting some.

“That’s it, I have to find Sasuke.” He said and went off to the training grounds to train some more. He had nightmares about Sakura’s kiss for weeks after and about a month later they finally got Sasuke back. That was when Naruto finally got a kiss that didn’t make him need to spit. Sakura never really needs to know that she was the one who turned Naruto gay, does she?