TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Shinobi Insider by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 12]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: *snickers* Episode Three! *is happy* And yes! The pervs keep piling in!
The cameras zoom in onto the set, all four hosts seated in their usual spots. The girls smiling, the guys wanting to anywhere but here.

Oni- I’m Oni!

Nikki- And I’m Nikki!

Imashime- Hn

Yabane- …

Stage- And we bring you Shinobi Insider!

The audience cheers as the lights zigzag across the stage.

Oni- Our first guest today is none other than

Nikki- Nonki Neikan!

Neikan- *walks out on stage as a squeaking girl is heard from outside*

Yabane- *watches Imashime glare at Neikan as he sits next to Yabane*

Imashime- *points at Yabane* Mine

Oni- *rolls eyes* Anyway! Onto the topic and our guests for today!

Nikki- *scurries backstage and returns with envelope*

Imashime- *takes folder* Our topic today, Is Kakashi a sex addict? From Uzamaki_Fluff *snickers*

Yabane- With our guests, Jiraiya, Sai, Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Umino Iruka.

The guests walk out from backstage and take up seats on either side of the stage, the audience applauding them all the while. Fan girls squealed as their favorite perverts entered, occasionally rocks were thrown at a certain pink guest, no names will be mentioned.

Oni- So the question, you all know

Nikki- Now give us answers!

Jiraiya- Of course he’s a sex addict! He reads my work after all, masterpieces! Each and every one more addicting than the last!

Neikan- *nods* Yes they are

Imashime- *looks at Yabane* Very inspirational too

Yabane- *gulps*

Sakura- …Well… I wouldn’t call sensei an addict but… The man is a complete pervert!

Oni- Duh! I could have told you that, blob!

Nikki- If that was all there was we wouldn’t have to have this episode!

Naruto- If you ask me, sensei is completely addicted! How many sensei go around training their students while reading smut? None!

Neikan- And what a shame that is… *thinks for a moment* I shall be a sensei some day

All But Neikan- NO!

Neikan- *pouts* Just a suggestion…

Yabane- *looks at Iruka*

Imashime- Does the teacher have anything to add?

Iruka- *nervous look* I’m not really comfortable with this topic…

Oni & Nikki- I sense gossip! *tackles Iruka* Spill!

Iruka- *on floor* *pushes girls off* If you must know… Because of those damn books Jiraiya-sama writes KAKASHI WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE!

At once the stage and audience gasps and look at Iruka who is porting a major blush.

Oni- You mean…?

Nikki- He…?

Sai- Penis?

Iruka- Yes Damn it! *runs off stage with hand out towards camera*

Oni- *whispers* Kohai… wanna split up afterwards..

Nikki- *whispers* I call the OCs!

Oni- Damn you but fine *snuggles recorder*

Neikan- Show? Hosting? Ringing bells?

Oni- Oh yeah! *nervous giggle*

Nikki- Sai anything you want to add?

Sai- *blank stare directly at camera* Kakashi likes penis. And Naruto lacks one.

Naruto screams and nearly causes a scene like that from The Jerry Springer Show before the girls call security and have the blonde dragged off. The guests smile and wave at the camera as the screen starts to change black.

Oni- This has been Oni!

Nikki- And Nikki!

Imashime- *not there*

Yabane- *not there*

Neikan- *tip toeing after stage hand*

Girls- Damn it all again! *grabs cameras* Signing off! *runs behind stage*

The stage goes completely black as the audience claps, by now they know all too well what the co-hosts are up to. The guest host they can only wonder and be afraid. The remaining guests were then politely escorted out of the building before being tossed in the street next to the still fuming Naruto.

Normal show? Of course not!