TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Wicked! by RavenToriBlack

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
Wicked!

For WickedLady and LittleCrane.

Beta read by - LittleCrane... she is the Seme to my Uke! lol.

Chapter one - Introduction, the beginning of the end!

Note - This chapter is written a little strangely...but that's only for the first chapter, the rest will be written differently.

Disclaimer - I don't own Naruto... if I did I wouldn't be writing fan fictions I would be writing Naruto manga and episodes. Thus, proving...I DON'T OWN NARUTO OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS! Except characters I make up!
Sasuke and Naruto were only 15 when they began to date and, because Sasuke told Naruto to marry him ASAP (yes....told. He didn't ask, no no, Uchiha's don't ask people to marry them they demand it and eventually get what they want, and hey, who was Naruto to complain...he was uke after all) got married when they were 16.

"Hey dobe... wake up." Sasuke whispered he's kitsune's ear.

"Teme, we did it only three hours ago... give me a rest would ya'?" Naruto mumbled as he turned over.

Sasuke frowned.

"Dobe. I want to talk to you..."

"Can't it wait?"

Sasuke glared which seemed to work because the blonde turned back to face Sasuke.

"What is it, teme?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"We are getting married." Sasuke told the cute blonde.

"Huh... don't I get a say in this???"

Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "No. You get no say in this at all."

"I see... and when, pray tell, will this be taking place?"

"I don't know whenever you want." Sasuke said simply as a sweat drop appeared behind the blonde.

"How about next year... see how things go." Naruto said a little freaked out by the way he was being proposed to.

"Pfffft, whatever."

Anyway, a year later on that exact day (thanks to Sasuke’s incredible memory) Sasuke and Naruto got hitched!

On the day of the wedding Iruka cried hard as he walked the bri...er...other groom down the isle. Naruto wasn't sure if Iruka was actually crying out of parental sadness/ happiness of seeing he's 'child' getting married or if he was actually crying in out of the pain of knowing that Naruto would be marrying Sasuke... someone just like he's current boyfriend Kakashi, someone ...well to put it simply...perverted. Ironically, just before the wedding Kakashi had given he's adopted son, Sasuke, some advice. The advice given was along the lines of: "Read the yaoi version of ’Icha Icha Paradise'...it will help." Followed by the presenting of said book.

All in all the wedding went well if you skip the part where Lee got drunk, Sakura and Ino cried all night long and Tsunade threatened ,on many accounts, to kill Sasuke if he ever hurt Naruto.

So we swiftly move on to the wedding night with the newly weds.

Naruto looked up at Sasuke who was towering over him. They were lying on a classy hotel bed staring into each others eyes.

"Sasuke..."

"Yeah Naruto."

"I'm sorry." Naruto said looking away from he's husband.

"For what?" Sasuke was confused. He wasn't upset with the blonde and to he's knowledge Naruto hadn't done anything wrong...today at least.

"I...I...you... you wanted to revive your clan...and...and because of me...you won't be able to...I...” Naruto sobbed. This had been playing on he's mind recently and it was hurting to know that he was stopping someone from accomplishing their dreams.

Sasuke frowned. 'Way to break the mood, dobe.' He sighed as he looked down at he's cute little kitsune sobbing and captured the blondes chin in he's hand as he turned the slightly younger boy to face him once more.

"Do you think I would have married you if I cared about that?"

Naruto blinked a couple of times before smiling his usual bright and shinning smile.

"Dummy."

So after a happy, and expensive in Sasuke’s opinion, honeymoon the two teenage ninjas began to live a normal married life. Sasuke managed to become one of the ANBU and the personal body guard of the new Hokage, and he's husband, Naruto. Yes, as per cliché' of every fan fiction, Naruto became Hokage. And life went on per normal...until one day, around nine months after their marriage, everything turned around.

Naruto and Sasuke came home together after a long day at work and an especially long time at Ichirucha's ramen shop. They had just walked through the entrance to the Uchiha estate when everything turned black.

Naruto and Sasuke slowly opened their eyes only to find themselves deep within Naruto and standing in front of Kyuubis 'jail'.

"Kyuubi! What is the meaning of this?!" Naruto screamed angrily.

"Hmmm, well I have a deal for you, and our mate, kit." Kyuubi answered with a demonic laugh.

Sasuke looked at Naruto. "Our?" He questioned.

Naruto threw him a 'Er...I'll explain later' look.

"Mate." Kyuubi addressed Sasuke.

Sasuke calmly walked over to Kyuubi, stopping directly in front of the dreaded demon fox .

"Yes?" He responded watching Naruto's angered expression from the corner of he's eye.

"You wish to revive your clan don't you?"

Upon hearing this Sasuke's eyes narrowed as he turned and looked at Naruto with a guilty look. No matter how hard he denied it, he really did want to revive he's clan, deep down he wanted to have children of he's own and Kyuubi had picked up on this only to use it against him. Sasuke caught the saddened expression on his lovers face. Sharingan spinning rapidly as he extended his hand to the tip of Kyubbi's nose.

"Any last words?" Sasuke growled.

Kyuubi smiled. "I can make it possible for you and Naruto to have children of your own."

"Heh, yeah right! LIAR! Don't play with our emotions like that! Diminish his powers like last time Sasuke!" Naruto yelled.

But Sasuke was interested. Naruto watched in pure horror as Sasuke lowered his hand.

"Continue."

"Heh, one of the more common Uchiha traits... selfishness." Kyubbi began but quickly noticed Sasuke's hand beginning to rise again and got back to the point.

"Heres the deal. I will make it possible for the both of you to have children, sorry Kit you get to be the mummy and bare the children, the only thing I want is to be able to seal my baby kitsune in the children. I will give you until tomorrow night to make your decision."

"And what if the answer is no. Can we make the same deal later on?" Naruto asked curiously.

"No. This is a one time offer. If the answer is no or if there is no answer then the deal will not happen ever again."

"I don't understand why you want your demon spawn sealed inside our children! You have something planned!"

"Why Kit, don't you trust me."

"No I don't I...I..." Naruto began to become disorientated before fainting.

Sasuke caught Naruto and turned towards Kyuubi.

"What did you do to him?" Sasuke glared.

"Sent him back...Sasuke...Think how strong your children will be. Think how happy you will be; think of what kind of chance this is! It is once in a life time... after all how else will you revive your clan?"

"You bast..."Sasuke began before he fainted.

"Kit picked a good mate! Think of how strong the children will be! Better yet think of how good looking they'll be!" Kyuubi squealed with delight.

Sasuke woke up to Naruto placing a cold wet cloth on his forehead. Sasuke sat up, letting the cloth fall to the ground.

"Naruto you dobe. I don't have a fever."

"I know...I just wanted to... help."

Sasuke sighed. How the hell was he suppose to stay angry when he goes and says something like that.

"We are having children." Sasuke told Naruto, he really did make the perfect seme.

Naruto looked at he's husband with both shock and worry.

"Are you insane?! Didn't you hear the part where Kyuubi is going to put he's evil demon spawn inside our children?!" Naruto ranted until Sasuke hit him playfully over the head.

"Shut it. You have a demon inside you and it doesn't seem to be a problem...except for the part where I'm shared property."

"It IS a problem Sasuke. They'll be hated, picked on, and most of all lonely! You don't understand what it's like to be hated by everyone!" Naruto was angry, he knew he was, but that didn't stop the tears flowing out of he's eyes.

Sasuke bought Naruto close, pulling him into a hug.

"No I don't. But I do know this. They will, like you do now, bare the Uchiha name. Who would be stupid enough to be pick on them? They will not be disrespected whilst holding the Uchiha name, and neither will you, that I will make sure of. And even if people were stupid enough to pick on our children they would not experience the loneliness that you did, Naruto, because they will have us as parents. Two strong fathers to love and care for them, plus all of your friends will care for and love them..."

"What about your friends?"

"What friends?" "Good point."

"Naruto... do you think I would do something so reckless if it were bad?"

Naruto didn't answer aloud but in his mind he answered quite loudly.

'Yes, if you were blinded by what you so selfishly want.'

"Naruto..."

"Yes?"

"Do you want to have children with me?"

Naruto sighed.

"This is the only way isn't it?"

"Yes..."

"Okay..." Naruto answered despite the nauseousness that was now filling his stomach, telling him that he had made a very bad mistake. However, that all disappeared when he saw Sasuke’s expression. It was one that he had never seen before. He looked so happy and excited, like a child...

"Oi! Kyubbi! We have our answer." Naruto called out.

"Hmm, so soon?"

"The answer is yes."

"My, my...are you sure? Such a quick decision..."

"Just hurry up and do what you have to before we reconsider." Naruto snarled at his inner demon.

Kyuubi smiled. Despite all he did and all he said, he really did love his kitsune.

At that precise moment Naruto fainted for the second time that night.

Sasuke went to go to his lover’s side but Kyuubi stopped him.

"He'll be fine; I'm the one doing all the hard work. Now that he's asleep lets have some fun..."

2 am that morning.

Naruto awoke to some strange sounds. He was having such a good dream too, him and Sasuke... at a ramen shop, Sasuke’s treat!

"Ahh"

"There's some more of those noises that woke me up." Naruto said to no one imparticular.

"Harder, harder...ahh, that it's! Ah Sasuke! You're great! AH!"

'No...it can't be...it's all a misunderstanding!'

"Can't you be a bit quieter, dobe's still sleeping in the next room!"

"Oh, Sasuke. Yes, yes! More! Ahh"

Naruto began to cry. He slowly got up and walked, as quietly as he could, to the door that connected the two rooms.

'Kyuubi said that Sasuke was he's mate too....I, I...he...Sasuke! How could you! Why.'

Naruto opened the door, eyes wide and tears falling, he was greeted with a peculiar site.

Sasuke and Kyuubi both sitting in front of the open fire on the floor of the lounge. Kyuubi, in a smaller form, curled up against Sasuke and Sasuke scratching Kyuubi behind the ear and occasionally on the tummy.

They both turned to look at Naruto.

"Naruto...What happened, are you alright?!" Sasuke asked, fear evident in he's voice as he ran over to he's dobe.

"Kit, did someone do something to you, if they did...I'll kill them!"

Naruto blinked once...twice...three times before smiling and wiping he's eyes dry.

"It...it was just a nightmare...I feel better now though."

Sasuke smiled and Kyuubi jumped onto he's shoulder before licking he's face and then returning to he's prison within Naruto. Sasuke bent down and looked into Naruto's eyes lovingly. Well Naruto thought that it was lovingly until the teme opened his mouth.

"Coy Naruto, let's make some demon spawn...." Sasuke said as he picked Naruto up bridal style and carried him off to bed.

Poor Naruto, if only he knew that he had become overly fertile...in other words this one night was enough to get him pregnant.

"Hey Naruto..." Asked a worn out Sasuke.

"Yeah...” Answered an equally exhausted Naruto.

"I wonder if our child will be a boy or a girl."

"Hmm, I don't know... I don't mind either way."

"Neither do I."

"Hey Sasuke, one thing, I kinda' just thought of it now, is it going to be hard carrying a child inside me?"

"Mmmhhhmm, you see you'll need to rest a lot and you won't be able to doing anything manual laboured or stressful or else the child might die. That means that..." Sasuke sat up as fast as lightning. He was silent.

"Sasuke? What’s wrong?"

Sasuke jumped out of bed and turned on the light.

Quickly putting on he's boxers, he ran over to the village scrolls they had copies of in their room and began to read, not bothering to answer Naruto.

"Sasuke?" Naruto had a bad feeling about this.
Sasuke abruptly stopped reading and turned to he's demon possessed lover.

"Naruto...I don't know how to tell you this..." Naruto gulped. "...but, someone who is pregnant is not allowed to become Hokage... the second in command is to take over until the Hokage has had their child."

"But...but...Sasuke...I... why...”

"It would be bad for you and the baby..."

"But...second in command is..."

"Me."

TBC...