TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Tales of the Reunion Campfire by puresugar13

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: So it's not real yaoi, but it's pretty much employed... I'm so smevil!

Smevil= Smexxy Evil
I had felt lonely. I mean really lonely. And bad things happen when I get lonely. My family went to the flea market and Atlantis sank in the same hour. They really shouldn’t have put the plug in the middle of the city.

So I had felt lonely and did the only thing that wouldn’t destroy a part of the world. I invited everyone.

Everyone was here. By everyone I mean the rookie nine, Team Gai, and the sand siblings. We were currently in one of the forests of Konoha. I don’t know which one… just one of them. This was actually really surprising, because normally, I and the guys went off and did something by ourselves because the girls wanted nothing to do with it… oh well, their loss. So this time everyone was here.

Sakura glared at me. “You invited us Kat, so what are we going to do?” She growled at me. I couldn’t help but glare back in my nature. I wasn’t even sure why I had invited the pink haired bitch.

“I say we tell stories!” Lee exclaimed. Typical Lee, always saying something that triggers the evil in me. Everyone turned to me for approval since it was my gathering. I reached into my backpack and pulled out my bag of chocolate twizlers, and nodded.

All was silent once again. I sighed. “I think I’ll tell the fireworks story. Don’t worry, Chouji told me everything, seeing he was only eating chips and watching.” I smirked evilly. The guys found some form or way of banging their heads. Boy was I good at torture; I think I’ll take lessons from Ikibi.

~FIREWORKS FLASHBACK~

So after the other girls had separated ways from us, Kiba decided it funny to pull out twelve sakes for everyone, naturally, I stole from Lee and Chouji. Chouji was too busy with his snackage, and Lee didn’t need but one or two bottles total.

It started out with a simple game of what I call drink till you drop. The rules were you had to do a dare, or take one chug, not sip, a chug from your sake bottle. I was the master at this game.

“Let’s see, Sasuke.” Sasuke turned his attention towards me, after I called him for a dare. “I dare you to kiss… Naruto!” His reaction was priceless, the great Uchiha’s mask fell, and he gave me a look that said, ‘what the fuck are you thinking woman!?!’. I replied with an evil grin.

As Sasuke deployed the kiss, I took my camera out and recorded the picture to show everyone. He tried to chase me around, but failed as he tripped over my very bulky backpack.

Everyone there, including Gaara, started to giggle. “Everybody point and laugh.” I said, and everybody did so.

As Sasuke got up, he decided poking my backpack “What the hell do you keep in here?” He asked me. “Bricks, dead bodies?” I kicked his hand.

“No touchy my backpack!” I yelled at him, and proceeded to dig into my bag, and pull out a large bag filled to the brim with a large assortment of the most deadliest fire works. “I’m in a pyromaniac mood today.” I grinned evilly. Boy was I good at the crazy. “They’re for everyone!”

Soon we’d divided out the fireworks out amongst those who wanted them; everyone except Chouji. And soon everyone was drunk, except Chouji.

I pulled Gaara aside and whispered a plan with him.

Sasuke was running in circles like a mad man, along with Naruto who looked as if he wanted more than the earlier forced kiss. Neji was clinging to Gaara, so I guessed he knew the plan. Shikamaru was like a lump, head buried in the sand like and ostrich, and Lee was running through the water after Kankuro, who’d taken his spandex suit and tied it to a buoy. Kiba and Shino were just passed out lumps by the bonfire… which happened to be an old broken down shack, with many unknown explosives inside.

Gaara nodded, and we assumed positions for the plan.

“Sasuke!” I called out to the running raven. “I have a video of you humping Mr. Teddy! And I’ll post it on the internet if you don’t come and get it!” As presumed, he came charging after me, followed by the blonde.

Gaara, tied his feet up in the sand, and he fell over, Naruto landing on top of him.

I laughed and walked over to help them, as Gaara released his sand. As I pulled Naruto to his feet, I stuck fireworks in the back of his pants. And I did the same with Sasuke, who almost mauled me for the video, which I didn’t have with me at the time, but I had it.

Soon, rumbling startled the sleeping Shino and Kiba, and they ran away from the grumbling bonfire. As if a much needed lighter was sent from the sky, the explosive house… exploded, sending ambers everywhere, including to the fireworks in Naruto and Sasuke’s pants.

The hissing sound of the fuse being burned was heard by Neji, who pointed and laughed at them. “Haha, they got so scared their pissing in their pan-“ He dropped after having too much sake and Gaara was dragging him off.

Sasuke and Naruto looked to their backsides, and stared wide eyed at the burning fireworks. Instead of taking them out as they would… if they were sober, but they weren’t. Instead they ran around like idiot, screaming their heads off. They soon collided and lay in the sand, where the sand poofed because of the explosion from the fireworks going off.

I was blinded by the sand. And soon had two angry subjects to my evilness, jumping on me.

Kankuro had grabbed Shikamaru and ran off. As did Shino with Kiba.

Next thing anyone knew, I was being dragged to the bonfire, hog tied and gagged, and confused as hell.

Sasuke lifted me up and threw me at the bonfire… what was left of it. He missed.

I wound up on the left side of the bonfire, my head stuck in the sand, and now pissed as hell. I would get my revenge, but fell asleep instead.

I was the first to wake up out of our group, and I remembered where I was. We were at one of the beaches in Suna. I saw Chouji passed out with his chips, Shikamaru snuggled up with Kankuro, Neji snuggled up with Gaara, Lee sleeping on the buoy, and Sasuke and Naruto snuggled up. I took picture for future blackmail. I was really good at this evil thing.

~END FIREWORKS FLASHBACK~

The girls were devastated, which was good by my standards, and the boys were hitting their heads on what ever tree, log or rock they could find.

“I never did figure out what happened, but I have a pretty good idea.” I said, causing the hitting of the heads to grow more consistent. Now I was sure I would be A) chased. B) Blackmailed. C) Mobbed by fangirls. Or D) killed and fed to Zetsu. But it was all completely worth it.

“That’s not as bad as what you did afterwards.” Sasuke smirked at me.

Blackmail, I knew it.