TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Love You Turn To by Ally_Monrue

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ahem... I do not own Naruto... though it would be nice *dreamy expression on face*...
Non Existant Audience- -_-' wwwwwooowwww.... you're so weird...!
Author- *dreamy voice* yeah... i sure am *snaps back to reality* i mean.... how dare you!! En' gaurde!! I shall rip you to shreds!!
NEA- Ohhhh Noooo!!! not with that big scary non-existant sword in yer hand!!
A- Mwahahahahahaha!! That's right!! My big scary non-existant sw--heeey!!! Stop being so tricky!!
NEA- You're the author! You need to start actiong like it and write the damn story, dumbass.
A- *sniffles* f-fine you-you big j-jerkface!!!
NEA- -_-" To be continued...
Kiba sat on the couch with Hinata sitting on his lap tracing his finger down the side of her leg and kissing her neck. Hinata was strangely stiff, Kiba noticed.

He stopped and put his head on her shoulder, his chin resting gently on her collarbone.

"Hinata? Are you all right? You seem worried about something. You're so stiff" He said quietly in her ear. He got a look at her face and frowned. When she was with him she usually relaxed, she didn't even stutter around him anymore. What could be wrong?

There was a short silence before Hinata aswered and when she did her stutter had come back ten fold. This 'really' worried Kiba. How come her stuttering had come back so suddenly?

"K-k-kiba-kun, I-i-i-i'm r-really so-sorry. I-i just c-c-can't love y-you. N-n-not when I-i-i love... s-s-someone else," she got up off Kiba's lap and started walking to the door. "I r-r-really 'am' s-s-sorry Kiba-kun." And she left. Just like that. After all they had been through.

And he could tell that she was, truly sorry, but that didn't lessen the pain in his heart any. He clutched his chest he couldn't breath! It was so painful! His vision blurred and tears trickled down his face and dripped off the tip of his nose.

He heard Akamaru's big paw steps coming toward him. Akamaru nuzzled his knee and whined. Kiba bent down and hugged him tightly around his neck and shoulders. He was sobbing freely now, into Akamaru's soft white fur. Akamaru was strong enough to get him on his back and he carried the heartbroken boy through the doors of the Inuzuka family's home.

They got outside and Akamaru kept going. He went into the village. Many people stared, not because of the huge white dog but because of the boy riding him. Kiba 'never' rode slumped down with his face burried in Akamaru's fur. They also noticed that it seemed like his shoulders were shaking. Could Kiba be crying? No. That couldn't be possible. Kiba 'never' cried... did he?

"Kiba?" he heard the voice but just barely. It seemed like it was coming from very far away. He couldn't tell who it was but he didnt't look up. He wasn't curious at all at the moment, he didn't feel he would ever feel curious again. He felt he would never feel anything again after he stopped crying. And he would welcome the nothingness. There would be no more pain. No more heartbreak.

Akamaru stopped moving. Yamanaka Ino was standing beside him with a worried expression clouding her pretty face. Her blue eyes looked at Kiba sadly. She understood what was wrong with him. Sakura had been the same way he was right now when Sasuke had left. She had been emotionless except for pain. Suffering of heartbreak.

"Kiba..." there was pity in her voice. Poor Kiba. She hugged him. Why should he have to suffer like this?

"Akamaru," she said speaking to the big white dog. "Can you carry him back to my house? Maybe I could try to get him to have some cocoa. I know it wouldn't help much but we should try it anyway, right?" Akamaru whined in agreement.

*At the Yamanaka Residence*

Kiba was laying on Ino's bed. He had finished crying. He had no more tears left. All cried out.

Ino had left him and Akamaru on her bed so she could go make some hot cocoa for Kiba and some food for Akamaru. She was left to ponder her thoughts.

How could Hinata have broken Kiba's heart like that? (Me: Ino figured that Hinata had been the one to break his heart because there had been no one else, to her knowlege, that could have that kind affect on Kiba. Poor Kiba.

As she brought up the food and cocoa she looked out the window and could see that Hinata was talking to Naruto. She was blushing and Naruto was looking clueless until she said somthing and made him blush, too.

'That bitch! She just dumped Kiba not too long ago and she's already making the moves on Naruto?! Geez!!' Ino thought. She had always like Hinata but she was steadily coming close to despising her. How dare she do something like that to Kiba?!

When Ino got to her room she didn't bother knocking before coming in. She knew that Kiba would be the same as when she left. And sure enough, there was Kiba, lying on his back on her bed staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Kiba," Ino called softly. Silence. Kiba turned his head to her. There was a single tear travelling down his cheek to his ear. He didn't bother to wipe it away.

Ino walked over and put the food and cocoa on her nightstand beside her bed. She then leaned down and brushed the tear away for him. He gave her a small, weak smile. She smiled back.

She gave Akamaru his food and Kiba his cocoa. He stared at the mug as if registering what it was. Then he took it and started slurping it down.

"Thank... you. I really... ap-appreciate this." his speaking was slow and quiet and his voice had cracked, but still, he was talking right?

Pause.

"No problem."