TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Broken Hearts by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Rissa goes before her father and cries her eyes out...poor thing
Broken hearts, don't heal as easily as you would want to wish. That is what I carry with me, everyday of my life since that day, because you left me shattered and open. Ready for anyone to reopen the wounds that you have left, by your leaving me like that. I want to hate you, with everything that is me but sadly and pathetically I can not do such a thing. Each time you try to come back into my life, I try to shut you out and yet it doesn't feel right.

Ten years gone, ten years after what you did, I still can't find it in me to hate you. To be cold, and not to care what you in the end think of me. I still want that approval that I never got, and I do not mean the approval that you offered. I am not your toy, I am your daughter you should be proud of what I became and what I could become. You shouldn't try so hard to hold me back like you did and how you do now.

Now the sad thing about this, is I know what you will do with this when it is all said and done. Crumple it up and throw it over your shoulder, because my words can mean nothing at all to you. It has been proven over and over again to me; like the time I was six and begged you to stop yelling at mommy. Better yet the time I was nine and I begged you to come home between sobs and tears and all you could do was hang the phone up on me. You say that I am yours and only yours, but that is not true...I belong to me...and only me. Me and my broken heart, they won't heal as easily as you think.




There she stood above the grave of her two parents, flowers in one hand and a note in the other. Tears stain her face and sniffles come from her, ten years ago it happened ten painful years ago. The names on the graves make her heart bleed, Yuki and Ami her parents gone forever and nothing she could do to bring them back. She walks over at places the flowers at her mothers grave and brings her hand to her lips kissing it as she presses it against the cold stone. "I love you Ma," she whispers out softly and then turns to the other grave.

Clenching the paper in her hand, she looks down at the rock that holds ten years worth of letters from her. Rissa can't help the feeling of abandonment go through her at the moment, knowing how much he wasn't really there for her. "Do you remeber what you said that night before you died papa??"




Kayin Yuki, stood in the middle of the study looking over his two you children, Hiro and Rissa, she looked at Rissa with a bright smile. Although that was not returned to him, "What is it Rissa, come on you can tell me....I will always be here...I will be back in no time."

"but papa, you said that you would train me...I have this feeling that you are gonna come back?" The young girl eyed his katana and then smiled up at him, "the clan jutsu you said I was ready for it papa?"

"That I did Ri-Ri and you will learn it when I return," he looked over at Hiro and then sighed, "there is just something I have to attend to."




"That was the last time you promised that, because you returned I found the worst thing ever." Her eyes close at the memory that comes to her for the moment and then shakes her head at it. "Both of you are gone now."




She walked in the room, its walls were stained with dark red blood. Her young eyes couldn't believe what she was looking at, and then they went to the groud, "FATHER!!!!!"




"I had to learn it all on my own, you abandoned me Papa...why did you die with out fullfilling that promise??" She leaned down and picked up the rock, "why can't I hate what you are doing to me?? I hope you can read it where ever you are?" She gets up but not before pressing fingers to her lips kissing them and pushing them against the cold stone.




"Hiro!! How could you," she yelled out at her brother, mother and father's blood dripping from his teeth, not answering.

"So young and you don't get it," Hiro said rising from the ground rushing at his young sister going in for the kill, but couldn't catch her because of the speed she inheritied from their mother. "Damn it Die with them!!!"

She rushed and grabbed the blade, the katana then pressed a thumb to it, blood leaking out. She blinked as a rush of power went through her and she smiled a bit, "Twilight Blade Jutsu," she called. The room went dark and the blade twisted and turned in the dark room slicing at all in front of her, until it reached its target. Thump on the ground and blood staining the floor. He was dead.




Rissa smiled and looked back at the grave, "You always said I would save my own ass by accident."