TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Foreign lands by Alice Nine

[Reviews - 27]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is my first ever SasuNaru, but I have a great story plot lined up in my ehad, and I'm really excited about continueing to write it.
After writing this introduction my sister Alex wants to write it with me. I guess this will be like bonding for Alliechan and me, yes alot of shit has been going on atm. We have to get back into writing, wooh Alex lets face those suicide pshychiatrists together..
Well, Im going to be doing Naruto's point of view, while Alex will do Sasuke's and then we will swap around for third person POV!! All in theone chapter, but i mean we are twins, I think we can do this.
Japanese isnt my first language, so if my grammar is bad in some area's I am sorry, tell me if it is?
Anyway, enjoy!
Disclaimer: We do not own NAruto

Intro:

“Aaa, mete! Ho-murunda. Sugoiiii.”

“Ho-murundaaa.”

“Yakyuu daisuki,”

Naruto wasn’t going to sit there and try to look like he understood what was being said in the little trio that where perched around the T.V set, or ‘terebi,’ as it was said here in Japan. It had been like this ever since he got here, he knew they could speak English but they just choose not to.

“Shikamaru, nanyonderuno?”

Naruto watched as what he thought was the quiet smart boy, bring his head up from his book. “kono manga omoshiroi.”

Yes yes yes, Naruto you know this, he thought, he heard the word Manga, he said something about the manga he was reading. An wasn’t that omoshiroi…. Yes that’s interesting right? A smile came on Naruto’s face, “you, youuu, you just said, this manga is interesting, right?” Naruto blurted out as the room silenced around him.

It had been the first time that the boy with black hair had even lay an eye on Naruto also the first time he had even talked to the blonde boy Sasuke, yes that as his name, A smirk enlightened his face he chuckled a little before he broke the silence, “Haiii, chisai no baka, iine?.”

With this everyone gave out a ferocious laugh, leaving Naruto fuming, he wasn’t that dumb, he new that Sasuke had said in very simple Japanese, that he Naruto was a good little idiot. Naruto got up from where he was sitting he had had enough of this, he just wished they would stop there hyena like giggles. Except Sasuke, he was the only one that didn’t laugh.

“Suwatte kudasi,” Naruto turned to see the bimbo blonde rubbing the couch cushion beside her, “chisai no baka.”

Naruto turned his back and walked towards the kitchen, closing the door behind him he rested the book’s he was studying out on the table, letting his face fall to a hard thump. Yes maybe it was stupid to think that things would change, stupid to think that you could just be friends with people. His host brother wasn’t very hospitable to start with let alone with his friends. Naruto raised face from the table staring absent mindingly at the door to the lounge room. Most Japanese people were incredibly polite if anything, but not Sasuke, he had been like this ever since Naruto had got there.
Naruto felt himself sigh, yes he was getting the urge to let his tears bellow out of him, even to start kicking something, he had always been some what the outcast. Maybe his sexuality didn’t help, actually scrap that it didn’t help at all. But no one new about his gayness at this place did they? Because if they did. Oh lord, Naruto didn’t even want to comprehend that happening.
But at least Naruto was learning all the insults, he laughed to himself grabbing his Japanese exercise book and flipping the pages to it’s rightful place. Before suddenly getting woken from his day dream, as his ‘onee san’ entered the kitchen.
Sasuke gave Naruto a smirk as he closed the door behind him and leaned himself gracefully on the wall. Naruto tried to ignore the boy as he put his pen to paper, practising new kanji.

“no---mi---mo---no,” Sasuke paused, “ku---da---sai,” Naruto glared at Sasuke.
Not only had Sasuke just told Naruto to get him a drink, but he had drawn it out, yet again, this time Naruto just kept to his homework ignoring the dark haired boy.
Sasuke chuckled to himself, before walking around the table, he placed a hand upon Naruto’s work, Naruto felt a shiver protrude though his back as Sasuke leaned over him.

Naruto felt Sasuke’s breath agenst the back of his neck, oh sweet Jesus Naruto control yourself.

“mai nichi,” Sasuke read out the Kanji that Naruto had wrote, Naruto gave out a breath of despair as he thumped himself backwards, he thought he was going to have a panic attack being in such closed space with his host brother.
Sasuke gave out a moan as Naruto head hit Sasuke’s chest making him stumble backwards.

Silence filled the room as Sasuke rubbed were Naruto’s head had hit, glaring at the back of Naruto’s head, “baka,” Sasuke finally said before storming out of the kitchen.

Naruto sighed again.

Having a crush on his host brother….

Was his biggest problem…….



XXXX Please comment and tell Alex and I what you think XXXX