TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The new girl by kibas girl 1013

[Reviews - 29]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kiba, Hinata, Shino, and Kurenai sensei were traveling along a dirt road. They were on their way to the next chuunin exam. Everyone was quiet and no one spoke even one word. Akamaru suddenly perked up and growled as his ears stood straight up and he starred at the dirt road in front of them. “What’s wrong?” Kiba asked his faithful companion. Everyone squinted their eyes and tried to see what Akamaru was growling at. Then a small figure appeared. It ran swiftly down the road kicking up the dirt, leaving a big trail of it behind it. “It’s a dog.” Hinata said still squinting her eyes. Akamaru began to wag his tail and he jumped off of Kiba’s shoulder and ran towards the unknown dog. Akamaru tackled the dog and the two of them rolled around on the ground for a while. The group simply walked over to the playful dogs and watched them for a bit. Then the mysterious dog stopped and got up. It stood facing the big cloud of dirt that it had created. Suddenly a girl ran out from behind the cloud of dirt. She had low pigtails with ribbon twirling around them. She wore a tight tank top and a skirt. She had the red triangles on her face like Kiba and had a ‘head protector’ wrapped around her thigh. She bent down on her knees and got face to face with the dog. She coughed trying to get the dirt out of her lungs and picked up the dog. “I’m sorry if my dog has done anything wrong.” The girl said shyly. She looked down and saw Akamaru wagging his tail. She smiled and bent down. She patted him on the head and placed her dog down. “What’s his name?” She asked getting back up. “Akamaru.” Kiba said starring at the girl awkwardly. “What’s your name?” Kurenai asked. “Oh sorry. My name is Inuzuka Keira” The girl said. “And the dog?” Hinata asked happily. “Oh, her name is Shimura.” Keira said. “Have I met you before?” Kiba asked suspiciously. “Is that suppose to be a pick-up line?” Keira asked rhetorically. She giggled hysterically on the inside and a small smile crept across her face. “No! That’s not what I meant!” Kiba shouted trying desperately to defend himself. “Relax, I know that’s not what you meant.” Keira said laughing. The rest of the group joined in and Kiba blushed slightly. Keira stopped laughing and picked up her dog. Shimura whimpered as she looked down at Akamaru. “It’s been nice meeting you guys.” Keira said waving her hand. Without thinking first Hinata suddenly shouted out. “Why don’t you eat dinner with us tonight?” Hinata asked before Keira got the chance to turn around. “I’d love to.” Keira said quietly. “Well let’s hurry up. We don’t want to miss the chuunin exams.” Kurenai said annoyed. The group began to walk and at first Keira hesitated and stood motionless for a moment. “Are you coming?” Kiba asked. Keira snapped back to reality and began to walk with them. She smiled to show everyone that she wasn’t upset or anything but on the inside she was very worried and very afraid.