TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Shadowed Love- Part 2 (Shikamaru) by blackdogdemon89

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sorry for all the cussing, but it suits the mood well! ^.^ Thanks for reading!
"So, your father beats you? Every night?!" Shika asked in surprise. You nodded, looking away. Really, this wasn't surprising to you.

Everyone around thought your father was a gentleman, that he wouldn't hurt a fly and stuff. But, you knew it was all just a big lie! You hated him; and even if hate was a strong word, you really did hate him.

So, then in the breeze, you suddenly felt lighter... happier on the inside. You whipped away a tear and looked to Shika with a smile.

"Well, now that I've gotten that load off my shoulders... Oh, Shika? I really need you to keep the other side of my father a secret, please?" You asked him in... despair, almost. Shika only smiled at you.

"Hey, you know me. I'll keep it secret, promise." You smiled back at him, leaving the despair behind.

So, you sat up and stretched out a little. "Well, I'd better get on home..." You put your hands to the back of your head and began to walk, lazily away, until...

"Here, let me walk you there," It was Shika. "I've got nothing else to do."

You looked to Shika, surprised. He had never done this for you, ever! He'd usually just stay there in the fields looking up in the sky. Something suspicious came following behind you two.

"Ok, sure..." You ignored the strange felling and continued to your house.

***

So, you marched up the stairs to your apartment room and slowing came up to it. You turned to Shika and,

"Well, I'd better check if anyone's home..." You sighed as you opened the door, but you barely touched it and it creaked open. You looked at Shika freaked out. He just looked confused and you walked in.

"He-Hello," You asked into the open, but only a breeze from the open window responded.

You creped along the living room and towards your father's room, the door slightly opened. You stopped right next to it and looked at Shika.

"This has never happened!" You whispered. "What the heck do I do?!"

"I don't know, why ya asking me that?! You're the one who lives here!" He whispered back. "Just go in and see if he's there!" You nodded, scared, too.

You pushed the door lightly, it creaked open. You winched a little at the creaking, but managed.

"D-Dad?" You asked.

Silence.

You walked in slowly, put a hand out and turned the lights on. The lights beamed out, making you close them for a second, but when you opened them... it was a bloody hell!

Blood was splattered all over the place; hand prints, splotches, splashes of it on the walls, pools and puddles of it on the floor and one, lifeless body on the bed; your father. You gasped at the sight for a moment then dropped to your knees. Shika came in, gasping as well.

"What the...?!" He looked around the place.

You could only kneel there on the ground. You put hands to your eyes as if crying. Shika looked down to you.

"...________..." He said.

You began to chuckle, laugh a little, then manically laughing like a mad man!!! Shika looked at you in surprise

"Yes!! Yes, my living hell is finally over! No more of his devilish doings!!! I'm free!!!" You jumped up and pointed to your dead father. "Serves you right, you son of a bitch! You bastard from hell! Muhaha!" Then, it all stopped.

You began to kneel again, almost falling. Shika came up beside you, a little scared.

"________, are you... ok?" Shika looked at you as you ran your fingers through the blood puddle next to you.

"Yes... For once I fell... free..." You responded. Then, it all went black. Your head dropped. Shika looked at you.

"Hey, ________!!!" He picked you up. "Can you hear me?!"
Nothing. Your face was plain, but there was an evil smile across your face, though.

"What... is this...?" Shika then picked you up all the way and carried you off to the hospital.