TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: Through the Eyes of A Yaoi Fangirl by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there. Yeah this just came me to me hen doing something stupid. I can't even remember what I was doing. But yeah well I came up with this. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“Ahh…Another Saturday night. I wonder what’s on T.V. Oh my god NARUTO!!! Oh and it’s my favorite episode too. Ahh how I love episode three….” The yaoi fangirl then proceeds to watch the episode, pausing on the great moment that all Naruto yaoi fangirls are truly made.

You know…the kiss? Yeah.

So she then wonders what the boys were possibly thinking when that happened and if the rumors are true that Sasuke paid the dude to push Naruto into him. I mean seriously who wouldn’t pay some cash to have him kiss you? Hinata would so get this. Anyway…

The fangirl then wishes she could see more yaoi in the show, so she looks at the manga she has bought, flipping quickly past all the dumb fight scenes that fill the damn book, searching for even the tiniest hint for yaoi.

She could then squeal in delight as she sees what Naruto does for Sasuke in the Zabuza arc or whatever. The name doesn’t matter, what matters is that Naru-chan (this is what the fangirl affectingly calls the blond hero because it sounds so cute) goes all demon just to revenge his true love!! You don’t see him doing that for Sakura do you? Nope!

But then she keeps flipping through the manga, sad when she doesn’t see anything else. So she goes back to the T.V. finding herself forgetting how Naru-chan sounds. She then remembers, and keeps watching, eyes practically glued to the screen for more yaoi hints.

She then sees a possible new couple. Gaa/Naru. Now usually she is a total fan for Sasu/Naru after all Naru-chan doesn’t go all demon for anybody, nor does he share his first kiss with anyone, but still the idea intrigues her and she watches closely seeing how sad poor Panda-chan’s life was. (Yes, she now refers to the blood thirsty killer as Panda-chan) It makes her think about it, going back to the manga to keep studying the possible couple.

Soon she is a fan of that couple as well, but Sasu/Naru is still at the top her list. This only strengthens when she sees Sasu-kun’s sad childhood. Soon she hates that evil weasel Itachi for making Sasu-kun’s life so bad. (Yes, the fangirl is referring to him as Sasu-kun because she doesn’t want to say the same thing as Sakura, but doesn’t want to use chan again.)

Then she sees the sexy, long haired, killer. As she does, her jaw drops, which makes her have to pause the T.V. and pick it up before watching more. When she sees Itachi meet Naru-chan she practically begs her screen for them to kiss like Sasu-kun and him did when they fist met. Sadly her begging falls on deaf ears and instead Itachi tries to kidnap the blond.

This makes the fangirl grin from ear to ear. It sounds like they would make a great couple, I mean the thing practically begs to be written about or made into an episode *wink wink*

But then Sasu-kun gets jealous and steals Naru-chan back. (The fangirl completely ignores the real dialogue as she thinks they would just lie about their feelings anyway) But now Naru-chan has to train with the Pervy Sage, a person that the fangirl loves because he will surely teach Naru-chan in the ways of writing, which means that Naru-chan could come out with some yaoi paradise books!! The fangirl practically screams in anticipation.

So now Naru-chan and Sasu-kun are separated from each other, which means no chance of yaoi. The fangirl sighs in despair and skips past all the filler episodes with Naru-chan training and crap. Really who cares? She just wanted to see some teasing tastes of yaoi, damn it! So she skipped a few episodes, okay so a lot of episodes, but then she saw a episode of Sasuke leaving!

She could have cried, not because of the whole Sakura wanting him to stay, then wanting to go with him…blah…blah…blah…that was dumb. Can’t the idiot see SasGAY is I don’t know? GAY! But no, she almost cried at Naru-chan’s reaction!! It was so touching and sad and just heartbreaking!

That made her want to talk about it. But sadly, none of her damn friends were yaoi fangirls with her so she had to bottle it all up.

That was when she discovered the internet and something called fanfiction. She could have cried in happiness as she saw her yaoi needs finally fulfilled and she was able to express her feelings about Sasu-kun leaving as well as explore other couples.

All and all Naruto the show isn’t that fun for fangirls, but the creator was a genius when he put that first yaoi kiss in the third episode because seriously the show wouldn’t be as popular as it is today.

YAY YAOI!!!

And of course the proud fangirls.