TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Catnip by UzumakiUchiha411

[Reviews - 18]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Do not own...so do not sue.
Takes place after Sasuke returns from Hidden Sound. He got experimented on, which is why he's a panther demon. He has pointy ears like a wolf and wears a blue bandana to hide them. Wears his old black clothes. Has a black tail disguised as a belt.
He prowled around Konoha at the midnight hour and stopped by a friend's house, not that this particular friend knew that he was there. He enjoyed watching through the blond's bedroom window as he changed and took a shower.
"What a night...yawn...man Kakashi-sensei really trained me hard today,"Naruto said.
Said blond stretched his arms above his head and lay down on his bed.
"At least I don't have to get up early tomorrow. Thank goodness that I managed to get Kakashi-sensei to give us a few extra hours of sleep."
Sasuke shifted his position on Naruto's windowsill and got a better view of the tanned chest that was gently rising and falling as Naruto slept. He sure fell asleep fast. Sasuke waited a few extra minutes to make sure he was really asleep before opening the window and slinking in, careful not to step on the sleeping angel. He straddled Naruto's waist and placed his hands on either side of the blond's head and bent down to take in Naruto's spicy scent.
"Such heaven,"he whispered.
He looked out the window at the moon, and said,
"Arigatou Kami-sama. He's beautiful."
Naruto shifted in his sleep and Sasuke silently crept out of the window after giving the blond a gentle kiss on the forehead. He closed the window behind him and jumped down to street level to find a decent sleeping spot. He didn't return home because of the painful memories that plagued him whenever he got too close to the compound.
"Spying on him again Sasuke?"
Sasuke started in surprise and turned to see Kakashi standing there, Icha Icha in hand. Sasuke grinned and replied,
"I wasn't spying...just making sure that he made it back okay."
Kakashi looked up at Sasuke and said,
"And I suppose he just let you come in through his window did he?"
Sasuke knew he was caught and looked back up at the window.
"Hn. What the dobe doesn't know won't hurt him."
Kakashi marked his page and closed the book reluctantly. He sighed and said,
"You're more like Naruto than you think."
In a poof of smoke, Kakashi disappeared and Sasuke scowled at the place where he had just been standing.
"More like the dobe than I think huh? Doubtful."
He went to the familiar team seven training ground and climbed up a tree to relax in. He had taken to sleeping in trees lately though he didn't know why. They just felt more...homey he supposed. As he closed his eyes, he pictured the next day. Naruto would be late as usual and they would spar like normal...He sighed and said to himself,
"Will I ever be able to tell him?"
This thought was frustrating him and he ran his fingers through his hair...clearly irritated.
"I'll tell him when I feel that he's ready. And when I'm sure that he swings that way."
He took one deep breath, and allowed himself to drift off into dreams of his blond, and their passionate activities.