TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Candyman by CrimsonClover

[Reviews - 18]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: To put this simply... Don't ask where this came from. I don't know.

And I don't own Naruto nor The Candyman. If I did... Naruto would be nothing but SasuNaru and SaiKiba with the occasional GaaNeji or GaaLee. And if I owned Candyman... Let's just say that it wouldn't be wise to annoy me.

There is a certain age that you have the most restrictions. You are too young to go out to the clubs and drink, but then you are too old to go Trick or Treating and play pranks on the neighbors to settle your boredom. Yeah, being sixteen sucks. The only perk is that you can drive, but that gets old fast. Especially when you live in the middle of nowhere and it takes two hours just to get to the nearest hospital. So just what are a bunch of teens caught at this terrible age to do?

Take over their friends' parents’ basement and play video games all night, of course. What were you thinking? Hey, get your mind out of the gutter. I am not writing smut this soon in the story!

"Hey! No fair! I want a rematch!" A young blonde yelled as he gripped the blue PS2 controller in his hands as if he was trying to strangle it. He had bright blue eyes that burned with resolve, a loud mouth that always said something stupid and a fascination with the color orange. You know the type, but this blonde cutie just happened to be called Naruto.

"What? You wanna loose again?" A brunette asked with a cocky smile. Again, you know this type: black eyes that glittered with mischief, a smart-mouth that you just wanted to slap off most of the time and has a tendency to use other people as pillows. This smart-ass was known as Kiba.

While Naruto and Kiba bickered back and fourth, the others that were in the basement sighed and rolled their eyes. It was typical of those two to start fighting about something as dumb as a video game, so the rest were used to it by now.

However, that's not to say that the others enjoyed it. Oh no, quite the contrary. The others hated it well, more specifically; the two raven-haired boys hated it. Because if Naruto and Kiba were arguing, that mean that they would pay less attention to them. And to one of the raven's that was something he would not tolerate.

That boy just happened to be named Sasuke. He was sitting back on the couch in the basement living room, glaring daggers with his solid black eyes at Kiba. Normally, he would have just let his emo-ness take over and sit there; trying to make Kiba explode via telepathy, but today, his possessive teme side had won over.

With a sly smirk on his face, Sasuke got up off the couch, took a seat on the floor next to Naruto and snaked his arm around the blonde's waist. Naruto didn't notice though, he was too busy yelling at Kiba. It wasn't until Sasuke had put a finger under Naruto's chin and tried to turn his head towards him, that Naruto even realized that Sasuke was there.

"Dobe, shut-up or put your mouth to good use." Sasuke hissed in a slightly seductive tone after successfully pulling Naruto’s gaze away from Kiba.

"Sas... Sasuke..." Naruto replied in a breathy whisper. Sasuke shook his head as he closed his eyes. "Wh-What are you...?

"You really are a baka." Sasuke replied, slowly opening his eyes as he tenderly kissed Naruto's lips.

"You suck Uchiha." Kiba hissed, crossing his arms after having his debate partner taken away from him.

"No, you do Inuzuka." A voice said from behind Kiba as an arm wrapped around his waist. Kiba let out a dumb mumble before he was thrust backwards, landing on his back. "Or at least you will be if you ignore me like that again."

"What are you...? Get off of me!" Kiba growled as he just now realized that he was being pinned down on the floor. The raven-haired boy smirked as he rubbed the tip of his nose against Kiba's. This boy, who I shall call Sai, had always been playful when it came to his toys and it just so happened that Inuzuka was one of his favorite ones.

"Hey, Love-birds." A young redhead called out as he sat on the couch, looking bored as hell. "Are we actually going to do something fun tonight or did you just call us over here for an orgy, Sasuke?"

"Like you're one to talk Gaara." Kiba snapped, tilting his head back on the floor to get a good look at the redhead. "You're the one who's been making out with Neji all night."

"Your point?"

"I don't have one."

"Good, so shut up." The red head snapped, tossing his head onto the back of the couch. "So what is it Uchiha?"

"Hn." Sasuke grumbled, pulling away from Naruto to look at Gaara. "What do you want to do Sabaku? Tell ghost stories?"

Gaara leaned forward with an evil smirk on his face as his aquamarine eyes glittered in the dim light of the basement. The other boys that were in the room cast various glances at one another before looking at Gaara, waiting for him to start his story.

"Back in the old days, just after the civil war was over in New Orleans when the blacks were still being segregated from the rest of the community, a plantation owner hired a former slave's son to paint a portrait of his daughter, Caroline." Gaara started with his voice dropping into an eerie whisper as he spoke, just to set the tone of the story. "The man's name was Daniel Robitaille. Now, during the creation of the portrait, the two were the only ones in the room for hours at a time. Needless to say that the setting caused for some unusual, sexual, frustration between the two.

"After a while of the tension getting to them, Daniel and Caroline began to have an affair that resulted in Caroline becoming pregnant. When her father found out of the affair and the pregnancy, he formed a mob to chase Daniel out of town. Armed with the usual angry mob things, they chased Daniel out into the fields of the old man's plantation. There, they tortured him.

"First they bound him to the wooden fence that separated the lands. Then they took an old, dull, rusty saw and slowly sawed off his right hand. The one that he had used to paint the portrait with. As the blood spurted from his severed arm, the mobsters coated the wound with fresh honey from a nearby beehive. At that point in time, one of the children who had followed his father in the mob came stepping forward. He saw the honey dripping off Daniel's arm and reached out a finger. The child wiped off a chunk of the blood infused honey and sucked it off his finger. With a broad smile on his face he child whispered, 'Candyman'.

"The mob heard what the child had called Daniel and started to chant the name. However, after the third calling of Candyman, Caroline came running to her lovers aide. She tried to make her father call off the others, saying that it had gone far enough. But her father didn't listen; he only had one of the men restrain her as he took a mirror from his pocket. This mirror just so happened to belong to Caroline and her father set it in front of Daniel and began to taunt him. About this time, the bees from the hive had surrounded Daniel and started to sting him.

"As the taunting continued, Caroline screamed for her father to stop. But it only stopped when Daniel looked into the mirror and uttered his last words with his final breath... Candyman." As Gaara finished the tale of the Candyman, the boys who were listening were sitting here, looking at him completely dumbstruck. The redhead smirked to himself as he added a little extra bit of information. "Now, it's said that if you look into a mirror and call out Candyman five times, the tortured soul of Daniel Robitaille will appear. His face covered with the bees from the hive and his right arm, where his hand would be, dripping with blood and honey."

"Gaara, only you would come up with a story as sick and twisted as that." Sasuke sighed, running a hand through his hair and looked down at the blonde boy who was clutching his waist in fear. "Naruto, come on, it's just a story."

"Just a story, huh?" Gaara asked, glaring down at Sasuke from his perch on the couch. "Well then Uchiha. I dare you to go and say Candyman five times in the mirror."