TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


OCs by Wolfenhawk

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: My main character (besides another person I'm going to write about later)!
Name: Richard Whiting

Country of Origin: Britain

Gender: Male

Age: 12

Affiliation: Former crew, Konoha, friends

Height: 5'8"

Favorite Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Birthday: July, 7

Teacher: Uzumaki Raiden Sr.

Teammates: Uzumaki Aibika and Hatake Hitori

Rank: Genin

Weapons: Twin hangers (sword) and six flintlocks

Justu: Various water justu, Kuchiyose no Jutsu (kraken), Various wood justu, Semai Furea no Justu (It means small flare technique and I made it up.)

Crush: Aibika Uzumaki

Name Meaning: Richard=strong, powerful ruler; Whiting=white

Name Reasoning: Richard-He was the captain of a group of Wakou (japanese pirate). Whiting-He's from Europe, thus is white.

Bio: At age four he washed up on a beach with only one memory: his name. He was soon found by Orochimaru and was trained vigourously. He was also mistreated. Some forms of torture he used were making horses try to pull of his limbs, stabbing his arms with kunai, and whipping him. At age 8 he was injected with the First Hokage's genes like Yamato, but by faking death he escaped. He snuck on a pirate ship and made a name for himself. By age 11 he had become a pirate captain with a bounty that is the equivalent of one million U.S. dollars today. At age 12 Naruto Uzumaki (the current Hokage) gave him a pardon. In return, Richard was to enroll in the academy. He happened to enroll on the day of graduation exams and passed the test. He was put into Team 7 with Uzumaki Aibika and Hatake Hitori. He has a crush on Aibika, but she only has eyes for Hitori who just sees her as another fangirl. His sensei, Raiden Uzumaki, really gets a kick out of this and frequently jokes about it. He also gives them the bell test which they barely pass.

Personality: Smart, great leader, straight forward, loud, but can be quiet when he has to be, sometimes calm, and sometimes rather insane.

Hobbies: Every now and then he'll go plunder ships that belong to Orochimaru.