TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Left Hand Path by EyeOfTheWorld

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is my main character--Midorino Kinoko.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Name: Midorino Kinoko
Translation: Green Mushroom
Sex: Female
Age: 16
DOB: May 19th
Ht: 5'1"
wt: 98 lbs
Hair Color/Style: Green, short and messy.
Eye Color: Orange
Blood Type: BO
Clan: None
Sexuality: Unknown

Teacher: Oresawa Komadori
Team Number: 2
Teammates: Tokoyo Ame, Nataku Kazuma
Rank: Chunin

Battle Style:
Close-range weaponry and Taijutsu

Jutsu(s):

"Green-hot Cruelty," Brass knuckles extend to form razor-sharp claws. These blades have the potential of slicing off an arm from the shoulder.
"Doom Bringer," A rather unorthodox 'street-fighting move' in which the user aims for the opponent's feet in hopes of smashing them to bits.

Aside from those two techniques, Kinoko's fighting style is completely unpredictable. She rejected the teachings of Komadori-sensei and relied on her father to train her.

History:

Kinoko hails from a long line of blacksmiths, and was the first in her family to pursue the path of a Shinobi. Her father and brothers are particularly proud of this, and forged their girl a set of brass knuckles for her to use in hand-to-hand combat--which, as far as Kinoko's family was concerned, was the only means of fighting that Ninjas had. Her strength isn't increased by chakra--it's by pure sweat and toil. She can smash stones and metal to dust. Kinoko is very proud of her lineage, of their hard work, dedication, and brotherhood. However, as a result of this, she finds it hard to trust anyone who is not a member of her particular circle of family or friends. Thus, she has some negative feelings toward people outside her team, family, or Village.

Personality:

Kinoko tends to think on impulse, and makes decisions that she often regrets later. It doesn't have anything to do with her intelligence--she's bright, and generally knows what she's doing...unless, her family or team is being insulted or threatened. Yeah. Don't do that. Other than this, she's very gentle and loves nature. Kinoko occasionally works in her dad and brothers' forge.

Teammates and Teacher:

Kazuma and Kinoko, believe it or not, have been friends since childhood. He constantly picks on her, being a literal. Ame is too obsessed with Komadori-sensei to pay attention to the either of them, while the teacher himself, does his best to encourage Kinoko to be more patient.

+++