TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Real Miss Murder by xpure_evilx

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is a kinda dark fanfict and from this begining it get darker...
“Miss Yami, i do wish you would come and sit to dinner, your mother will be most displeased if she hears that you have not eaten, once again”, Yami’s nursery maid said in a most stern voice, calling up to the young girl’s room.
There was a slight pause.
“Yami says that food is for only weak and cowardly humans, i don’t want to eat, stupid maid”, the young girl said, speaking in third person as she often did.
The maid let out an exasperated sigh.
“You must eat Yami, or else you will become skin and bones, you need nourishment”.
Yami did not answer back, but up the stair there was a faint mumbling, as if she was conferring with someone. The maid decided that there was not more she could do, and went into the kitchen to polish off Yami’s unwanted meal, with utter discretion. Yami’s younger brother had already finished his meal and had gone to play out doors.
After a while the maid went up to check on Yami, as she had heard nothing of her for a few hours now. As she walked in she found Yami loking out the window, seemingly at her younger brother who was currently playing with a twig in the garden. Her dark water fall of hair draped dramatically over her face and her tiny hands spread out on the window, she was mumbling to herself again. The maid, concerned, walked closer to the girl, almost afraid of her.
“Yami.....”she said, peering over to try and meet her face.
“Do you and mother ...love brother William?”, Yami said, she didn’t turn, she stayed fixated on the window.
“Of course Yami, we love you both, you’re both like children to me and your mother adores you two, your her whole world since .....”
“Since father died, but who do you love more? Yami or William?”.
The maid hesitated, Yami had often caused .......grief, for both her mother and the maid but of course she couldn't say this to her..
“You are both loved equally, you know that”.
“That does not answer my question, who do you love more? Answer Me!!”, Yami spoke forcefully, hitting her hands against the wall and floor, mad with fury.
The maid backed away in fear, and walked back down the stairs, leaving the girl to her self. When the maid got to the kitchen she found William sitting at the table.
“Miss maid, can i ask Yami to come and play with me? she must be lonely in her room”, William said cheerfully, swinging his little legs cutely.
“No, i am not sure that's a good idea right now, Yami is in one of her moods right now, you could ask her later though”, the maid said, patting the little boy on the head and smiling at him.
William was always sweet and well behaved, why did Yami have to be so different?
“Would you like to play miss maid?”.
“No, i am afraid not, i have work to do”.
At this moment Yami came down the stairs, with red marks and cuts all down her arm, blood dripped onto the floor.
“Oh what a mess”, she said and then she smiled sideways at the maid and William.
The maid was bewilder at the sight, Yami still smiling, she stroked the gashes as if they were nothing more than mere paper cuts..
“Y-yami, why are your arms bleeding?”, asked William, he had never seen cuts quite like these before in his life time.
“Just a silly accident William, would you like to come and play outside?”.
He nodded and smiled, as though he believed what she had said completely. The two children walked out into the garden.
The maid, wasn’t sure how to feel, happy that yami wanted to play like a normal child at last of disturbed her mood had changed so fast. She went up into Yami’s room, wondering how she had managed to cut herself so badly, she hadn’t taken a knife up with her had she? Well, only a few weeks ago the maid had found a carving knife under Yami’s pillow, but she had taken it away since then and Yami had denied ever possessing it. As she walked in she saw a splash of colour across the cream walls, it was blood. The maid gawped at the sight and as she walked over to the window Yami had previously been sat at she stood in utter shock, in blood on the window, she had written ‘Stupid maid’. Just as the maid came to terms with what Yami was planning it was too late.......A scream came from the garden and that was the end of yami’s younger brother.

Since then yami had been locked away, in a special facility her mother had made, wich was able to contain Yami and her abnormal powers, until now...