TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akatsuki: truth or dare: in 3-D!!! (or not) by xrayer2

[Reviews - 7]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i don't own anything, but myself.
AKTASUKI TRUTH OR DARE:
episode:whatever...

Alfred: welcome to the show!

Lee: techinically, it can't be a show, becuse we'd need to be watching it...

Gai: ah, great logic, my student!

Lee: gai sensei, thank you!

Gai: LEE!

lee: GAI-SENSEI!!

ALfred: GET THE HELL OUTTA MY SHOW!!!*kicks them back to konoha* sheesh...when did i invite them to be here...?

Sakura: .....is this another yaoi dare?

Naruto: please, no....

Itachi: yes! i mean, no...i mean, yes, i mean...shit.

Hidan: AGAINST THE RELIGION! JAISHIN SHALL BRING HIS WRATH UPON YOU ALL!!! HE KILL YOU ALL!!!!

Alfred: well, for this installment of the epic series, i've hired Simon Cowell!

Simon: it sucks.

ALfred: 0_0..i haven't said anything yet...

Simon: so? screw you. it sucks. i can tell.

Ino: i've never liked that show...

Sasuke: ITACHI'S GAY!

ALfred: uh, okay. a dare from pockyninjasandinsanity! who i will now refer to as 'pocky', if i need to talk about...them...

pocky: hello!

Alfred: like that. now, they want me to dare Deidera-

Kisame: finally, not me...

Deidera: meh. i kill you all...

AlfreD: yeah, have fun doing that. now, i dare Deidera to..to..crap, people! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM??? WHY AM I FORCE TO DO THIS CRAP???

Sasori: tee hee, you're screwed. *pokes Deidera*

Sakura: 0_0? you're dead...

Sasori: oh, right, i forgot.

Sakura: HOW DO YOU FORGET YOU'RE DEAD??

Sasori: i don't know. hey, switch to Geico, and save money on your car insurance, remember that!

Alfred:....? well, Deidear, you have to dress up in a cheerleader's dress, and sing U.G.L.Y....have fun cross-dressing...

Naruto: he's a BOY?

Kakashi: don't tell me you didn't know that....you know what, just shut up...

Deidera: *pales* oh, shit....i kill you all...HEAR THAT? I KILL YOU ALL!!! *goes to bathroom*

*come out*

Kisame: GASP!!!!!*claws out eyes*

Sakura: hey, he's kinda cute!

Itachi: uh...erm...*stabs self with a pitchfork*

Deidera: Alfred, i swear to god-

Hidan: ooh, ooh, swear to Jaishin!

Deidera: fine. ALfred, i swear to Jaishin-

Hidan: *meep*

Deidera: -that when i am able to, i wil place every ounce of clay i have at you, AND BLOW YOU TO THE BOTTOMLESS PITS OF HELL! HELL I TELL YOU!

Alfred: i love you too. now..start singing...

Sasuke: wait a second.....i have an idea...*grabs Ino*

Ino: MMEEEEPPP!! SASUKE'S TOUCHING ME!!!!

Sasuke: *puts cheerleader uniform on Ino(without undressing her)*
*puts Ino next to Deidera.

Sasuke: see a resemblence?

Leader: wow...i never noticed it before...

Naruto: yeah, freaky....

Sakura: OMG!! THEY LOOKS EXACTLY ALIKE!!!!!

deidera: i'm gonna kill you...all...wait, if Ino's what i look like as a girl, am i a..hot girl..?

Ino: LIKE HELL YOU WOULD BE! YOU'D BE DEAD SEXY, GODDAMMIT!

Alfred: GET TO TEH SINGING!

Deidera: *sings* (don't know the song, too lazy to post the lyrics)

Kisame: wow. that sucks.

Itachi: *dead, stabbed self with a pitchfork. but don't worry, he'll be back the next part*

Ino"..but i sing much, much better...

Naruto: wow, and i thought i sung bad...

DeiderA: i kill you all..you make me fell bad..

Simon: that was....

Deidear; *sniff*

Simon: ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

everyone:WTF???

Simon: congratulations, Deidera! you are the new Konoha Idol!!!!

Deidera:THANK YOU!!! i dedicate this award to my mom, who made me audition for this....i thought i wouldn't do well, but her loving ways got me to try it, and befor e i knew it, i was here!

Alfred: the hell..? Pocky made him do that..unless....you're his mother?

Pocky: i have no clue what the hell's going on, so don't ask me...

Deidera: and i'll be going to Sunagakure to start my WORLD TOUR! GOODBYE, EVERYONE!!1

*the next day*

AlfreD; well, DEidear's gone-

Deidera: *walks through the doorway* .....i'm home...

Alfred: crap, so quick?

Deidera: yeah..i went to Suna, to start my tour, but remember how i kidnapped Gaara?

ALfred: yeah.

Deidera: he still hasn't forgiven me....*sigh*, and i had so much promise...*Crys*

Alfred: *pats on shoulder* there, there....