TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fit Together by Pixagi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I loved writing this story, and truly enjoy this pairing. They are the most natural slash pairing in Naruto to me, and I always love reading good fic about them.

DISCLAIMER: Not Mine, no money being made
Fit Together

Shikamaru and Chouji simply fit together. While they were two completely different people, they still had their similarities. Their differences complimented each other, while their similarities are what hold them together. Their friendship was effortless, neither ever having to work out their differences or attempt to smooth out rough patches. They rarely, if indeed ever, fought. They may disagree on some things, but they never argued over them. Their friendship needed no celebration or excitement. They didn’t need to schedule outings or anything of the like. When one was bored or wanted to see the other, they’d simply call each other up, or walk over to the other’s house and ask if they wanted to sit in the park, or hang out in the other’s house when the weather was being less then agreeable.

So, it’s not surprising that, when their friendship became a romantic relationship, there was no fan fair or fuss. There was no skirting around the issue, accidental brushing of the hands or blushing. There was an utter lack of misunderstandings and wistful thinking.

All that encompassed the event was Chouji and Shikamaru watching the clouds one warm afternoon, the boys sharing a bag of chips that rested between them. At some point, Shikamaru sat up to stretch, his arms reaching up above his head and his back giving a satisfying crack. Looking down at his friend, he found he was being watched. A few crumbs were scattered around the other boy’s mouth, one relatively large one on his lip.

For whatever reason that to this day Shikamaru can’t fully figure out, he leaned down over the other boy and licked the crumb off his lip. This action led to kissing, which led to exploring tongues, which led to exploring hands. These, led to the boys finding themselves in Shikamaru’s room (where they were less likely to be disturbed) exploring under shirts, fingers teasing the lines just under waistlines and belts. Tongues danced together as shirts came off, which led to tongues exploring other regions. At some point Shikamaru’s hair came loose, and Chouji’s fingers found their way into the somewhat rough strands. Soon, pants found themselves on the floor, the two boys growing more and more bold as the kissing and nibbling and exploring progressed. It wasn’t long before Shikamaru’s hand found it’s way between Chouji’s legs, gripping him and pushing him over the edge.

Afterwards, the two merely laid on Shikamaru’s bed, entangled into each other’s arms and legs, simply enjoying the other’s company and closeness. No words were exchanged. None were necessary. Nothing had to be said about what had passed between them, nothing needed discussing, clarifying. Neither wondered “Is this a one time thing?” or “Should I say something?”

Even later, no ground rules needed to be set, no need to say “I love you.” Not to say it wasn’t there, but it was a known fact to both of them. In translated in the way Chouji’s fingers combed the other’s hair, and in how Shikamaru buried his head in his lover’s chest to breath in his scent. It was said in the way Chouji would watch Shikamaru play Shogi, or in how Shikamaru always watched the other boy train, if not in how the two boys sparred.

No one had to ask what had changed in them. Their friends all pretty much assumed what they had expected to happen for a while. No one commented, or asked about it. It was as if nothing was different, even if the two young men had the tendency to hold hands without thinking. It was simply a natural step in progression.

Though, if he asked one more time when they were getting married, Shikamaru was going to get Shino to dump bugs into Kiba’s bed.