TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love by queenhinata

[Reviews - 38]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. Warning: kind of OOCish and AUish.
________________________________________________________________
"I love you so much, Hinata." He said. The speaker stares into my eyes with a pleading look.

"Then...why did you cheat on me?" I asked with tears streaming down my face. Naruto looks away. I already know the answer. But I need to hear it from him.

"I love you Hinata...but you know I love Sakura also." Naruto said looking down at his hands. I close my eyes and try to imagine this not happening.

"Naruto....but who do you love more. Sakura or me?" I asked. I know Naruto loves one of us more. I whip my nose. Please Naruto, I say in my head.

"I'm sorry Hinata. I loved Sakura since we were genins. The older we got, the more I started to love her." Naruto said truthfully.

"Ok....then I guess we're over then." I said with hopeful eyes. Just maybe he'll change his decision. No luck. Naruto slowly gets off the bench we're sitting on. He turns away from me.

"Yeah. I guess so....bye Hinata." Naruto said with sadness. I can tell he's crying. He should be happy. Naruto will finally get Sakura Haruno. The girl he wanted for 6 whole years. Well he already had sex with her. But now he can be in the open with it. Naruto Uzumaki loves Sakura Haruno. I'm just the 2nd lover in his heart. She's the 1st. Sakura always has Naruto's attention. Now she'll have his attention for the rest of their lives. I pick my head up. Naruto starts to walk off....right out of my life. Tears pour down my face. I can imagine that my eyes are red from crying. Why Naruto? Why her? Maybe I'm not pretty enough. Or smart enough. There must be something wrong with me. Something that makes Sakura better than me. Or maybe because I didn't give up my body soon enough. Maybe I'm not meant to be happy.

I know I am not perfect like her. I don't have men flirting with me. I'm like an opposite of Sakura. She's all cheerful and happy. Also she's loud. So is Naruto. I though opposites attract. Whoever said that must have not been in my situation. I always thought up things that would make me more like Sakura. I have many thoughts about what I could have done differently. But it doesn't even matter. Naruto wants Sakura. And now he has her. I knew he cheated on me. I tried to pretend like it didn't happen. But slowly it started to tear me up. Every minute, I would more depressed than the minute before.

I wipe my eyes with the sleeves of my jacket. I gaze at the sky. Its getting dark. The wind blows causing my midnight hair to rustle. The wind feels warm. Not surprising since its summer. June to be specific, June 14. Exactly 5 months ago, I asked Naruto out. Always 1 month after he cheated. When he said yes, I was so happy. I felt like nothing could go wrong. A part of me said "bad idea Hinata." I didn't listen. I should have listened though. Then I wouldn't feel so sad right now. Neji, Shino, and Kiba warned me. They warned me that it wouldn't last. I feel stupid now. In the beginning of our relationship, I saw Naruto glance at Sakura rather lustfully. A few times he did that. In May, Naruto would just stare at her. May is the month he cheated on me. I remember that day like yesterday.

---flashback---
"Sasuke!" I called. He stopped and slowly turned around. He looked at me with sadness. It seems like everytime I'm around him, he's sad. Especially when I'm with Naruto. Then he looks depressed. I always wondered why. Another thing I always wondered, why Sasuke would talk kindly to me. Not like how my mother used to speak. Kinder than anyone else. Almost like I was special. Important. But when we're alone its different. It would be even softer...

"Hi Hinata." Sasuke said.

"Hi. Uh...do you know where Naruto is? Today is our 4 month anniversary." I asked. I wanted to celebrate. In my arms is a rather large cake. It has vanilla and chocolate frosting. In orange, it says: Naruto. In purple, it says: Hinata. The 4 month anniversary part is in pink.

"Oh yeah. Happy anniversary. He's at his apartment. Do you need help with that cake?" Sasuke stated. When Sasuke said Happy anniversary, he didn't seem happy. He seemed rather sad and angry.

"Thanks. Okay. Here." I said. I gave him the cake. We started walking towards Naruto's apartment.

"Do you want to share the cake with us, Sasuke?" I asked. I would be nice to celebrate with Sasuke. I think he's a nice person. To Sakura, Ino, and other girls, he's someone to praise. A lot of people, mainly guys, thinks he's cocky and arrogant. I don't believe that.

"That would be nice ,but today is a special day between you and Naruto." Sasuke said truthfully. We walked into Naruto's apartment building.

"If Naruto is okay with it, I don't mind." I said and gave him a smile. I pulled out my key to Naruto's apartment.

"I'll hold the cake now. Could you open the door for me?" I asked. He gave me the cake and I gave him the key. He slowly turned the key into the knob. Slowly he twisted. He pushed the door open.

"Naruto. Surprise. Happy anniversary Naru-" I stopped my sentence when I saw Naruto...with Sakura. In bed. Having sex. Something we never did. I was completely shocked. I knew he wanted her ,but not enough to have sex with. They both was moaning. Naruto was on top of Sakura. They didn’t know at first because my voice is so quiet. I just stood there. Sasuke was trying to move me. But stood there like a statue. I stopped breathing. Sakura noticed me after a few minutes since she was facing me. Sakura smiled and continued moaning. Naruto thrusts became faster. I could hear my heartbeat in my eardrum. Their moans became louder with each thrusts. Sasuke kept trying to move me. Sakura eyes were on me when they climaxed. Naruto collapsed onto Sakura. Both of them were breathing heavily.

“Naruto….that felt so good. Sakura said while staring at me.

“I know…Sakura I love you so much.” Naruto said.

“What about Hinata? I mean don’t you love her too?” Sakura purposely asked.

“I love both of you….but she isn’t ready for sex.” Naruto explained. I know Sakura hates me so much. I didn’t know why until I asked Sasuke. Its because I hang around Sasuke too much for her liking. I never knew Sakura would steep this low…just to get me back. Then Naruto started making out with Sakura. The whole time, Sakura was staring at me with smirk on her face. I slowly started walking backwards. I sat on the floor, crying all over the cake.

‘What was the point of making the cake? How could he? I can’t believe Naruto.’ I thought. I pushed the cake onto the floor.

Sasuke walked into the bedroom and said “I’m very disappointed in you Naruto.”

“What? Sasuke wha-what are you doing here?” Naruto asked nervously.

“Hi Sasuke-kun!” Sakura yelled.

“Don’t what me, baka. I don’t even want to look at either of you. I always said I hated you guys. That wasn’t even close to what I’m feeling now.“ Sasuke said coldly. I continued crying. Everytime I wiped my face, more tears would come down. I started sniffling.

“The worst thing is…I thought you truly loved Hinata.” Sasuke said and left the room. He picked me up and brought me to his house. The whole time tears were streaming down my face.