TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto OCs by Yaoi_Lover202

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Name: Kasumi (mist) Yoko (sun child or chrysanthemum child or ocean child)

Age: 38

Village: Hidden Mist Village

Ninja Rank: Jonin; Clan Leader

Family: Husband, Rykuro Ryo (dead; she keep her clan name), son, Kasumi Yuki, elder brother, Kasumi Yori (dead), and father, Kasumi Daisuke (dead).

Loyalty To: Her clan, and the Hidden Mist.

Likes: Sleeping, making fun of her son, drinking, Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Hyuuga Hinata.

Dislikes: Paper work, being woken up, singing (she can’t sing to save her life), Hyuuga Hiashi, being remembered of her dead husband and brother.

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Red

Clan: Kasumi (the most powerful clan in Mist)

Bloodline: They’re eyes turn a white/blue color, and everything in their body increases. They’re faster, stronger, can do jutsus better, and can turn people in water. People born into clan have to lean it by age 18 or they die.

Attitude: Er. . . . Like Naruto. Loved to pull pranks on people when was little, and still does a little (only to her son). She didn’t have must patients for people who give up, and just leave. She hates Hyuuga Hiashi for the way he has acted to Hinata all those years. She has never ran away from a fight, and never will. She believes that Hinata will be a powerful clan leader, and that Naruto will became Hokage, and find Uchiha Sasuke.

History: She’s like Uchiha Itachi, a genies. She graduated from her school at age 7, learned her family bloodline by age 8 (when most only lean it by 15/16), and became clan leader at age 15. For the fact that she graduated from her school at 7, her father was so happy. He began to fores on her, and ignore her brother, who was still at the school. Because of that, he never had help leaning the family bloodline and there for, died because of that. After words, she became the sensai of Hoshigaki Kisame, and two other mist genin when she was 27 (Kisame was 12). A year later, her husband was killed when he was on a mission in the Hidden Sand Village. Her brother died when was 18 (he’s two years older then her) because he didn’t lean the family bloodline by age 18. She was so upset, that she ignored her son (he was 6) for four years. By the time her son was 12, she had killed her father. When Kisame left the Mist and joined Akatsuki, she did everything she could to find him and bring him back. She meets him back up in part two of Naruto and they fight.
Weapon(s): A long sword she turns into water and uses it at a whip, and her dead husband’s weapons (there’s a lot).

Jutsus: Any water jutsus, and the basis.

Quotes: “Sometimes, it takes darkness to see the light.”, “Yuki, as you’re mother it is my duty to annoy the hell out of you.”, “You know what, I hate people like you, Hiashi! Hinata is strong, your just too damned stupid to realize it!”, and “If you know your love for Uchiha Sasuke is as strong as you say, find him, and never let him go. If you really love him, save him from that awful man, Orochimaru, Uzumaki Naruto.”