TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Curse of a Demon by Blazenix

[Reviews - 84]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi! This idea suddenly came into my mind! And here's the story. There maybe some blood spilled in this chapter.
Naruto sighed. He was bored. His friends had gone on a hunting trip. And by clan rules you were not allowed to hunt until you have offically become an adult. Not like that was going to happen any time soon. There was no way they would let him go on the hunting party anyway, they would say he is too noisy and make the prey run away.

'Might as well explore...' thought Naruto.

Suddenly his guardian Iruka's voice appeared in his mind (1).

'Where do you think your going Naruto?' Iruka said.

'To explore,' sighed Naruto.

'Stay away from the river, you never know when humans patrol the forest, and stay away from warm water,' nagged Iruka.

'Iruka! I'm not a cub anymore! Besides there is no warm water in the forest!'

'Well, I know how curious you are about humans...'

'I was a cub then! I'm not going to go to that village again! I promise!'

'Alright then, you know what to do when your in trouble,' sighed Iruka.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Why are we doing this again?" Shikamaru asked Kiba.
"I told you once already, were catching a catching a rare demon fox, for Prince Uchiha's birthday," sighed Kiba.

"Well let's hurry and catch one, this forest gives me the creeps," said Shikamaru irriated.

"Catching a demon fox requires alot of patience," sighed Kiba walking away from Shikamaru.

Nariko walked through the bushes, and spotted two boys walking by.

'Humans! Oh no! I've got to warn the others!' thought Naruto, running away, but none too quiet.

Rustle.

Rustle.

BANG!

Naruto ran straight into a tree.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What was that?" asked Shikamaru.
Kiba and Shikamaru looked in the bushes to see a knocked out red fox, with nine tails.

Kiba quickly grabbed Naruto. Naruto quickly woke up, and tried to bite Kiba's hand.

'Let me go! Filthy human!' Naruto tried to shout, but he knew that they could not understand him. So he tried to scratch them to release him. But Kiba held his paws so that in places so he could not scratch or bite them.

"Feisty thing," muttered Kiba turning away carrying a struggling Naruto.

"Hey Kiba, why do they call them demon foxes (2)?" asked Shikamaru, walking away with him.

"I'm not sure, maybe it the amount of tails they have," replied Kiba.

'Let go! Damn you! Okay time for the last resort,' thought Naruto, he then titled his head back and started to howl.

A large brown fox, with a scar across his nose by the name of Iruka, heard a fox's holf. His right ear twitched to listen who's call it was. It was Naruto!
Iruka tried to contact him mentally.

'Naruto? Where are you?'

Nothing. That means Naruto was either scared, hurt or trapped. A large silver fox came by Iruka.

"Iruka what's wrong?" he asked.

"Pack leader. I can't get a mental link with Naruto!" panicked Iruka.

"That is a concern, humans were just spotted coming into our forest, we need to move quickly," the pack leader said calmly.

"I will go!" said Iruka, running down to find Naruto.

"Good luck,"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruto carrying on howling hoping someone would hear her.
It was such a loud howl that Kiba winced and Shikamaru put his hands to his ears.
"What's wrong with it?! Is it hurt?" asked Shikamaru.

"Nah. It's calling for help, we better get out of here quickly otherwise we'll meet bigger demon foxes, then this scawny fox cub," said Kiba looking around him.

'Scrawny fox cub! I'm not scrawny and I'm no cub! I'm only for small my age!' protested Naruto.

Kiba suddenly ran, carrying Naruto by the scruff of the neck behind him, Shikamaru behind him.
Nariko spotted Iruka running up behind Shikamaru.

'Iruka! Help me!' cried Naruto.

Kiba noticed Iruka.

"Oh shit! That must be the father!" cried Kiba, they suddenly ran faster than they did before.

'Close enough,' smirked Naruto.

'Unhand my cub!' barked Iruka.

Kiba gave a cocky smirk.

"Don't worry Shikamaru, my dogs will deal with him,"

Kiba whistled and two huge black dogs appeared out of nowhere blocking Iruka, then Kiba and Shikamaru dissappeared disappeared into the distance.

"Out of my way!" spat Iruka.

"You tried to harm our master, and for that we will harm you," replied one of the dogs.

"Please I have to get my cub!" cried Iruka.

"Your cub will belong to Prince Uchiha now," said the other dog.

"My cub, will not be a pet on a leash like you two!" snarled Iruka.

"ENOUGH!" boomed the first black dog running up to bite him.
Iruka gracefully jumped onto the black dog's back and bitten him in the neck, blood staining his white fangs.
The dog yelped and the other dog bitten Iruka in the leg.
The was a bloody battle for Iruka and the dogs.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiba put Naruto into a cage, and despite his best efforts to bite him, he also managed to put a red ribbon around his neck. Naruto shivered and wrapped her nine tails around herself for comfort.
'What's gonna happen to me,' thought Naruto.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two dogs ran away howling. Leaving Iruka breathing heavily, blood staining his chocolate brown fur coat.
'Naruto, please be safe,' Iruka limped to his pack for help.

(1) The demon foxes can contact each other through each other's mind. It's a way to tell if one of the pack is in danger.

(2) Humans do not know the demon foxes secret, because demon foxes hide away from humans, making sure that they will never be hunted.