TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


DISCRIMINATION by AllieChan

[Reviews - 27]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well this is a fiction that I worked on with my friend, I know the start is only short, but I have been thinking about this plot.
Anyway hope you like!
Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto
Naruto gasped as the wind was knocked out of him when the bullys fist connected with his stomach, hurled over into the mud Naruto cringed his eyes closed, ‘please let me dissapear’.

“So Fag, arent you going to stand up for yourself? Or are you just going to bend over…ahahaha like all fags do!” The boy spat at Naruto.

Since when had these people found out about Naruto and why were they treating him like this? Naruto didn’t see himself as much different to everyone else, blood splattered out of his mouth onto the concrete as a boot dug into his gut.

The rain started to pelt down onto Naruto his clothes getting heavy, his hair thick with mud the water washing it into his eyes, he cowered over on the ground not dareing to look up at the boys from his school that had followed him home.

“just leave me alone,” Naruto whimpered.

“No faggot, your going to get whats comes to you and your dirty kind!” The boot hit Naruto in the face, tears welled in Naruto’s eyes as his face hit the ground the boy pressed his foot down onto Naruto’s head, his friends all laughing at Naruto.

“Any last words poof?” The boy said in a rude tone.

Naruto tried to stop himself from feeling the pain, closeing his eyes wishing that he wasn’t there, how could these people treat him like this over what his sexual orientation was? Was it wrong to be homosexual, was this an excuse for someone to be beaten up, where was the justice in this?

Holding his gut as he curled over onto the ground feeling the shoe press into his head and hearing the cruel laughter of the bully’s friends Naruto coughed out, “What did I do to you?” his voice was raspy.

“You poison the male kind, you are pathetic and give us a bad name, do you seriously think anyone would want you? Male or female? You being gay is just a insult!” The bully said angrily as he pressed Naruto’s head further into the dirt, before giving Naruto one last sharp kick in the gut and walking off.

Naruto peered after them through his tear drenched eyes, the pain spreading through his chest as it got increasingly hard for Naruto to breath, he watched as the bullys disapeared down the road, he didn’t even know who they were.

Trying to push himself up from the mud Naruto collapsed down again, how was he ever meant to go back to school now? How was he ever to feel safe? Sure he had been teased about his sexuality before but never had it got to these extremes.

Pushing a hand into his pocket as he cringed from the pain Naruto pulled out his mobile phone dialing his gaurdian Tsunade’s number, he could hear the dialing tone before a woman answered, “Hello?”

Naruto gasped trying to keep his voice normal but finding it increasingly hard, “Tsunade…..need…….help,” he coughed blood still coming from his mouth.

He could hear the woman start to worry, “Where are you Naruto?”

“Pa….park,”As soon as he said this the phone got hung up.

That was the first time I had ever got beaten up, we thought they would stop after that. But the beating just got worse and more frequent. I was afraid to go to school, seeing my peers faces as they looked at me like I was a freak or something that wasn’t normal… is being homosexual a disease I often asked myself, because the way people treated me sure made it feel like one.

Probably the most confronting moment was when I had to tell Tsunade why they were teasing me, why I was getting beaten up, you would think that saying three easy words like “I am gay,” wouldn’t be that hard, but they truly are especially when you are getting beaten up over it.

I don’t think I will ever forget her face expression when she found out, was it that she was disgusted, or that she felt bad? The principals didn’t do anything, my school life was a living hell.

I don’t exactly know how they found out.

Naruto walked into the lounge dropping his bag to the side and falling onto the couch, his usual routine that is after getting chased home by the bullys, “Oh life you are funny,” he said to himself before clicking on the television.

Tsunade stood by the window peering out, before closing it and turning to Naruto, “How was school?”

Naruto looked blankily back at her, “Are you sure you want me to answer that?” since when had he developed this sarcastic sense of being?

Tsunade sighed, “Well I’ve been thinking… We are going to move away from here,”

Naruto blinked he had learnt not to get his hopes up for these sorts of things, “Well I also think about a lot of things, but they usually don’t happen.”

Tsunade frowned at this comment, “I’m serious Naruto, I enrolled you in a school and everything. We are moving to Konoha,”

“Kona…what?” Naruto asked he had never heard of the place before.

“Konoha, you will be attending a private school there. I don’t have a lot of money so I bought a flat, but I’m sure we will be much more happier there,” Tsunade smiled.

Naruto sat still for a few moments letting the information sink in before looking back at Tsunade shocked, he couldn’t believe she would do soemthing like this for him. After his parents had died Tsunade, Naruto’s aunt had been planted with Naruto. Naruto was touched to know that she cared for him.

Naruto smiled up at his aunt, “Are you serious?”

“I’ve got a better job there anyway,” Tsunade joked, before feeling the blonde boy hug her.

“Oh and Naruto… don’t tell anyone about your… secret ok?”