TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Crimson Eyes by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is just the beggining xD Rachael, you'll be in it in the next chapter. Gah. Imma have nightmares tonight o-o;

I don't own any Naruto characters. If I did...Orochimaru would be mine, their'd be lots of yaoi, and Sasuke would have ever left -shot-

And this idea was an idea that suddenly popped into my head. I don't watch many scary movies or read horror manga or books. So~ I had nothing like that to base it on xD
Loud footsteps could be heard as a brunette ran around the corner, her eyes that danced with blue and brown were cold and scared as she manuevered around walls, the menacing laugh closing in on her.

She continued running until she came to a dead end, slowly backing up against the cold, stone wall, her eyes dialated at the site of a man with unruly red hair and smug crimson eyes. She was gonna die.

"GET AWAY!" she cried out as she attempted to kick him, failing miserably. She could only scream as he closed in on her, a large butcher knife in his pale hand that dangled out of a black cloak, the blood hitting the floor from the previous kill. He brought the knife up to her neck, the cold metal burning against her skin as it suddenly plunged into her throat and through her neck. The only thing heard was a blood curtling scream as her head and body fell the the ground with a sickening thud, as the young girl lay there lifeless. The man laughing as he slowly walked away.


"AHHH!" came a loud scream as a woman bolted up in bed, covered in cold sweat as she stared at wall in terror. That was the farthest she'd ever gotten in the wretched dream. She fell back down onto the bed, covering her whole body with the blankets as she shuddered under the covers at the thought of the dream.

Her roomate stood up and walked over to the brunette, shaking the girl slightly. "Nikki," she whispered, "Did you have...the dream?" she asked, pulling the blankets back to reveal Nikki who was curled in a ball with her pupils dialated. That was the only answer the raven haired woman needed before she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oni..." Nikki whispered, sitting up and pulling her legs to her chest, "Go...get Orochi-kun. Please," she cried, looking up at Oni with pleading eyes. Oni nodded, reaching for the phone, calling the soon to be woken up Orochimaru.

Soon the raven haired man was over at the apartment, his hair tied up, a tight black shirt on as well as jeans. Nikki fell into his arms crying. Lightening suddenly flashed and the image of a man with the same unruly red hair and smug crimson eyes appeared for a split second before disappearing. Everyone in the room had seen the image and both girls let out a shriek of terror, both clinging to Orochimaru, Nikki clinging tighter.

Orochimaru stared at the wall where the image had been, resisting screaming himself. This was all too creepy. He held onto Nikki tighter, letting her cry. He stroked her head in a soothing fashion, watching as she slowly relaxed in his arms, though not willing to sleep again.

Oni frowned, "We've both been having these dreams, Orochimaru... how about you?" she asked.

He looked at her with saddened eyes, "Yes... I think we've all been experiencing these horrifying dreams, but why?" he muttered.

"Mabye we should talk to our friends tommorow... can you stay over for the rest of the night? Nikki screaming is probably keeping everyone up," Oni sighed, looking at the woman who was cuddled up to Orochimaru in an attempt to find safety.

"Ano...Oni, can you turn the lights on," she whispered, eyes slightly red from crying. Oni smiled, flipping the light switch on. "Thank you..." Nikki whispered.