TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Legend Called Death by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hey this is Oni ^_^ Yup I'm still in an evil mood and my second story has begun. I will continue other stories tomorrow, only had time for one tonight. Anyways please review or I coming after you ^_^
A man in dark colored tribal cloths ran through a complex maze in the pitch black. He carried a large spear, gripped until knuckles turned white, and a deadly sabor strapped to his back. In the background, heard over his pounding footsteps, the howls of an angry pretador rose from the depths of the maze from which he ran.

As the man ran shoeless through the stone death trap the howls gre louder, echos confusing him from the direction of the actual enemy. Paw steps thudded rapidly behind him to match the beats of his heart. The tribesman turned a corner and swore in a foriegn speech at the sight before him. A dead end.

The man spun around as he he backed up agianst the wall, gripping his spear tighter than before. He heard a low growling and the thud of pawsteps from the hunter chasing its prey. The spear hand shook as the sounds of a rabid animal grew closer and louder.

Angry snarls and growls were hear as a large wolf prowled around the corner to stare down on the man cpwering in fear. The wolf creature stalked forward to breathe down on the man who at full height did not even come eye levwl with the creature's shoulder blade. The man, knowing his life was on the rocks, wanted to go out like the warrior he was and charged the wolf. He watched in horror as the jagged blade pierced straight though the wolf's ghostly form. The wolf howled in rage before slashing the man.

And then the screen went blank.

The lights flicked on and the dissapointed calls of the classroom were heard loud and clear. The lazy teacher smiled at the class with amusement. "Well that is enough for today. I refuse to show any violence in this classroom."

"Kakashi-sensei, you let us watch the video of the bloody war between Hades and Zeus only last week! We want to see the Shadow Hound tear the Aztec to shreds now!" a rather loud blonde boy called from the back of the class.

"Ah but when we watched that video, we were in Iruka's classroom, not mine," The silver haird man smiled innocently.

The raven haired boy next to blonde 'hn'ed before reaching up and pulling the blond back into his seat. "Just sit down and shut up dobe."

"Don't tell me what to do teme!" the blonde screamed.

"Naruto, Sasuke, incase you haven't noticed this is a college classroom. Please act like you belong here," Kakashi warned. The two boys nodded before looking around to see the other members of the small class snickering at them.

Kakashi looked up to get their attention once more before continuing. "As you all know after spring break we will officially be begining our study of Aztec legends and myths. When you return here in two weeks, I expect you all to have a five page paper about the legend you have just seen displayed in the movie. Tell me all you can about the Shadow Hound and how the Aztecs first began the legend, have it on my desk first thing after break. Now I shall bid you all happy times, for I plan to be in Florida with a dolphin," Kakashi smirked before waving to his class as he walked out the door.

The students of the elite class looked at each other wondering what he meant about the dolphin comment. A few understood and giggled, the male population of the class how ever looked at each other with confusion scrawled on their face.

The class was few in number, they were the elite students who planned on majoring in mythology for various reasons. Some planned on being writers, others wanted to pursue careers in history or other arts. The class consisted of fourteen students with an equal ratio of girls and boys. They sat scattered around the large open room each with their heavy texts and lap tops in cases by their seats.

Naruto sat next to Sasuke with his feet on the desk. "So...Who's up for a group project?" The blonde's blue eyes sparkled with mischief at the thought of getting out of his paper.

Sasuke sighed smacking the blonde upside his head. "We're all doing our own paper dobe," the raven said as he began to put his things together.

Another blonde in the room smiled. "Ah lighten up Uchiha. Lets listen to the baka, for once I'm liking his idea," Temari snickered.

Her brother nodded going to stand next to her. "I think all but prissy ass over there agrees. Who wants to do a five page paper over spring break?" Kankurou asked talking to all in the room.

"I think a paper of this magnitude will be extremely youthful!" a green clad boy announced, literally bouncing from his seat toward the forming group.

Two boys, a brunette and one with icey blue hair, tackled the green clad raven. "That's enough out of you Lee!" Kiba growled as he head locked the boy.

The other pinned Lee's arms behind him. "Lee if you don't shut up you will die a 'youthful' death," Ty added with a smirk as he highfived Kiba.

"Oh please, stop being so immature you two," Sakura rolled her eyes as she shook her pink hair in disbelief.

"I say let them beat him up, might give us an excuse as to why we couldn't write the paper," another brunette, this one by the name of Nikki, smirked as she sat up on the table.

A firey raven laughed as she clung to her boyfriend, " Oh I can see how that will turn out. 'Gee sorry Kakashi, we didn't want to write that dumb papaer so we killed Lee.'"

"Oni," came the quiet, smirking responce of Gaara who had wrapped his arms around Oni's waist.

"That doesn't sound like a half bad idea, eh Itachi?" another brunette tackled the oldest of the upperclassman in the room.

"Rachael, please get off me," Itachi mumbled pulling the girl to sit in his lap where she snuggled into him.

"I think it may be a good idea," Jess giggled from her seat as her own boyfriend stood behind her. "What about you Sai?" she asked throwing her head back to look at him, brunette hair just barley staying in its rubber band.

Sai shrugged just settling on watching the three boys fight each other, though obvilously Lee had long since lost.

The only quiet one of the room fought a blush as she pulled on her boyfriend's arm. "Ty-kun, please leave Lee-san alone," Hinata pleaded before Ty gave in and picked her up in his arms, battle between her and the blush long forgotten.

Naruto crossed his arms. "Are we going to work together or not? Spring break starts officially in three days, if we all work together we can get this damn thing done by then."

Kiba finally released Lee who fell coughing on the floor. "I'm in! Who else?" One by one everyone made eye contact with another before everyone eventually agreed to working together.

Naruto smiled as he grabbed his bags. "Ok everyone, meet in Standford Hall's library at noon tomorrow and prepare to research your asses off!"

"Just make sure you don't fall asleep again!" Jess, Rachael, Nikki, and Oni called in unison.

"One time! One. Time. And you just can't let it go can you?" The blonde boy growled.

Everyone in the room shook their head before the blonde stormed out of the room, soon to be followed by his raven friend and and the rest of the class. Tomorrow they would meet in Standford Hall's library, the best one on campus for studying anything historical. That is what they all thought they were going to do tomorrow, nothing more. They were wrong.