TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bloody High by Deadly Dream

[Reviews - 143]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This would have been up sooner if I didn`t get kicked off the internet and have to retype it.
“Yeah right Naruto, you are soo making this up.” Shouted a girl with bright pink hair that went down to her shoulders and jade green eyes. She wore a neon pink T-shirt that had ‘Princess’ written in red cursive across her nearly flat chest and a pair of navy blue jeans.

There was a group of five people sitting in the living room in a big circle. They all surrounded the ugly vomit green couch that was falling apart and had cigarette burnts in it.

“No, I swear it happened. Believe it!” A guy with sunshine blond hair in messy spikes that drooped over his face and clear sky blue eyes yelled defensively. He was wearing a black T-shirt with several food stains across the front and a pair of neon orange pants that had several holes in them along with sayings and quotes written in sharpie.

“Dobe.” Another guy with raven hair that went back into spikes in the back that reminded almost every one who saw him of a cockatoo. His eyes were to two onyx orbs and he had sickly pale skin.

“What was that teme?” Naruto yelled as he leapt in front of the raven boy, inches away from his face.

“Leave my Sasuke-kun alone.” Sakura yelled as she attempted to pounce on the blond when she was held back.

The one holding the pink girl was a guy with bright, blood red hair much liked Naruto`s only brushed and pale mint green eyes that had black rings around them, similar to a panda. On the left side of his forehead was the kanji for love tattooed in bright red ink. He wore a tattered, skin tight, black under shirt and baggy black pants with zippers that went from the bottom of his pants to his knees and silver spiked chains on both sides. “You really know how to piss pinky off Naruto.”

“Ehehe… ” Naruto scratched the back of his head and smiled. “Sorry bout that Gaara.” He leapt away from Sasuke, causing him to glare daggers at the pink haired bitch, who seemed to calm down a bit.

“You should know better by now than to mess with Sasuke when Sakura or any of his fans are around.” Gaara sighed as he allowed Sakura to slip out of his grip.

“Hey Naruto?” Another girl with raven hair that consisted of red streaks that went down to her shoulders and warm brown eyes spoke. She was wearing blue cargo jeans, Tripp with black staps and Anarchy skater shoes along with a Sand wristband, an alchemy dog tag, a wallet chain as a necklace, and blood red spike gauges.

“Yeah Oni?” Naruto turned his attention to the girl.

“Why don`t we go see if your little story is true? I mean, the Kyuubi was caught and put to death and the school is only an hour or two any from here.”

Sasuke and Gaara smirked in amusement, Naruto was grinning like crazy, and Sakura looked like she was going to piss herself.

“When and how?” Sasuke asked.

“How bout two days from now? That`s when Mayu and her friends come back and the more the merrier.” Naruto stated.

“We can all meet at mine and Panda-kun`s house at noon since some of us don`t get up till then.” Oni said as Gaara bent over and kissed her on the lips.

“Then it`s settled.” Sasuke chuckled as they all went to bed.