TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Hearts a Battle Ground by HyuugaGirl

[Reviews - 30]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Yes, I am insane....
Chapter notes: Im thinking about doing FlashBacks so you can kind of get the feeling on how these two have gotten so used to each other.
Also, what I like to do is put music in the backround. The song for this (if you want to listen to it while reading) is the Kingdom Hearts Two Opening. Quote: "Angels will fly..... my sanctuary..." Heres the link to the song:(Copy/past it.)) http://youtube.com/watch?v=RNAwNhlcYN4
A small six year old girl with short dark indigo hair ran through the darkeing forest. All the haze and fog had made it hard to see the braches of the trees, so she ran on the ground. Ideas of what lay ahead of her passed her mind, but as she got closer and closer to the exit of the trees, it got brighter.

The surronging darkness disappeared as the forest thinned out. Sunset was coming. Just ahead of her, the girl saw a boy her age with blond hair. His back was turnned to her, but she knew who it was. He seemed to be looking down at something.
Hinata kept running towards Naruto until she was only three feet away, then everything changed....

Six year old Hinata knew there was something wrong almost immediantly. There was nothing seeable below her. The child's hands and arms were straing to keep her grip on the cliff like part of land that she had grabbed on to.

What she was up against was impossible. A giant crack in the ground with sharp rocks comeing out of the sides. Worst yet, she couldn't see the bottom of it, and she knew that since she wasn't that strong yet.... she would fall..... she couldn't hold on for much longer.

Hinata looked up and found Naruto was standing over her. His blue eyes were so cold, like hollow icy pools, for a boy of a young age. The rest of his face was expressionless.

"N-Naruto-kun. Please.... help me. I can't-" The rest of her plea was cut off by her scream. She had fallen.

As she fell, things around her changed. The darkened walls and spikes were deforming into gryish-green colored walls. Torches along the wall lit up the place. She was standing in the middle of a passage in what seemed like a prison.

The small child looked down the hallway and saw Naruto in a dome like room. Again, his back was to her, and in front of him was a gaint cell that looked empty.

Keeping her eyes on the Uzumaki, Hinata started running down the hall. Slowly, she noticed they were changing. Both kids were gatting taller, and in scattered puddles, Hinata noticed her clothes were changing. They were getting older.

By the time the violet eyed girl got to the end of the hall, she was warm in the freezing jail. Her pale brown jacket was on, and Naruto had on his orange and blue outfit. Six years had passed when Hinata had ran down that hallway. They were now twelve.

A breeze passed through the huge room, and both kids jackets (being unzipped) flapped at the hallway Hinata was in. Zipping her's up, Hinata noticed Naruto hadnt moved at all.

Slowly walking through the puddles to him, Hinata thought she saw something move in the cage ahead of Naruto. As the girl put her hand on the boys shoulder, he whipped around suddenly.

The Hyuuga gilr was startled to see what Naruto was.... fangs had replaced his teeth, and his blue eyes were gone. In their place was a fire red backround, and a very strange fox-like pupil.

"N-Naruto-kun?!" She turned around and prepaired to run. Naruto grabbed her wrist, keeping her from going anywhere.
An enormous red-brown fox with matching eyes and nine tails appered behind the boy.

Struggling to free herself of Naruto's grasp, Hinata fell backwards as she slipped on a puddle of water. Closing her eyes and perpairing for impact with the stone ground, she was freed from Naruto's beast like hand.

Reopening her eyes, the Hyuuga found she was still falling as if she had slipped into the puddle itself. Long indigo hair whipped her face. She was now fifteen. Hinata couldn't tell where she was going to fall, for she couldn't turn herself around. It was as if she were a stiff board.

Surpriseingly enough, Hinata landed sitting up in a hard wooden chair. She was in a gaint room, half the size of the Konaha Village. A blueish glow came from the center of the room. Shielding her eyes, the teenager struggled to see it.

An orb made of water casted the light. A foot away from it was the fifteen year old Uzumzki Naruto. The constent wind in the room was moving outward, as if the water cell was causing it.

Carefully, Hinata made her way over to Naruto. This time, the blond turned to her. His blue eyes were soft, but sad. Like a kid who has lost a puppy. Standing next to him, she looked closer at the water orb.

She peered into it. It was herslf! The girl in the orb was a levitating while lying down, fifteen year old Hyuuga Hinata!

The girl on the outside touched the cell, and as soon as her skin met the cold movieng water-ice ball, cracks developed around it and spred. Two seconds later it burst open. Light shone eveywhere as the split surface surrounded itself around Hinata and created an even bigger prison she had just released herself of.

Banging her fist at the wall, Hinata looked out. Naruto had gone. Hearing a loud growl, the girl turned around. That huge blood pelted fox was standing over her, mouth drooling.

Screaming, Hinata fainted and colapsed.....