TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Giving In by Godricgirl

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own these characters unfortunatly.
The once calm river bank was burning hot with the friction of two powerful chakara's clashing in combat. It had been building up slowly and, up until now, remainded under some small amount of control. The climate was almost suffacating as the two ninja's struggled to get air into their already heavy lungs. The heat between the two was almost overwhelming as their kunai locked between them in a battle for dominance.
------------------------------------------------------------

It had been three and a half years since Uchiha Saskue had stepped foot into the Fire country and for some unknown reason, his path back to his childhood home, just so happened to bring him face to face with his former team mate.

Sakura's POV:

Honuro Sakura was on her way to the river bend for a quite swim in the cool water, to forget about her everyday rutine of hospital patients and trainning with Naruto. She had been working almost nonstop for the last two weeks and some time alone was exactly what she needed. As she walked up to the bank and stripped down to her bra and panties, she slowly stepped out into the water to cool her body down from the hot, sticky summer day it had turned out to be. As she drenched herself in the water and came back up for a breath, the breeze rushed by and sent shivers down her spine successfully covering her body with goose bumbs. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but for some reason she felt a firmilar esence in the breeze. It reminded her of something she had lost a long time ago.

Slowly, she made her way back up to the shore to let the wind blow all her thoughts away. She dried herself off, put her clothes back on, and walked over to the valley to begin practicing her taijutsu. She had definately gotten alot stronger than she used to be when she was twelve. Now, four years later, she was no longer a silly little girl but a very capable ninja trainned in all aspects of ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu. Not to mention she was one of the best med-ninjas around. She was personaly trainned by the fifth hokage herself, Tsunade, and succeded her medical technechs as well as her amazing super strenght. However her weak point has and probably always would be, taijutsu. Thats why she dicided to practice on her own, so she could prove to herself that she wasn't as weak as she once was and that she could take care of herself as well as her other team mates.

Sasuke's POV:

As Sasuke walked from the edge of the forest to the opening of the valley he saw what he was looking for sence he first stepped foot into the Fire country. The river that ment he was only a few miles away from Konoha and only a few hours away from the only important people he had left in this world. It had been so long since he left them less than four years ago that he wasn't even sure if they would accept him back. It was unavoidable though. He had to follow his path to revenge and seek justice for the sins his only brother had so coldheartedly commited. His fallen clan had to be avenged in order for him to move on with his life and he was the only one capable of that revenge.

But as he walked closer to the valley opening, he stopped as his eyes fell apon someone he hadn't expected. A girl from his past that not only held his heart but had also haunted his dreams for the past four years. He hadn't realized when he left her what she meant to him. Somehow she had snaked her way into his cold heart and without knowing, made him feel emotions that he thought had died with the rest of his family so long ago.

He watched as she cooled herself down in the cold water in nothing but her underwear. Watched, as she came up for air and let the water drip down the curves of her body. Suddlenly, he too was aware of the heat the sun was causing, and took off his gear to releive some of the weight he had been carring. He was captivated by the sight of her and was temperaraly in shock from the way she had grown into the beautiful women he now watched. She had definatley matured since the last time he had seen her. Her waist was still quite small but her hips and chest swirved out from the sides creating the shapley hour glass fiqure he couldn't keep his eyes off of.

He keep his distance, not quite sure how to approch her or how she would react after so long. She had begun to practice taijutsu close to the forest's edge when he dicided to test her skills. He wanted to see how much she's grown in ways other than physical apperance. With his weapons pouch secured tightly to his waist he withdrew three shuriken and aimed straight for her body, not giving her any warning of an attack.

Sakura's POV:

Sakura was concentrating all her efferts on destroying the tree trunk in from of her. Although it didn't make a very good sparing parnter, she still enjoyed the solitude of the area she was in. Suddenly, she heard the sound of metal cutting throught the air and from out of nowhere three shuriken sliced past her face and stuck into the tree she had been attacking earlier. Automaticly turning to the direction the weapons had come from and taking a fighting stance, she prepared to defend herself from the attacker. As she looked for the scorce of the attack she froze with complete and utter shock. Twenty feet in front of her a siloete from her past stood with a smile on his handsome face and a kanui spinning on his right finger.

"It's been a long time Sakura. What do you say to a little sparing match to see how far you've come in the last four years? Shall I test your strenght or will you addmit defeat now?" He had a smirk of domonice on his face and a confident tone that told her he was all to sure of himself.

As the shock wore off and his words reached her brain she realized what his intentions were. A smirk worthy of rivaling his own spread across her face, and she readied herself for battle. "Lets see if your speed can match my strenght Sauske-kun." Suddenly the ground shook as her fist full of chakura slammed into the ground and caused the earth to crack at his feet.

He jumped in the air to aviod the sudden earth quake and threw three more shuriken at her to counter her attack. She easily avoided the weapons and sent three of her own his way. Within seconds he deflected her shuriken with his kunai and leapt to her side as he attempted to kick her feet out from underneath her. She jumped and turned to shove her fist in his face but he had already avoided the punch and grabed her wrist to stop the attack.

The once calm river bank burned hot from the friction of the two powerful chakura's clashing in combat. The climate was almost suffacating as the two ninja's struggled to get air into their already heavy lungs. The heat between them threatend to overwhelm their bodies as their kunai locked between them, each tring to provoke the other into backing down. The close proximaty made it hard for him to consentrate on defeating her. Heat corsed through his body as he pinned her to the tree trunk, hands held above her so she couldn't attemt another attack. Her scent filled his lungs causing him to lose himself in the intoxicating fragrence of cherry blossoms. She smelled so good.

He watched as her chest rose up and down through her heavy breathing and brought his head down to whisper in her ear. "I guess you've been tranning a little more than I thought. Your much better than you used to be." His breath on her neck was sending chills down her spine and emotions that she thought were surpressed came creeping out from soul.

How was it that the man in front of her was the only man that could make her heart flutter like this? Everything that she did was for him. She swore to get stronger to bring him back and here he was coming back to her on his own free will. It was her turn to prove to him she was strong enough but the way he towered over her made her weak in the knees. She had waited for him for so long and now that he was here she turned into mush.