TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hell`s Light by Deadly Dream

[Reviews - 32]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: YO! Ty here. What's up? Nice to see you! Sorry if this wasn;t where you wanted it to go, Rachael, but... what the hell... Enjoy! I don't own Naruto. I do own my soul though, unlike some people, but, if I get a good enough offer, that could change. Again, Enjoy... and PlEaSe ReViEw!~!~!~!
A cool breeze blew through the trees, gently shaking their fall leaves. The forest was bright with shades of red, orange, yellows, and the brilliant pines that remained their true green when all else faded. Any other time, he'd be lost in the beauty of this place, even his home could barely rival the forest in autumn. His feet now carried him swiftly atop the fallen leaves, speeding towards something he couldn't believe in, something he didn't want to face.

Crystal drops blew into the wind as they fell from his eyes. A friend was gone, one of the few who had been there the whole time, who had done everything for him. He lightly leapt up to the tree tops as the ground became soggy, water and blood drenching the ground. “Anko...” they were still there... those bastards were still there.

With an expert flick of the wrist, his blade was unsheathed and shining at his side as he flew down from the tree and struck a killing blow at one of the legion. The demons physical being turned to crimson smoke that settled to the ground at the remaining two's feet. That one had been killed by surprise, but these two would need to be dealt with head on. “Where... is... she...” they grinned back at him and one of them even laughed. The one laughing looked like an odd shaped raccoon, he was going to be dealt with first.

A slight glow emanated from his blade, white light then began pouring forth from the sword as he raised it at his side. They stopped grinning. He disappeared in a flash of white and then revealed himself to be behind the two as he took a slice at that raccoon demon. No contact was made as the other slid slightly to his right, only to be met by another strike that he had to block with his claws. The other demon sat back against a large oak and watch the two fight as his tails swirled around behind him.

They were a blur as strikes passed between them. His golden hair blending with the other's tan fur. Two auras became increasingly visible around them as they continued to clash. The visible energies were pushing against each other, one becoming stronger as it's owner gained ground. The white glow became stronger, more prevalent as time passed, while the blood red light started to slowly die and fade to black. “HELP ME!” he screamed to his comrade who lounged on the tree. The man did nothing to assist the other demon as he screamed. “No!!!” one last strike ended it... He faded to crimson smoke and settled on the forest floor. Arata pointed the blade at the man lounging on the tree then started to walk forward.

“Which one of you killed her...” he spoke through gritted teeth. “Who?” the redhead grinned and titled his face to the side. “My friend...” “Why do you want to know that, you've already destroyed two of us anyways.” “Did you...” darkness pervaded the angel's voice. The man's tail continued to sway as he grinned, “Maybe.” “Last chance...” his lip began to twitch. “I like my meals served rotisserie style, I wouldn't have even had enough time to cook her.” he grinned viscously. The blonde slowly sheathed his blade and began to turn away. 'He looks familiar... like... from the text... a... no way... no freaking way... a fallen...' he turned about sharply. “Asmodeus is it?” The man leaning on the tree looked surprised, “Once upon a time... They call me Kyuubi now.”