TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Black Valentine by Soul Orchard

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
My Black Valentine…

I can remember the exact moment my heart broke…no, it was shattered. By my so-called friend. I remember those exact words that made me believe there was no love. It was in high school…my senior year to be exact. My best friend…my crush Sasuke and I were walking toward sixth period…

96969696969696

It was sunny, a beautiful day. Naruto felt good, better then he had felt. In the four years he had been in high school he had never been accepted anywhere, never belonged. But in 11th grade he found someone who actually acknowledged him. Treated him like a human being and not some nameless drone. Over the months that I had known him he introduced me to new friends that actually liked him. But what I didn’t know was that I was slowly falling for him. The fact that I was completely and hopelessly in love with him hit me like a tone of bricks.

So here he was about to tell the boy I fell in love with. Since Naruto had never been in love or felt the love of another, the feelings he had for Sasuke were strong and he as sure that Sasuke felt the same way. “Um…Sasuke…” The blond said quietly

“Yeah dobe?” He turned around at Naruto and smiled.” God I love that smile. Naruto’s the only one he smiles at.

“I um…” At this point he stopped walking. Sasuke stopped as well and walked back toward him. Naruto was starting to blush so he looked down.

“Wat is it?” He tilted his head down to look into his eyes.

“I…I think I love you…” Naruto looked up to look into his eyes. He was frowning at him, and then he sighed.

“I don’t want to date you.” He said bluntly.

“Hu-huh?” The blond asked dumbly.

“You see that guy Naruto.” Sasuke pointed off to the distance. Naruto saw I guy he had…kinda known. He was hot, Naruto couldn’t deny it, but he was also an asshole. “You have to be that hot to date me.” He said with a smile. Naruto felt his heart break. He smiled, Naruto’s lips thinned into a line. “Come on Naruto, were going to be late for class.” He started to walk off again.

He stood there dumbly, replaying that moment in his head over and over again. The only reason he had decided to stay in school was because of him, but now he needed to get out of here. Not only had Sasuke shot him down, he had basically said he could never have a chance with him. It was then Naruto decided, one day…He was going to knock him down a couple pegs…

969696969696969696

After that week, I left. I transferred out of school, I moved in with my uncle in Suna to finish my education. There I found my calling, design. After school I started designing for little companies, eventually got hired by a large company. I worked my way up, made new, true friend and made a decent amount of money. And then, in the blink of an eye, I was on demand.

I had moved up the ranks, I was well known. Everyone knew of my work. At this very moment I was headed back to Konoha to a meeting with another company.

Normal POV

Naruto stepped out of the sleek black car. He was twenty minutes early so he had time for a cup of coffee. Stepping into the cool store that smelled like all types of coffee and pastries Naruto looked around. He walked over to a booth and sat down. I waited for a waiter or waitress to come take my order.

‘I really wonder how this meeting is gonna go…I wonder what this guy is going to be like…he sounded like an ass…’

“Menu?” Naruto snapped out of his thought.

“Oh, no I don’t need…” At that point Naruto looked up at the waiter and his mind stopped dead. In front of his table was Sasuke dressed in a black apron with a menu in hand. “Sasuke…?” It took Sasuke a second before he realized who he was talking to.

“Naruto?” Sasuke looked down at the blond with wide eyes. “It is you isn’t it?”

“Hello Sasuke.” Naruto said warmly. “Hey…want to have a cup of coffee with me?” Naruto said with a smile.

“Oh, sure. Hold on.” Sasuke walked back into the kitchen. He reemerged from the kitchen with a two mugs of coffee ad set then on the table. Grabbing the sugar Naruto added it to his coffee while Sasuke stared at Naruto.

“So…” Naruto started. “How have you been?” He asked as he mixed his coffee.

“I’ve been…good…you?” Sasuke already knew of Naruto’s success.

“Fine…It’s been so long since I’ve been in Konoha, it’s nice.”

“What brings you to town?”

“Business.” Naruto said curtly.

“How long are you saying?”

“A week.” Naruto took a sip of the scolding hot coffee.

“Oh…Hey Naruto, I was wondering if you wanted to do something with me later…?” Sasuke tilted his head questioningly. Naruto frowned at Sasuke, then sighed.

“No.” Naruto said, then took a sip of coffee.

“What…”

“Sasuke…you broke my heart on Valentines day.”

“Naruto, I didn’t mean to-”

“Not only did you shoot me down, you made me feel like I wasn’t worthy…” Sasuke looked down at his coffee. “You made it seem like a person like me didn’t even meet you lowest standards.”

“I was being stupid Naruto…”

“You know what Sasuke…a person like you doesn’t meet my lowest standards.” Naruto sat up and walked out to the restaurant.

I did it…I made him feel how I felt…so why don’t I feel good…

(Writing this made me feel a lot better…

My Valentines gift to the readers)