TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


*Sakura's House Party* by Kankouro

[Reviews - 27]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: [This is a really weird party..i know.. but hell, just play along!]
Sakura, who had just finished cooking and preparing all the food, stands infront of the hall mirror, adjusting her hair, to make it perfect for her party. She smiles to herself at her beauty. After a few seconds, a huge knock came from the door.
Sakura: "Coming!"
She gently ran to the door and peeked through then opened it fully.
Sakura: "Hey TenTen. Hey Neji. Hey Lee!"
She said, smiling at them walk inside.
Sakura: "Help yourself to the food, eat before Choji arrives"
They laugh to eachother, agreeing with her.
TenTen: "Where is everyone? Are we early?"
Sakura shakes her head. "Their just late."
She giggles. The door bangs again. She jumps with shock.
Sakura: "Hello!"
She opens the door wider and lets everyone in.
After a about half an hour, everyone had arrived, but Sakura wished some people didnt make it, as she glared at Ino flirting with Sasuke.
Inner Sakura: "Ino pig! Get off my Sasuke!"
She calmly walks over to Ino and Sasuke, smiling as she walked in between them both and faced Sasuke and started speaking to him.
Naruto: "HEY!...HEY SAKURA!"
He shouts, pushing past everyone, while Sakura felt so embarrassed and ashamed,
Inner Sakura: "shut up! SHUT.. UP! I FINALLY get some alone time with Sasuke, And HE arrives!"
Naruto finally reaches her and smiles.
Sakura: "H-Hey, Naruto.."
She said, ending it with a slight sigh.
Crowd: "CHOJI! CHOJI STOP IT!"
Sakura, Ino, Sasuke and Naruto walk over to the crowd of people, trying to see what's going on. They all laugh when they notice Choji, eating all the food.
While they were busy, Ino grabbed Sasuke by the arm and drags him into another room.
Ino: "Sasuke.. "
She said, staring into his eyes, finally getting some alone time. Sasuke stares at her, eyes wide open with shock.
Ino lunges forward, trying to kiss him.
Sasuke: "No!"
He shouts, diving to the side, dodging away from her kiss.
Ino stops and swirls round to look at him.
Inner Ino: "SO CLOSE!"
Sasuke runs away to the other room, Ino sighs deeply.
Ino: "TRUTH OR DARE!"
Everyone rushes into the room, crowding the bottle in the middle of the room.
Chapter end notes: [Yes, I know people like.. Neji/Gaara/Temari/Kankuro/Sasuke/Shikamaru ect wouldnt go to partys, but hell. why not? hehe.]