TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Jutsu Creation Specialist: Uzumaki Naruto by stained_circle

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. Never will.



Jutsu Creation Specialist: Uzumaki Naruto
stained_circle

Naruto glared at the passers-by and scuffed his foot on the cobblestone.

"But I don't want to take care of that brat!" A screech came from inside the bar. Naruto winced and watched silently as his latest caretaker, a woman in her late fifties, stormed out of the small bar and through the crowd.

The Third Hokage sighed as he stepped out of the small bar. "I'm sorry, Naruto. I'll try to look for a new one as soon as possible."

Naruto looked up at the Third and made a face. "Can't I just live on my own? It's not like anyone wants to take me in anyway."

The Third frowned. "But you're only five, Naruto."

"I can already cook," Naruto pointed out indignantly and pouted.

"But—"

"Good morning, Hokage-sama," A voice from the shadows said. It came from a man with unruly orange hair and green eyes. He wore a forehead protector wrapped around his neck and a green flak jacket that jounins and chuunins often wore. Naruto's eyes widened.

"Good morning, Jiro," the Third Hokage said and smiled wearily.

"Looks like—"

"Jiro-san has the coolest hair!" Naruto said and bounced in front of the jounin, his grin wide.

Jiro raised an eyebrow and smiled. His face turned blank as he saw the familiar whisker-marked cheeks. Naruto saw this and quickly closed his eyes. He knew that look; it was the look that the villagers often had on before they hit him.

It didn't come.

Naruto opened his eyes and frowned. Jiro was looking at him oddly. He opened his mouth and closed it again, unsure of what to say.

"Naruto, I want you to go to your apartment and stay there. We will discuss your new caretaker later," The Third Hokage said.

"Hai," Naruto said and sighed. "See ya, Jiro-san!"

They watched the bouncy kid go and smiled in amusement. Jiro turned to the Third with a frown on his lips.

"Hokage-sama, I wish to talk to you."

"Hmm? About what?" The Hokage asked as they began walking towards the Hokage's tower.

"About Naruto."

The Third raised an eyebrow and saw Jiro's features harden. "Let's talk inside my office."

---

"Well?" The Hokage asked as he sat on his chair.

"Hokage-sama, I need permission to access the Uzumaki estates." Jiro said and folded his arms.

The Hokage frowned. "What for?"

"I owe Naruto a lot, Hokage-sama, and you know that." Jiro said quietly. "If it wasn't for my father's mistake than the Kyuubi incident would never have happened. If I could find the family scrolls in the Uzumaki estates and study them, I can help Naruto. I can teach him about his heritage."

The Hokage looked at him gravely. "It isn't your fau—"

"Oh really?" Jiro asked and clenched his fists. "But still. I should be the one hurting. Not Naruto. People should hate me instead." Jiro looked pleadingly at the Hokage. "It's the only way I can repay him for taking in the monster my father summoned."

"Jiro," The Hokage said softly. "What you are asking me is too big a favor. If people found out about this they would accuse you of stealing the Uzumakis' secrets."

"Hokage-sama, what if I make Naruto as my heir?"

The Hokage lifted an eyebrow. "Are you sure of this, Jiro?"

"I am the only Kyozuka left." Jiro reminded him. "And I'm not planning to marry any time soon, so…" He trailed off and looked at the Third hopefully.

Third sighed and rubbed his temple. "Are you planning to teach him about his other heritage?"

"The Kazama legacy? No." Jiro said and shook his head. The Third opened his mouth to ask another question but stopped when he saw Jiro raise his hand. "You and I both know that the Kazama family was never deemed worthy as a clan. Even though they have been giving this village decent ninjas, no one ever stood out in terms of power."

"Only Arashi," The Hokage whispered softly.

"Hai, only Arashi-sama," Jiro nodded. "Another reason why they were not considered as a clan is because they had no bloodline. This means that even though Naruto is a Kazama from his mother's side, he will not possess anything peculiar from their clan except perhaps the trademark: spiky yellow hair."

"And as I remembered, he never did write down his techniques," The Hokage added.

"Correct. This is why when he died, his techniques died with him. There is no Kazama legacy."

The Third Hokage nodded and looked outside one of his windows. He sighed and grabbed a scroll and began writing. After, writing his name with a flourish, he rolled the scroll and handed it to a waiting Jiro. "I am giving you permission not only to enter the Uzumaki estates but also to renovate the place as you please."

"Thank you, Hokage-sama," Jiro said and bowed.

"Will you be taking care of Naruto?" Hokage asked hopefully.

Jiro shook his head and sighed. "Not right now. I have to study the scrolls first and talk with the Elders. If they agreed, then that is the only time that I will take Naruto under my wing."

"Very well," Hokage said and nodded sadly.

"I think you should take Naruto on his offer by letting him live on his own." Jiro said and smiled. "But if I were you, have someone teach him how to cook different kinds of food; the only thing he knows how to cook is instant ramen."

"Really?" The Hokage asked. "How did you know?"

"I've been spying on him for a couple of days now," Jiro said offhandedly and shrugged. "Anyway, thanks for giving me this opportunity, Hokage-sama," The man smiled, saluted, and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

The Hokage smiled wearily as his thoughts turned to Naruto. Now who should assign to keep an eye on that kid while Jiro's busy? A certain spandex-wearing jounin came into his mind. He picked up his pipe and puffed.
Chapter end notes: All will be explained later on.