TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Why Angels Die by Soul Orchard

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Heres a story i had written a while ago.

Btw, if you guys want check out Gospel of Zion, an Original piece, and tell me what you think. Erm...i dont know if Original Fiction is allowed on this site, but its under the 'Non-naruto fiction' so...
Why Angels Die

It was the dead of night. Two figures stood on a building, one with two glowing red eyes and the other with one red eye. They had been standing there, watching, waiting for a certain person. The street below them was cast in shadows except a small house that was built under the only streetlight. The first figure with both red eyes sighed, e was getting impatient.

“Where the hell did he go?”

“It was your job to watch him, Sasuke…”

“Cram it Kakashi…” Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the supposed spiritual guide. Ever since Sasuke had met Kakashi he hadn’t guided him anywhere except to his charges home.

“Oh look, it’s him.” He whispered and pointed down at the street. Sasuke sighed as a blonde boy stepped into the light and looked around. Slowly he made his way to the illuminated home.

Carefully without making a sound Naruto entered his foster home to not wake his foster father, Iruka. He had just come back from a party and he was a little buzzed. Slowly he tiptoed on the hard wood floor into the hallway. He grinned as he was almost home free. Suddenly the lights turned on revealing a very pissed off Iruka.

“Hehehe…Hey Iruka…” Naruto grinned sheepishly. Iruka ground his teeth, Naruto could hear them scrapping.

“Naruto…” He said through clenched teeth. “ What am I going to do with you…?” Iruka sighed. “Get in your room, we’ll discuss this tomorrow Naruto.” Naruto nodded and made his way across the hall.

Entering his room he closed the door and sighed. Flipping the switch he lit the room and made his way to his dresser. He unzipped his jacket and unbuttoned his pants. Outside a pair of eyes stared intently down into the room.

“You know” Kakashi started. “You shouldn’t stare so much…” A tinge of pink graced Sasuke’s face.

“I’m his guardian…I’m supposed to stare.” Kakashi snickered.

“Not that kind of ‘stare’. You know it’s getting to be that time…he will be sixteen tomorrow and his powers have started to manifest.”

“I know…” Sasuke said boredly and gave Kakashi a So-what look.

“So you shouldn’t stare too hard…he can feel your presence, that’s why he keeps looking out here.” Sasuke glanced away for a second.

“What ever…” He mumbled.

“Alright, Sasuke, I’ll see you tomorrow at school.”

“Hn.” And with that Kakashi was off.

“Naruto…” Sasuke whispered before fading into the darkness.

Prologue: Tell me what you think…I think that there’s not enough info to review on though…