TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Atkasuki..truth or dare! the episode 10!! by xrayer2

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: WARNING: if you like yaoi, DON'T READ THIS. I'M SEIRIOUS. i will bash yaoi so much in this episode, it's funny to me. i don't own hinotama.
Alfred:hm.....we need a truth, today.

Itachi: great. not a dare. now get it over fast.

Alfred:e 'kay, hinata!

Hinata: oh, yes...?

AlfreD: who do you like better? Naruto, or sasuke?

hinata: *blush* um....um....Naruto-kun...

Naruto: HAH! TAKE THAT, SASUKE-TEME!!!

Sasuke: ....*growl*

AlfreD: now, Naruto or...ITACHI?

hinata: *blushes furiously* ...n-n-naruto....kun...

Naruto: HAH! TAKE THAT, PRETTY BOYS UCHIHA!!!

Itachi: *twitch*.....ignore....ingore...*TWITCH* KYAHH!!! PREPARE TO DIE, KITSUNE!! THE UCHIHA BROS. HAVE MORE FANGRILS THAN YOU!!!

Sasuke: 'CAUSE WE'RE SO SEXY!!!

fangirls: MEEEEEEEP!!!

*the room lights dim, and a spotlight shines on Itachi and Sasuke*

Sasuke: oh, i'm too sexy for my shirt, to sexy for my-

Alfred: *punches Sasuke on the head* idiot! if you do that, you'll invoke the powers of YAOI FANGIRLS!

Itachi: oh, we should stop then, because yaoi's soooo stupid.

Naruto: believe it!

Sasuke: i know i've said this before, but...SasuNaru....people are twisted. (no offense, fangirls.)

AlfreD: oi, Sakura. did you know that SasuNaru is more popular that SakuSasu?

sakura:.....WHAT???

Angry Sakura: CHA! THOSE FOOLS!!!

AlfreD: at least you're the second most popular sasuke couple.

Sakura: I'm not sure weather to be happy, or sad...

ALfred: though, the only consistant non-yaoi couples with Sasuke are Sakusasu, and HinaSasu

Alfred: oh, and i've got to go. i'l post the rest of the chapter later.

Sakura: *depressed*

Alfred: and i'm back.

Itachi: wow, that was quick.

AlfreD: cause i'm writing this, you all got frozen in time and space.

Kazaku: 0_0...?

Sakura: *still depressed*

Ino: well, i'm gonna go on ht ecomputer to see what othe ryaoi crap they have on Narutofic.org.com.

Itachi: *jerks up* WE HAVE A COMPPUTER??

Hidan: BUT THAT'S AGAINST MY RELIGION!!

Kisame: SINCE WHEN DID WE HAVE A COMPUTER?

KAzaku: *whistles innocently*

Jiraiya: i really don't know where this yaoi stuff comes from. stupid pervy girls..i mean, yuri is sooo much better. *drools*

Tsunade: look who's talking...

sasuke: i mean, who can talk about me ------------------------------naruto-baka, and -------------------------- ME!!!

Tenten: you..do know that everything you just said was censored, right?

Alfred: Pg rating, PG rating...


Zabuza: seen all the HakuZabu fics out there...?

Haku: i mean, just because i look like a girl and live with him doesn't mean anything...

Naruto: WTF???? WHAT THE??? HOW ARE YOU GUYS HERE???

Sakura: YOU''rE DEAD!! DEAD!!!

SAsuke: you, grily-man, almost killed me.

Itachi: *snicker* you nearly got killed by a transvestite? sad, sad...(yes, i got this from Hinotama...i don't own her, either)

Haku: *throws senbon into ITachi's throat*

Itachi: YAOI SUCKS!! *is knocked out*

Haku: anyway, even after that Kakashi person stabbed me through the chest, i was actually still alive. I WAS JUST IN A FREAKIN COMA, PEOPLE!!! DID ANY OF YOU IDIOTS EVEN CHECK MY PULSE???

Sasuke: eh? naruto, you said you checked his pulse.

Naruto: yeah, i did! i checked his foot, and nothing!

SAkura and Sasuke: BAKA!

Haku: anyway. i woke up, and i was in some coffin thing,and i heard Naruto talking, and i tried to yell.

Sakura: i knew that wasn't my Ipod.

Sasuke: Eh? you have an ipod? I WANT ONE!!

Hakui: anyways, you idiots bruied me 6 feet under, and then Zabuza saved me.

Gato: and how are you alive? we died together?

Naruto:...*kills gato*

Gato: what? i was just in the decapatation rehab clinc. *dies* (yes, from hinotama AGAIN! i think she said we could use it, just to say inspired by hinotama, or something like that. all credit to her!)

Zabuza: anyways, you were fighitng my twin brother, azubzA.

Kakashi: you can't be seirious.

Zabuza: okay, i wasn't. i fell off that cliff, went to Tsunade's and bribed heer with sake until she healed me. although, she was so drunk, i think my pinky and index finger have switched places.

Alfred:..well, we've just totally destroyed the entire plot of naruto.

Itachi: we've BEEN doing that. Tobi and Sasori can't POSSIBLY be in atkasuki at the same time.

Sasori: what's that supposed to mean, Tobi? HEY! MY RING! THERE IT IS!!!

Alfred back to the yaoi bashing...

Ino: hey! lokit this! a KiibaXshino fic!

Shino:...you can't be seirious.

Kiba: HE GIVES MY DOGS FLEAS!!

Ino: *reading* and Shino gives Akamaru fleas so that Akamaru won't give his attention to Kiba, becuase Kiba loves akamaru...who writes this crap?

Kiba and Shino:" WTF???

shino: i don't lie kiba!

Kiba: i don't like akamaru!!

Shino and Kiba: I LIKE HINA---- i mena, i like hinotama's stories....ehehe...

Alfred: *grins8 surre...

hinata: oh, did someone say my name?

Kiba and Shino: NO!

Ino: oh, and a SasukeX garra fic.

Garra:.....

Sasuke: oh god.

Naruto: what? you're both emo.

Garra: SAND COFFIN!

Naruto: EEP!!! KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU!!

Gamakichi: hey, naruto? wanna play now?

Naruto:..CURSE YOU, MEG!!!

Meg: what did i have anything to do with this?

Everyone: *punches meg into famil guy*

Ino: oh, a .....Jriaya Orochimaru fic. well, we saw that coming.

Jiraiya: *screams* *runs into wall*

Orochimaru: *wipes his tounge. all 1000 yards of it*
INO: thses people are sick...wait? can it be??

Sakura: what?

INo:a.....a.....JiraiyaNaruto fic???

Everyone: KYAHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE ----!!! WHAT IS WRONG WIHT THESE PEOPLE??

Jiraya: WHAT WILL THESE SICK K BASTARDS THINK OF NEXT??

Ino: A Firstr, second, thrid, fourth quadruple lemony yaoi fic?

*silence*

Everyone: DAMMIT MEG!!!