TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Shikanenai by setsuai

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Gahhh. first chapter.(: blahh I don't own any of the Naruto characters, blah diddy blah, I'm not gonna sell, nope nope and they belong to Masashi Kishimoto
Sensei - Shikanenai Setsuai!
Me - Hai!
I raised my hand and lowered it as soon as I noticed everyone staring at me. I read one girl's mind.
Girl - Hmm. A cute girl. Of course she's a super powerful ninja already. Just like Sasuke. Oh....Sasuke...
I can understand why everyone would look. I was new to this academy, after all, and I had survived a large massacre.
Don't think about that right now. It is not the time.
The teacher kept on calling out names. He started at my name. Odd.
Sensei - Uchiha Sasuke!
Sasuke raised his hand slightly.
So this is that Sasuke the girl was thinking about. I can see why. Every girl is staring at him. They've got a good reason to. Everyting about him seems cool and strong. His clothes, his expression, everything. Not to mention he's pretty hot too.
I found myself staring at him. Oh well. He can be another dream I can chase. My attention turned to the girl sitting next to him. She had a huge forehead and pink hair. She kept on turning to him or trying to make conversation. Of course he didn't respond. She seemed kind of annoying. I probably won't get along with her.
I kept staring. Until...
Sensei - Haruno Sakura!
Why is he going out of order?
The girl with the big forehead raised her hand.
Sakura - Here, Iruka-Sensei!
So that's her name. Sakura. That flower is much prettier than her. That's an awful common name, too.
I pushed her out of my thoughts and turned my gaze back onto Sasuke. I guess he sensed me watching him, because he turned to me. I felt my chakra rising. He must have a bloodline limit. One of my techniques I can do is copy a bloodline limit a few times. What does he have.....sharingan? Of course! The Uchiha clan is the only clan with that technique! I felt it going to my eyes. He looked straight at me...but his eyes were not the red of the sharingan. They must not be awakened yet. He must have seen my eyes, because he turned his head immediately with a slight change from his usual cool.
Sakura turned to look at me and made a face. What's she thinking? I read her mind.
Sakura - Who is this girl? Setsuai? What the hell is she looking at my Sasuke? I have to do something. Damn her!
She turned back to Sasuke and whispered something in his ear. I wonder what it was. He scoffed and I almost laughed out loud. So much for 'your Sasuke'.
Iruka-Sensei - Uzumaki Naruto!
Naruto cried out a big HUH and everyone but Sasuke laughed at his confusion. I spaced out as Iruka called out the rest of the names. This class is going to be very boring.
I managed to survive until lunchtime. We all scrambled out and I sat on some empty steps by the classroom window. Some brunette, skinny girl came up to me with two equally skinny, scared looking girls.
Leader - Who are you and what are you doing in my spot?
Me - Oh, this is your spot?
other girl - Fita, we don't have to do this-
Fita - Shut up! I don't care if you are new or not, you need to move from my spot.
Me - I don't think I will.
Fita - Oh yeah?
Me - Are you going to fight me? I assure you you will lose.
Fita - Like a girl like you could do anything!
Sasuke - Actually, she could do a lot.
Fita smiled and then blushed.
Fita - Sasuke-kun! Hi!
Sasuke - Is something going on?
She shook her head and smiled again.
Wow. He sure does have a lot of power over girls. Look at them-they're practically melting at his feet.
Fita - I'll see you later Sasuke-kun! Come eat lunch with me!
Sasuke - No.
She sweated and ran off with her two friends.
Me - Thanks. But I didn't really need your help.
Sasuke scoffed and turned to go away, but then Sakura came running towards him.
Sakura - Sasuke-kun!! Hiii!!!!!!
He glared at her and something about his look made her run back.
I laughed and put my pinky up.
Me - Girlfriend?
Sasuke - No. Never.
Me - You don't seem like a very people-person.
Sasuke - I don't like anyone here.
Me - Wow. You are a very nice person. Yeah. Makes me feel great.
I could see the slight trace of smile on his face. Woww...He's so cute.
Me - Do you have any friends?
Sasuke - I don't need friends. They'll only get in the way.
Me - In the way of what?
Sasuke - I need to kill a certain man.
Me - Me too. Your brother.
Sasuke - What? You cannot kill him! He killed my clan!
Me - Mine too. But I don't just live for that. I mean, I've already gotten two-thirds of my revenge already.
Sasuke - You've already....
Me - Yup. I think that's enough of my past for you. See ya.
I bowed and turned away from him. I sure as hell didn't want to leave him, but I wouldn't want to get on his nerves right now. I want him to like me. Just as I was a few yards away from Sasuke, Naruto came running up to me.
Naruto - Hey! You!
Me - Ah?
Naruto - Well, I need your help.
Me - What is it?
Naruto -Well, you know how you were just talking to Sasuke-bastard? Well, how did you get him to say anything to you? He never says anything at all to anyone else!
Me - My own way.
Naruto - And how did you make him get scared?
Me - Do you have sharingan?
Naruto - No! But I am better than that bastard Sasuke, stupid Sasuke with his bloodline limit....
I turned on my Sharingan and looked him straight in the eye.
Naruto - Nande-ttebayo??!?!?!?!?!
I walked away and he chased after me.
Naruto - You're new here, right?
Me - Yup.
Naruto - Well, would you like a friend?
Me - .....
Naruto - What have you got to lose?
Me - Nothing. I have absolutely nothing.
Naruto - I won't hurt you.
Me - I already am.
He gasped and I kept walking. He ran in front of me.
Naruto - I'll still be your friend. Okay?
Me - .....I guess.....I'd like that.
He smiled and ran off to go play with some boy with tatoos on his face.
I ran across the playground into the woods and found a shy looking girl with dark raven hair.
Me - Hi there.
She turned around, startled.
Girl - Hi...
She put her hands near her neck and fiddled with her fingers. Her pale eyes seemed to look at everything but me.
Me - I'm Setsuai.
Girl - My name is Hinata. H-h-h-ow do you l-like this academy?
Me - It's pretty cool. I really likehow peaceful everything seems. But I can't wait until we start on our real genin missions.
Hinata - Me neither. But I am a b-b-it scared.
Me - Really? Why?
Hinata - M-m-my father is very s-s-strict. He wants me to d-d-do my best and honor him.
Me - Oh. You're a Hyuuga, right?
She nodded and blushed.
Me - I'm sure you'll do great as a ninja.
She blushed even harder.
Hinata - Really? Th-Thank you Setsuai-chan!
Me - No problem.
Hinata - I hope you do good too.
Me - Thank you, Hinata-chan. I'll see you later okay? How about tomorrow we hang out during this time?
Hinata - S-s-sure!
I walked away from her. I wonder what she was doing in the middle of the trees. Hmmm.....
Someone's behind me.
Me - What do you want?
Sasuke - I want to talk to you.
Me - About what?
Sasuke - What happened with you and my brother.
Me - I'm sure that you've heard the story of the Great Shikanenai Massacre.
Sasuke's eyes widened.
Sasuke - Yes. Three ninja come to your clan wearing chakra armor, and killed everyone there...except for...you.
Me - Yes. I fought my way out of that.
He jumped up to a tree branch and sat there, probably waiting for the rest of my story.
Me - I was so angry, watching my family get murdered. My anger turned into chakra, and I found that I could immobilize those who did the killing. I froze one in their tracks and I used my chakra to make a hand and I just broke him. I could still hear his screams and feel his blood on my face. I didn't care. The other two fled, and I immobilized on and killed him the same way. I kept going ahead and saw Itachi. He used his Sharingan on me though, of course. It was Mangekyou sharingan, so he left me there in my tortured state in a world of slow time and pain. I broke my finger to get out of the illusion, but by the time I did he had escaped. And that's when I was told by Sarutobi-sama that he would not be teaching me anymore. He told me that I would come here. He said it would be best.
Sasuke was silent. He seemed at a loss for words, or he was just acting normal. I don't really know.
Sasuke - If you want, you can help me find him.
Me - The great Uchiha needs help?
Sasuke - Forget it.
Me - I was just kidding. I'll help you find him. I would love to help you finish it once and for all.
He nodded and then jumped down from the branch, causing many leaves to fall on us both. Sasuke sprinted off without another word.
Iruka - CLAAAASSSS!!! Time for CLASS. COME IN!
I headed for the classroom. As I took my seat I noticed that Sasuke was acting indifferent to me. Oh well. I guess that he can't take the fact that he's finally found someone he likes. Or does he? Let's just say he does. Then I can be happy. Take that Sakura.