TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ai Shite Imas by AllieChan

[Reviews - 25]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: OK yeyyy this is my first ever upload on this site. I just thought, seeing as so many others on this site put time aside to write this lovely stories, that we all enjoy to read so much, I thought well I'll write one too XD this chapter is not long but im going to try and write more as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter one- Sakura’s nightmare

‘I never thought this would happen never in a million years, now my hopes and my dreams have been shattered by the inconceivable truth that the love of my life is with HIM!’
Sakura glared out from the low cut bush that she was crouched down in.

Rain pelting down, making the grass bright green and the sky milky white. Sasuke sat in the middle of the field with his eyes closed and his black hair dripping with the cold water.
A sly grin crept across his face as he felt Naruto’s presence behind him, as the blonde boy jumped at him, pulling Sasuke back into him.

“Get off Dobe.” Sasuke said turning around to face Naruto.

“SASUKE!” Naruto whined.

“Shut up dobe.” Sasuke said in a low tone, resting one finger on Naruto’s mouth to stop him from talking then pushing the blonde boy’s hair out of his face pushed him back into a deep kiss. Naruto pushing back on Sasuke playfully.

Sakura was stone faced as she lay flat on the ground in the mud under the bush, the dirt now was all through her hair and had some how wedged itself into her sandals. She scowled as she watched the two ‘love birds’ make out in the rain. WHY? Why? She thought. It was suppose to be Sakura and Sasuke kissing passionately in the rain. NOT Naruto and Sasuke.
At times like these Sakura had to wonder, why, oh why? Did she have to have such a obsession with Sasuke, this would have been some much more easier if she just hadn’t become such a stalker at late.
Well who could blame her? Everyone knew that her hobby WAS Sasuke.

Today she had woke up, dressed then walked over to her desk grabbing out her newest plans of ‘following Sasuke’ she knew something had been up. Because well for one he had been less irritable, and second he just had this nice refreshed look about him. Sakura had thought ‘HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND’ so that was how the plan was hatched.
But my, my she was much more shocked with this, the one thing that got her was.
‘Why out of every possible choice, Sasuke chose HIM’
I mean Naruto and Sasuke had never really got on, actually it had been the opposite, they had been rivals, So why now? Why this?

Sakura sort of blamed herself she should have seen this coming but how was she to? Nothing seemed to have changed but obviously A LOT had happened when Sakura had her back turned.

Now she had found out ‘the secret’ and to her this was her undoing, Could it get any worse? No, no it couldn’t the beautiful, hansom and talented love her life was with the most annoying, obnoxious and big mouthed ninja there ever was (or according to Sakura).

Sakura was now chewing on her sleeve, just like a car crash she just couldn’t look away, although this was killing her, watching them roll around Naruto laughing as Sasuke removed his shirt, she just COULDN’T look away.

“Sasuke……is” Sakura gulped. “…Gay!”


“Sakura??” a voice called out. “Sakura, wake up!”
‘Oh it was a dream a horrible dream’ Sakura thought.
“SAKURA!”
Sakura grumbled as she finally came back to reality, opening her eyes before screaming with shock to find out it wasn’t a dream at all. She was still in the field with the rain pouring down, she was still in the mud. The only difference now was that Naruto was leaning over her as Sasuke stood behind Naruto with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face.
…She had been caught.