TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


~Ai no snow~ by nekonaru

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A simple love story, the character's are mine and based on real people...*blush* for my love!
She woke up to a white room, her room was normaly yellow walls but at the moment they were lighter. She blinked a few times to get used to the brightness and then she sat up like a little girl in her bed, her long blonde hair swayed as she looked around her room and her bright blue eyes shined with excitement as she noticed where the white light was coming from. She slowly pulled back the covers and got out of bed, her tiny feet touched the top of the fluffy carpet before she stood up. Naru was 17 years old but she had the heart and mind of a child. She stepped into her fluffy white slippers and and walked towards the door, after a step away from the bed her hair finally dropped off the bed, having long hair to her knees for most of her life she was used to it. She walked to the door and after taking one last look out the window she opened the door and walked quietly down the hallway.

Her short blue short's and her white tank top made her look unusual against the slightly cold entiror of the house. She walked to the kitchen and turned on the furnace's all across the house. After doing so she looked about the kitchen and then made her way down the hallway her eyes once again aglow with excitement. She came to a green door and slowly opened it, no one was inside and her eyes lost a bit of there excitement before regaining it and moving on to a red door. Once again she opened it and peered inside to find...no one. She slumped a bit and dragged her feet towards one of the last door's, it being orange she knocked but no answer came.

By the time she came to a grey door which was beside her's she looked like a lost puppy dog with a dark rain cloud above her, she had a small tint of purple to her eyes and she slumped to the grey door. When she got to it she slumped to her knee's and saw a tiny crack in the door, she listened for a second or two with a finger in her mouth. She looked with one eye through the door and pushed open a little, she then stuc kher head through and her eyes brightened as she saw a person sleeping on the bed. She opened the door some more and started to crawl through. Her hair dragging behind her she crawled all the way to the bed only stopping when the person mumbled little things in their sleep. When she got to the bed she stood up a little and looked over at the dark brown haired boy sleeping there in his boxers. She blushed slightly at the sight of the boy, and then she pulled the blanket's over him a little before looking at him again, her chin placed on the edge of the bed. She slowly moved a hand to touch him but he mumbled again and she pulled back. When she finally got the courage to reach out again she did. This time she managed to touch him, and she shook him slightly saying.

"Itsuka, Itsuka-kun...are you awake?"

He rolled over to face her and she found her face only inches from his. He slowly opened his eyes and as he did so both their faces slowly turned red. When he realized that is wasn't dream he yelped and jumped back falling off the other side of the bed and causing Naru to laugh like a little girl. She could see his legs off the edge of the bed but not the rest of his body. She bent to the ground and lifted the blankets up and looked onto the other side of the bed, there she could see a still blushing Itsuka laying on the ground face first. She laughed again and then saw him drop from the bed. They both moved same way and looked under the bed at each other, Itsuka gave a small sigh and then blushed again as he opened her eyes. Aparently staring at her cleavage that was now showing as she was bent down looking at him. He quickly shot up and was now looking at her on the top side of the bed. Itsuka was 19 but he was always very nervous whenever he saw Naru. Thoughts especially crossed his mind when he saw her in the morning with her long blond hair hanging past her but down to her knee's, the way she would look at him over her shoulder while making him breakfast with hre bright blue eyes and then her cute little outfits she would wear to bed. A thought suddenly shot through his head and and he blushed as he ran to the bathroom. From the other side of the door he said to Naru.

"Naru what are you doing here so early? Couldn't you have...knocked?"

She slumped a little on his bed and answered.

"It's snowing outside and everyone is gone so I...needed someone to play with."

She pouted and looked at the bathroom door to hear running water, she blushed slightly at the thought of listening to a boy in the bathroom but was quickly shot out of the thought as he responded through the door.

"Well....then i'll play with you, just give me time to wake up."

She nodded and jumped from the bed.

"HAI!! Me too, I'll go get dressed and rmake breakfast."

As she ran from the room Itsuka thought to himself.

"She's so Kawaii..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She got dressed in baggy white pants and a red short sleeved hoody. She then went to the kitchen and started making bacon and eggs for the only two people in the house, her and Itsuka. When he stepped from his room all showered and dressed in jeans and a green shirt, she looked at him over her shoulder like she always did and for a second he wished he could walk over there and kiss her with his hands looped around her waist. He blushed again but quickly forgot about it as she handed him breakfast.

After they ate they went to the coat room and got out there winter stuff. They got dressed without saying a word then finally Naru looked at Itsuka and said.

"Anou...Itsuka-kun, do you think you cold do up my coat I have my mitt's on."

She smiled and he nodded walking over to her, he grabbed one end of the coat but found the other was tucked in her shirt somehow. He blushed again but quickly pulled it out causing her to blush as well. When they were finished she looked back at him one last time before swinging the front door open. Outside the ground was covered in fluffy, cold ,white snow. She stepped outside and broke into a run, Itsuka watching her as she ran across the yard, with the full excitement of a small child. She suddenly dropped to her knee's and looked over at Itsuka who was still standing close to the porch. She yelled at him and said.

"Itsuka-kun what are you doing, come make a snow angel with me, please?"

He gave a small chuckle and slowly walked over to her. He laid down beside her and spread his legs and arms out. She did the same beside him and they began to make each there own snow angel. When they were done they stood up, Naru though suddenly got a little dizzy from the cold and fell onto Itsuka, he caught her and they fell together towards the ground. As they opened there eyes they found there faces inches away again, they blushed but suddenly Naru stuffed a hand full of snow into Itsuka's face. They both laughed and she started to run away. He chased after her all the way up a hill, once at the top she got dizzy again and started swaying. Itsuka yelled at her and launched forward just in time to catch her as she fell on him and they rolled to the bottom of the hill. The ride downward was so bumpy once at the bottom it caused there lips to crash together. Both of them were shocked Naru laying underneath and both of them had there eyes wide open. They brok apart for air, and suddenly found themselves blushing. Itsuka quickly got to his feet and helped Naru up, placing a hand on the back of his head he brought it back only to see a little amount of blood on his white glove.

'"Oh Itsuka-kun we have to get you inside and check that out."

She grabbed his hand and rushed him inside. After bandanging his head up and makinf two cups of hot cocoa she returned to the living room to find the fire place ablaze. She saw him sitting on the carpet in front of it and looking at the flames. She slowly walked up to him and sat down handing him his own cup of cocoa. He took it with a small smile but never took his eyes off of her. When she turned towards him she found herself staring into his beatuiful Blue eyes. A few seconds later she found herself leaning into him as he kissed her. They both placed there hot cocoa aside as they fell to the ground and made love by the fireplace. Both had found love on a cold winter day.