TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Am I in love? by angelslight

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well, this is my first fic... hope enjoy it...
actually I was hate about yaoi things... But I now I think it's not that bad... althought I still don't like it in real life, but this's just a fic right?
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Sun was shinning brightly that day...
The black-hair guy sat on the chair near the window. A chemistry book opened in front of him. He’s alone in the classroom. But that’s okay. He likes to be alone. He looked to the yard and watched some of his classmates playing soccer. The blonde guy was kicking the ball out of the yard. He smiled mysteriously and looked into his book…



Chapter 1: School’s cool

His blue eyes open as soon as he hears the bird singing. He slowly wakes up and sees the clock to know what time is it. Naruto yawns. 07.00 a.m. The school starts at quarter past seven, he still has fifteen minutes. Er... What was that? Fifteen!?

“NANI??!!”



He takes a bath and breakfast with the speed of light. 10 minutes later he is running after the school.

“I’m late! I’m late!!”

He runs and runs until he arrives at the school. But…

DUAAKK!!!
He hit something. Or someone exactly.
He falls into the ground.
“Argh…”


“Watch your eyes, Uzumaki.”
The black -hair boy stares at him. His eyes are so cool and deep. The sun shines at his face gently and make his pretty-handsome face looks more handsome then usual. Naruto’s face becomes red. Or pink? Whatever.

“I’m sorry, Sasuke. I’m in hurry now. The bell almost ringing, isn’t it?”

“Actually it 30 minutes from now.”

“What? But my clock...”
‘Damn.’ Naruto says to him self. ‘I forgot. I used the batteries for my walkman yesterday.’

“Baka…”

“Nani!?”

Sasuke pulls Naruto to help him.
“But that’s why I like you.” He said with smile in his face.

Sasuke goes and leaves Naruto alone with opened mouth. That blond-hair guy just doesn’t believe what he has heard. Sasuke? The genius guy and the ‘Most Top Wanted Guy’ in the school, said that he likes him? What an impossible thing. Maybe he just dreaming and he will wake up soon. Or is it possible?