TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


For the Love of Naruto by Bowser Blanchette

[Reviews - 36]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is a sequal to Naruto's Show: Part One of the Love Pentagon Series. So, if you are reading this first, please read Naruto's Show first.

OH, the Pairings are: NarutoxTenten; NarutoxIno; NarutoxSakura; and NarutoxHinata.

The characters in this story except the OC (Bowser) belongs to thier respective owners.
For the Love of Naruto: Part Two of the Love Penatgon Series

CHAPTER 1: The Bet

It has been a week since that day Naruto had put on a show for the girls to watch at a friend's house (who was also Naruto's friend as well). Even though they still remembered it, they wished that Naruto would still leave that door opened ajar for them to see again. Since then, Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Tenten became bored. They had not seen Naruto doing his little show ever since Sakura yelled at him for it. Ever since that day, they decided on one thing...to make Naruto theirs!

"I still can't imagine that Naruto would do something like that!" Ino said, brushing her blond hair.

"Yes, I can't believe it, too," Tenten said, putting her weapons in their proper holsters. Tenten and Ino can still remember what happened that day:

-----FLASHBACK-----

Tenten and Ino were walking down the hall to the kitchen to get some more green tea. On their way down, Tenten and Ino decided to take a peek in Naruto’s room. When the girls looked in his room, their jaws suddenly dropped at the sight of seeing Naruto naked.

“Ino,” Tenten whispered softly, so Naruto could not hear them. “Naruto-kun is...”

“Playing with himself,” Ino finished, “In his room, at his friend’s house. When did he learn to do something like this?”

The girls stared at Naruto’s naked body with a transfixed look on their faces. They watched how fast Naruto was moving on himself now. The fox boy now had the hand that was originally blocking his moans with, now were caressing his hard cock and then were slowly moving lower to his entrance. Naruto moaned a little louder than he actually intended and bit his lip as he placed his finger inside himself. Tenten and Ino unconsciously smiled at the sight at Naruto’s masturbation.

“I never knew Naruto could make such a hot noise,” Tenten said to Ino.

“Yeah, I wish we were there with him,” Ino added.

-----END FLASHBACK-----

"We should have been there to 'help' him, if you know what I mean," Ino said, smiling at Tenten.

Tenten blushed at Ino, "You mean...to have sex with him? Is that what you're saying?"

Ino smiled wickedly at her.

"Ino! That's totally crazy!" Tenten said loudly, "You know Naruto would not go for something like that!"

"Like what?" Hinata asked, coming into the main room.

"Morning, Hinata!" Ino greeted Hinata happily.

Hinata bowed to Ino and Tenten, then looked at the girls, "What did you mean Naruto-kun wouldn't go for something like that? What do you mean?"

Ino and Tenten looked at each other, and then turn their attention to Hinata.

"Hinata, remember last week when we were staying here at Bowser's house that you were the first one to see Naruto naked?" Ino asked her.

Hinata's face turned bright red and she began to twiddle her fingers. This was a little habit of Hinata's. Whenever she sees Naruto or anyone mentioning him, she blushes and starts twiddling with her fingers.

"Y-yes, Ino, I-I remember that day," Hinata said, nervously.

-----FLASHBACK-----

Hinata walked down the hall to where Naruto’s room was supposed to be. When Hinata got to the room, she noticed the door was slightly opened and she decided to peek in. Hinata’s eyes at what she saw. Hinata gulped and began to blush and twiddle her fingers. Hinata could not take her eyes away from the image of a naked Naruto that was in front of her. Naruto was leaning against the wall with his legs spread open making his “show” clearly visible to anyone who wished to see his little talent. Naruto was slowly stroking his erection with one hand and the other hand in his mouth to block the whimpers that were coming from it. Hinata could feel herself get a little ‘heated’ from the sight.

‘N-Naruto-kun seems to be ‘enjoying’ himself quite a bit. He sure looks very attractive and vulnerable in the position he is in. I wonder what he sounds like when he moans...’

-----END FLASHBACK-----

"Why do you ask that all of a sudden?" Hinata asked, nervously.

"Well, we were wondering the same thing," Ino replied, "Would you have been with Naruto at that time he was playing with himself?"

Hinata's face blushed even redder, "You mean...i-in the room, with Naruto-kun?"

"Making love to him," Tenten said, sarcastically.

Hinata smiled and blushed even redder and started to twiddle with her fingers.

'Hinata really wanted to have...sex with Naruto-kun,' Tenten said to herself, sweat dropping.

A few moments later, Sakura came inside and turned her attention to the girls in the main room.

"Hi, girls," Sakura said, smiling at the girls in the room.

"Hey, Sakura," they responded.

Sakura looked at her friends, especially Hinata, who was still blushing and twiddling her fingers.

"Did I miss something?" Sakura asked with a confused look on her face, "What's going on?"

Tenten looked at Sakura and replied, "We were talking about Naruto's 'little show' last week. Remember, Sakura?"

"I remember that," Sakura replied.

Sakura's face started to blush when she remembered when she saw Naruto naked and masturbating himself.

-----FLASHBACK-----

Sakura was making her way to open the door to her room, which was obviously next to Naruto’s. Before she went in her room, she noticed that Naruto’s door was slightly ajar and the lights in the room were dimmed.

‘I thought Hinata said Naruto wasn’t in his room.’

Sakura walked to the door and putting her hand on the door made it push itself open, but stopped as she heard a moan come from the inside. Sakura slowly moved her head to view the inside from the crack in the door. Naruto was still positioned himself against the wall. He now had three fingers thrusting into him and his other hand unevenly stroking his erection. Sakura twitched slightly at the sight of a naked Naruto. She felt herself becoming flushed in the face at Naruto’s ‘actions’ and what type of effect it was having on her.

‘Stupid Jerk! Leaving his door open. I will teach him a lesson so he will remember to close and lock the door. Stupid Jerk!’

Sakura slammed open the door, causing Naruto to cease his actions and stared at Sakura in astonishment. Naruto was not expecting this and he was too stunned to remove his hands from their compromising positions.

“Sakura-chan!” Naruto said as he jumped to his feet.

Sakura approached Naruto and began hitting him on the head repeatedly, “This’ll show you close the door, you stupid jerk!”

“Okay! Okay! Sakura-chan, no! I’m sorry! I won’t do it again, I promise!” Naruto pleaded as he covered his head, trying to keep Sakura from hitting his head.

-----END FLASHBACK-----

Sakura quickly snapped back into reality and looked at the girls.

"Say, Ino, Tenten, and Hinata, I was thinking," Sakura began, "do we all have some sort of fantasies of making love to Naruto?"

"You mean us having dreams of making love to Naruto? Correct?" Tenten asked.

"Right, I mean look at us! We were all looking at Naruto, and he was naked! Did you see his...what is the word I am looking for? His rock-hard cock?" Sakura asked.

Tenten, Ino and Hinata all started to blush together; even Sakura was blushing as well.

Unbeknownst to them, Bowser had come home only to be greeted by four girls staring at each other. Their faces bright red and Hinata was still twiddling her fingers. Bowser tilted his head as he stared at the girls.

"I got it!" Tenten said excitedly, "Let's see who can get Naruto to fall in love with us!"

"Yeah, let's see who can sweep Naruto off his feet!" Ino added.

"I-I agree," Hinata said, blushing and still twiddling her fingers.

Sakura smiled, "How about we make a bet."

Tenten looked at Sakura, "Okay, Sakura. What are the stakes?"

"How about we all take turns subduing Naruto!" Sakura began, "Making love to him, dating him, anything to get him to confess his feelings to one of us."

Ino smiled, "That means if Naruto confesses his love to one of us, the others cannot do anything about it."

Hinata's head tilted down. She feared that Naruto might not confess his love to her. However, Hinata wanted to confess her love to her.

"So, who wants to start first?" Sakura asked, looking at the girls.

Everyone looked at each other.

"Sakura, I'll go first," Tenten said to Sakura.

"I'll go next!" Ino said next.

"I'm after you, Ino!" Sakura yelled, pointing at Ino.

"T-That means, I'm last," Hinata said, dejectedly.

Hinata knew that she had a twenty-five percent chance that Naruto would confess his love to him. The odds were stacked against her.

Bowser, now knowing he was ignored, grabbed the door and slammed it hard. The girls jumped up from their seats and stared at him.

"Hey, Bowser, when did you get in?" Ino asked.

"A few moments ago," Bowser replied, "what's going on?"

"We were going to see who will steal Naruto's heart," Sakura replied.

Bowser's eyes widen, "You mean you're all going to make love to him?!"

The girls nodded.

"Where are you going to do it at?" Bowser asked.

"What do you mean?" Ino asked.

"If you are going to 'do it' to Naruto, where are you going to do it at. Like in a field, a room, any place you could think of," Bowser said.

"Like your house?" Tenten asked.

Bowser sweat dropped, "Yeah, that, too. Remember, if you do it here, if you have him spill his seed, you will have to clean it up. Clear?"

"Crystal," Sakura said.

"Well, Tenten," Ino said, patting Tenten on the back, "go for it."

"Wish me luck, girls," Tenten smiled.

Just as Tenten was walking to Naruto's room, Bowser immediately stopped her.

"Naruto's not here," Bowser said.

"Where is he?" Tenten asked.

"He's at the training grounds right now. You can still get to him if you're fast enough."

"Thank you very much, Bowser," Tenten bowed to him, then she started to head out the door.

"Well, the bet's already begun," Sakura began.

CHAPTER 1: END PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!

NEXT CHAPTER: NarutoXTenten Lemon chapter!