TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Stockholm Syndrome by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hello, *sighs* this is the story that is busting me out of a weeks long writer's block. I must say this is something that has been bothering me, there are no stories about Kabuto!! So I have written one, enjoy guys.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters in the series....say maybe Kabuto or Sasuke??
It had been three years since his betrayal of his village. Three years since he had falsly befriended the leaf village shinobis Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. In his mind he thought of his reasons: Why and what was all of this for?

What had led him to Sasuke's room that night he would never really know. But at the very moment the grey-haired young ninja stood above Sasuke's sleeping form. From his throat, he allowed a slow growl, rarely did he ever regret things, but something about this very moment, was different. I threw everything away......for this, Kabuto roared in the back of his mind, I cared deeply for you Orochimaru-sama. I gave up everything, the great life my parents provided for me. I even abused my father's power, all for what?? To be thrown assunder for this....this....this vengence seeking brat.

Slowly he reached into his pouch, that sat on his left leg, and pulled out one kunai. Slowly he brought it into his line of vision, twidling it slowly with in his slender and long fingers. Suddenly his attention was taken off of the kunai in his hand, and his gaze went from the blade to his other hand, that sat lazily at his side. He brought his hand up, and put it in front of his face, he slowly twisted his wrist and smirked a bit. For some reason on this night, and at this hour in the night, he was obviously not thinking clearly.

"On this night.....I vow to have my revenge," he growled out slowly in a whisper, as he lowered his kunailess hand, to his mid-chest and raised the kunai, toward his other hand. "Orochimaru-sama," finished as he thrust the kunai into his weaponless hand. He gazed down as the blood trickled down his fingers, and fell to the floor, staining the carpeting below him. He growled quietly as he lifted the kunai, that he just used on his hand, and brought it to the face of the sleeping Uchiha below him. He placed the blade lightly to Sasuke's face, and moved it slowly along his cheek. He smirked as he watched in sick interest, as the blood slowly seeped from the boys face.

Suddenly the sound of familar footsteps that were quickly approaching the very room, filled into Kabuto's ears. He closed his eyes for a moment, to see if he could sense the chakra of the owners footstep, suddenly his eyes shot open as he realized who was approaching the room. Orochimaru-sama must not find me in here, he thought frantically as he took the balde from Sasuke's face. He brought his fingers up to his lips, and slowly muttered incoherently, and with a puff he was gone from the room, as the door was pushed open.




Sunlight shone into the room brightly, causing his eyes to tighten a bit, as to try to block out the offending light. Unfortunately his efforts failed him, as he groaned and brought a hand up to his head and rubbed lightly at the pain the light was causing at the moment. Although there was something off about his action, he felt something on his hand, there was a patch of skin that was rougher than the others. His eyes shot open, and with his other hand he reached over and put on his glasses, that laid on the table to his left. He brought his right hand up into his line of vision, as everything came into focus, he gazed into his hand that appeared to be cut rather deeply. He sat in his bed, staring at his hand for a long moment, ingorning everything around him. He blinked just once as he slowly muttered out into his hand, "What the hell is this?"

"Hmm.....I was just about to ask the same thing, Kabuto," came a voice from the doorway of the medic's room.

Kabuto's eyes and line of vision was now focused on the pale old man standing in the doorway of the room. Orochimaru was standing in the doorway, arms crossed across his chest and holding a deep and angry snarl on his face. The idea of the legendary Sannin showing signs of being angry in anyway, sent series of chills down Kabuto's spine, for what the older man had in store for him today scared him to death. And right at this moment, Kabuto was completely clueless at what Orochimaru was going to say or even do.

"Orochimaru-sama," Kabuto stuttered out shakingly, all words and confidence that he seemed to be at an endless supply of was a evading him at the moment. How am I too explain this wound on my hand, when I do not even understand its origin, he thought, as he looked back at his hand, and looked back up at the Sannin.

Orochimaru had not moved from his place at the door. Last night, he had made his nightly rounds on checking on the two young ninjas that held residence at his vast compound. When he had made his way to check in on Sasuke, he found that his you proteges face was marred with a light cut. In his mind he knew that when the avenger came back from his training earlier that day, he had returned without a scratch on him, and so when he saw the scar he became rather suspious of what was going on. By the time he had made his ways to Kabuto's his mind was running at a mile a minute, and what he found in his right hand man's room was rather displeasing. As he neared the bed, his nose was filled with the scent of alcohol, but yet there was no bottles in sight, but then his eyes fell upon Kabuto's hand. With the combonation of the scent of alcohol and the sight of the cut on his hand, he felt a sudden displeasure. Both of the mysterious wounds, and their orgins slowly began to make themselves clear, but he need some conformation of it.

"Well, Kabuto," he started with a hiss in his already snake like voice. "Do you mind telling me what happened to your hand? Or will you explain what happened to our young Uchiha's face." Orochimaru quickly turned and opened the door and pulled Sasuke with in the confines of Kabuto's room.

Kabuto's eyes fell upon the Uchiha, and his shocked state turned into an angry scowl. It is always about him, is it Orochimaru. Like you really care about what has happened to my hand, Kabuto thought bitterly. Slowly he moved from his sitting position on his bed, ignoring the pain that ran through his head, and walked past Orochimaru and Sasuke, who were standing at the door. "I do not know of what happened to your precious Sasuke's face," he said slowly as he reached for the doorknob and allowed himself out, slamming the door behind him.