TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


United Hyuuga by Mira

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DISCLAIMER: I do not own Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto does. Hinata and Neji are Masashi Kishimoto's creations, not mine, i only take credit for writing this fanfiction.
*Neji's P.O.V.*
I just sat there, Hiashi-sama was doing paperwork so he wasn't able to supervise my training today. I didn't feel like looking for Lee because he was well...Lee. TenTen would start were useless babbling about weapons if I were to go near her, and there's NO WAY I'd ask for a mission from Tsunade-sama. Not unless I felt like dying. I sat there and waited. Hinata-sama should've been home by now. I know that the Caged Bird would definately claim my life Hiashi-sama had ever found about my feelings towards his daughter, and it was clear who Hinata-sama had set her sights on, Uzumaki Naruto. I was determined to wring that loud-mouth's neck after finding this discovery during the chuunin exams five years ago, the fury I released while getting my chance to fight him during the main matches only to lose, and most likely lowering Hinata-sama's feelings of gratitude for me more. I remember, only to clearly,


"Why do you try so hard to fight against destiny?" I ask, and the blonde haired knuckle-head smirked.

"Because you called me a dropout." He said.


Naruto. The one name I could hate more than main and branch house differences.

"Neji-nii-san, I'm home." I hear the faint voice of Hinata say, her feet barely tapping the wood. She had grown quite a bit, a young woman now. Her hair was still the dark blue it had been ever since she was little, refusing to dye it, this sme hair was now worn much like how mine is, but it was only about how long it was those five years ago. Now days her eyes had more power to them, but she was still timid, she wore an oversized jacket as usual, but now wore one bordering a dark blue chest, torso and back, with white sleeves. Unlike the jacket she had worn when she was fifteen. I was nineteen now, her seventeen, and Hiashi-sama was already planning a birthday party for her. Since it was, after all, December 23, merely one week from the say she turns eighteen. Nowadays I had started wearing my older attire, just a larger size since, I mean, come on, it's been five years, I'm pretty sure anyone would've grown in that time.

"Neji-nii-san, doushita desuka?" Hinata-sama asks, eyes peering right into mine, blinking a couple of times, a cute, yet dumb look on her face. I felt blood rise into my face and heart beat increase, she hadn't been anywhere near this close since when we were just mere children, back when I thought she was cute, not knowing the true horrors the branch house could have.

"It's nothing, Hinata-sama." I say, closing my eyes, she smiles and turns around.

"Tsunade-hime wishes to see you by the way." Hinata-sama says, and your heart sinks. Tsunade-sama, the hag, the one person I feared most, she was calling me. Okay, fine, I suppose it's natural for her to call me, she is teh gondaime after all, but damn, why does she have to be so fucking scary? "Oh, and nii-san, please don't use such foul language, you know oto-sama doesn't think highly of it."

"Anyway, ja ne, Hinata-sama." I mutter, grabbing my shinobi equipment. I leave the compound and hope that Naruto isn't there. Just one more reason to hate him. He could piss of the hag and she'd take it out on anyone else who entered the office that day.

"Ja ne, neji-nii-san..." Hinata says quietly, waving me off.

*Hinata's P.O.V.
I wave off nii-san as he heads towards Tsunade-hime. I chuckle slightly, thinking off what I had set up. Tsunade-hime hadn't called anyone in that day, she had to do the paperwork shes been neglecting for weeks, and she was pissed off.

"Oi! Hinata!" a now tall Naruto-kun calls, I feel remorse and pity towards hm as Sakura still turns him down, even though everyone can tell she's feeling affection for him. Hell, Naruto-kun must've noticed it. I've long-sinced given up on Naruto-kun, but still can't help but feel my heart beat a small bit faster when he says some things, such as before he had beaten my cousin, neji-nii-san.

"I like people like you." Naruto-kun said, adjusting his hitai-ate and walking off.


"Nani, Naruto-kun?" I ask, grabbing the hem of my sleeve instead of twiddling my fingers. Neji-nii-san had told me boldly that it got on his nerves, so I've been trying to fix it, if not for him then for myself. Fo I've been reading up, and habits gained while young tend to become permanent reflexes as people get older.

"Well, ya see, I have to be going on a mission with Sakura-chan and Sai in two days, and we won't be back for awhile, so I'd like to say happy grand eighteen! Damn, now almost everynoe's eighteen!" Naruto-kun explains, laughing slightly. "Hell, I think you were the youngest of us all!" He laughs slightly and I blush slightly from embarassment.

"Please watch your toungue, Naruto-kun, you know I don't like cussing much." I say lightly.

"Really? Wow then you should tell that to Neji. I swear, he can string up the most colorful words from his mouth when he messes up-" Naruto-kun starts, but I cut him off.

"I know, Naruto-kun, in case you hae forgotten, I am his cousin, so I know how colorful his vocabulary can get." I cut him off, m=but instantly regretted it as I heard it come out sharper than intended.

"Gomen, Hinata!" he shouts, seemingly slightly offended.

"Iie, Naruto-kun, daijobu." I say quickly, smiling lightly, to show my vocabulary had just come out mean, not that I was mad.

"That fucking bitch! Who the hell does that fucking hag think she is? Damn it, why the hell am I the one who has to fucking lead a group of dumbasses through some shitty survival exercise?" I suddenly hear the growl of those exact words and instantly knew who it was. Neji-nii-san.

"Ano...nii-san...could you please stop all the damn swearing! I mean really, we aren't lighting up the christmas tree! Stop having such a colorful vocabulary and stop to think about all the little kids that hang around here!" I state quietly at first, but gain courage and say it boldly. Of course, not nearly as boldly as nii-san would have put it, but I don't like lighting up christmas trees, I like pressing flowers.

"Hinata-sama, Naruto." Neji-nii-san says my name far more happily than Naruto-kun's, which I find odd. Yes, I do no days have my sights on nii-san, but I don't think he thinks the same way I do...Does he?


Please review, if you have a question, please just place it as a review, and I'll reply with the answer.