TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Naruto Trouble Show by f a i t h

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
My Notes :

Disclaimer : I don't own Naruto. Both character and show. I do own Kyoku, Nyamo, Miyukai, and Mia though. My friend owns Rei.

Cast List (can change) :

Kyoku & Rei : Hosts

Kiba & Akamaru & Mia : Lights

Chouji : Cameras

Miyukai : Set Designer

Now to the chapter!!

Chapter One : First Round!

"Hello and welcome to our show!" exclaimed Kyoku.

"Today we will be having the Naruto cast and some people they have met on their travels as our contestants!" exclamined Rei.

"Now here come our first.. er.. five contestants..," said Kyoku.

"We have here, Sasuke, Neji, Shino, Naruto, and RockLee!" said Rei.

"Here's the next group!" said Kyoku.

"Here is, Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Nyamo... and Itachi?!" said Rei. Everyone turned to look at him with wide eyes.

"I am here because my dear brother wants to finally beat me at something," said Itachi.

"Okkk.... here comes our next group... damn we have alot today!" said Kyoku.

"Next is Shikamaru, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Haku, and Zabuza...," said Rei who was getting exhausted from saying all these names.

"Ok since Rei is getting Tired I'll introduce the next group! Here we have.. oh my alot! Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, Gai, Tsunade, Shizune, Kabuto, Jiriya.. that's the last of em!" said Kyoku who was now gasping for air.

"Let's start the games!" exclaimed Rei.

"Ok!" shouted the audience.

"This is our first round... which means it's time for our contestant's to do our troubled dares. Now you may ask why we call them the "troubled" dares. Well my friends, that's because these dares put our contestants in weird situations that they might not want to be part of and if they choose to not do it they are in big trouble. Oh and the level of trouble they're in always changes!" explained Kyoku. The contestants looked at her with fear in their eyes. They knew Kyoku and Rei well. They would think of something that would make them all regret ever coming here.

"Well, let's see who are first victims.. oh erm.. let's see who will come up first!" said Rei hoping none of the contestants heard her say "victims". Well her luck ran out and everyone had horrified looks on their faces.

"Hmm... how bout' Shikamaru, Ino, and Temari," suggested Rei.

"Good idea!" said Kyoku. The three glared at Rei for suggesting that they be the first "victims".

"Let's go with a truth!" Kyoku said. " Shika, would you rather go out with Ino or Temari." Kyoku had an evil grin on her face.

"Errm...," Shikamaru said trying to think.

Both girls started to argue saying things like "he'd much rather go out with me" and "shut up you little...".

Then things got ugly. The two girls began to fight. Temari who was going to win obviously just stood there while the younger blond tried to attack. Ino then tried the mind transfer, but missed. She laid limp for a few minutes while Temari tied her up. When she was back she was tied and sitting on a couch.

Meanwhile Shikamaru had decided Temari. Being happy with his decision she glomped him then dragged him off set...

"Oh my....," Kyoku said.

"Ehehehe....we're going to take an a short break," Rei said while waving her hand back and forth.

"Um... yeah sure... what Rei said! Jaa ne for now!" Kyoku rushed while trying to get the commercials starting.