TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Tale Of Two Kisses by playin_lover

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Yeah yeah make me feel even worse. I don't won Naruto. *sob*
"I think I could love him..." - Anonymous
Our first kiss... it was just an accident, but it's how we found each other. How we found each other, I love how it sounds. He was the new kid in school, and I was the kid everyone hated.

I was just looking at him, wondering why everyone liked him and Shika pushed me. I really should thank him. I was standing, well squatting on Sasukes desk and suddenly I just fell, fell onto his lips.

His lips were soft against mine, and I just felt a shock go through my body. His body just felt so right against mine. I couldn't help the feelings that rushed through me as we kissed. It took me a moment to realize where we were and pull back.

Sasuke was breathing hard but didn't look all that disgusted. I ran, ran from the boy that gave me all these feelings and I ran from them. I didn't want to be hurt again.

A guy can only take so much. My mother... I can only remember her a little bit. I think I was about a week old. It's funny how I can remember that far back but I can't remember what I did last week.

Her voice is barely a whisper to me now, but her song will forever stay in my heart. Her laughter, he kinda reminds me of her. Well from what I can remember, that is.

I just didn't want that hurt to come back, to lose someone you know will never love you again. I keep those memories close to my heart, and in my soul. These tears will never dry. His lips aren't meant for me, but I like to think that they are.

He's the closest person I have to a best friend, and I just don't want him to think that badly of me. I mean what if he thought I was a freak of nature that I didn't deserve to live in the same country as him. I just savor the time I have with him.

He doesn't know how I feel, and he probably doesn't want to know.
~*~*~*~
Naruto's lips tasted like ramen, a flavor I have come to think of as him. His lips, his tongue. I wanted more, more of his kiss. But when he pulled back, I just leaned back gasping for air.

If he thinks I liked the kiss, he wouldn't want to be around me anymore. Thinking of all the times on missions when our bodies would be near each others for one reason or another, does that make me a sick person?

He smiles like I used to. To be frank, he's my total opposite. He's funny, outspoken, but thats what attracts me to him. I feel as If he's my other half the person who makes me feel whole again.

The person I was born to love. But the feelings I feel when I'm around him, I feel so afraid. So afraid that I just want to run, just so that I don't have to deal with the pain of losing him.

If I lost him, I just don't know where I would turn, he's like an eclipse. Their beautiful, even powerful, but you can't really look straight at it. Eclipses are just like Naruto you can't just know him, you have to understand what he's been through.

He's powerful, but if anyone really knew him he doesn't really know he is.

He's like the feeling he gives me, a smothering feeling, like I'm drowning in too much love.

He doesn't know how I feel, and he probably doesn't want to know.

Authors Note: This is not always going to be in the first person kinda writing, just a little prologue to get the ball rolling.