TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Day At the Ranch by Sammychan

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Round Robin that you should add to! Hm?! Please?
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto or any of it's components.
I made this a Round Robin because this is my first story and it seems like it will take a while to write.
Early one Tuesday morning in Konoha, Tsunade called all of the genins (and Shikamaru) of the country she runs to her office. "I have a mission for all of you-" she was cut off by the blonde haired loud mouth that we all love so much. "Granny Tsnade! What do we have to do?!? There is certianly a large number of us, do we have to kill someone...?" He continued this while boucing off the walls, quite literally. "SHUT UP!" Tsunade yelled inpatiently, Naruto finally seemed to calm down. "There we go..." she muttered as Naruto went to stand next to Sasuke and Sakura. "As I was saying, I have a mission for all of you. You are to stay at a ranch and help there for one month. During that time i will be recieving reports on the work that you do. The employer is a good friend of mine, so do not make a fool of Konoha." She finished this with a tone of awful finality. Most of the genin were exited at the thought of living on a ranch for a month, while others thought it was stupid and complianed. They were givin one day to pack and the next day would be called out to go to the ranch.