TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A night to remember by akatsukixkain

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: These characters are all fictional and belong to the creators of Naruto.
thankyou please continue...
Joining the Akatsuki wasn't the hard thing for Naruto, it was the fact that he didn't have their trust, maybe this would change someday?. Naruto had always felt it was his fault since sasuke left, because he befriended him, it led Sasuke away from greatness. He knew that he would eventually come face to face with the younger Uchiha. Naruto only knew one thing, if he were going to be around people like these, he would have to become stronger, more independant, and survive off a killer instinct. But, for him this were to be the ultimate challenge, for he only knew the ways of the Konoha ninja, to fight fair and protect your team mates, but now he had to forget the old way and become accustomed to the way of the Akatsuki.
Naruto was a fast learner as he watched everything the older Uchiha did. Somewhere in Naruto's mind, he almost admired his silent killing companion.
A year had passed since Naruto had joined them, he was finally treated as 'one of them'. The Akatsuki had been on the trail of ex member Orochimaru. Naruto knew that sasuke would be there, he also knew they would fight eventually and this time only one will survive. Also, he knew Sasuke would want to fight his older brother, but who should he stick by? His old friend or his admired fellow Akatsuki member? He also made his mind up not to get drawn into this point, but as he cogs in his brain ticked away all way lost. Drifting away into a state of subconscious illusions, Naruto didn't notice the figure standing in the doorway.
'Naruto-Kun may i speak with you for a moment?'
Naruto had gotten quite used to the older Uchihas voice now, there was no longer fear in his heart or mind when itachi was in his presence.
Shuffling closer to Naruto, Itachis midnight shadow danced in the flickering flame of a candle burningby Naruto's bedside. Naruto looked up, slightly surprised to see the handom Uchiha standing before him.
' I have been designated as your new partner Naruto - Kun'. Itachi's voice was now soft like a rain of feathers from the clouds. It sent a shiver down Naruto's spine and he began to feel awkward.
Itachi sat down beside Naruto. Unexpectidly naruto shifted towards Itachi and rested his head against his neck. He felt warmth rushing through his entire body. ' Oh Itachi-Kun...Itachi-kun...I...I...'Naruto's wimpering voice faded.
*CLUMP* Naruto hit the floor with a thud. He was entwined in his sheets, was he dreaming this whole time? If so, why did he dream of his love for Itachi when he knew it would never happen?.....