TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Killing Me by boyarina

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I'm angsty today...so angsty drama story coming up...i'll throw in a little action/adventure/romance stuff on it...
DISCLAIMER:

I do not own Naruto.

Killing Me

by Boyarina

Yamanaka Ino

I am trying to get myself raped. Why? Because I wanted to. I am tired of being strong. I have been fighting all my life and I have been winning most of the fights that I get myself involved in.

I am tired of winning. I am tired of being my own knight in shining armor. There's gotta be somebody out there who would pose to be my very own.There's just got to be.

A knight in shining armor is what I need because I am tired of being my very own. I am tired of saving my own hide. Yes, I know I am pathetic.

Who am I? I am girl who is so romantically inclined I am perfectly willing to sacrifice my dignity to get my knight in shining armor to come out and save me.

If he is going to save me that is.

Oh, well, too late to be thinking about that. With these skimpy clothing, with myself being half-drunk, with me being here in the red district of Konoha without any companions, it'll take no more than a few seconds for me to attract...well...rapists...

And here they come now.

"Ojousan," slurred one drunken bastard. "Wanna have some fun?"

I shrugged at him carelessly, not really caring. Oh, darn, I should at least be struggling, shouldn't I?

Changing tactics, I side-stepped past him and snapped, "Bugger off."

The man, acting like the typical male possessed by his penis that he is, grabbed my arm and shoved me against his chest. Because he is a few inches taller than me, I was forced to look up at him. He is not bad looking, I must admit.

His breath smells bad, but his body smells good.

"What are you doing roaming around this side of town if you're gonna be like that, ojousan?" he asked, grinning at me. The two croonies that he had with him took their places right behind me. I wouldn't be so surprised if they too are the wearing the very same grin that their leader is wearing.

The leader is gripping my wrist quite painfully now. I hadn't expected him to be this strong, but then again I am getting what I had wanted to get in the first place, right?

Why am I trembling then? Anger. That has to be it. I never had been manhandled like this before, thus, this is a perfectly natural reaction. What did I expect? I am getting myself raped in purpose after all.

And I have to make this look real if I am to get my knight in shining armor to get out of his shell.

Save me.

"Let go of me," I said in my deadliest tone. The leader incised by my viper like countenance, snaked his arm around my waist and dared to nuzzle my neck.

He doesn't really have to do that, I know I smell good.

I need to stop thinking like this. If I am to fake this, I need to make it look good.

Planting my palms against his chest, I affected the actions of a person trying her darndest to escape. I let out an outraged scream, but he quickly muffled this with the hand he had been using to hold my wrist.

"Don't be such a bitch," he growled. He must have summoned to his croonies for I felt additional pairs of hand taking hold of my shoulders and my hips.

I am no longer liking this. I no longer want this. No one is going to save me I knew it.

"Let go!" I screamed, and this time around, I know I am no longer faking it. I struggled against their vise-like grips. Though they outnumber me three to one, I know I would be able to best them. I just have to make use of my head and escape shall be mine.

But the unthinkable happened. With all my limbs pinned by their dirty claws, I had no way of stopping the small bandana that the leader pushed against my face, covering both my mouth and my nose.

Guess what it contains.

I tried not to inhale the scent whafting off the piece of clothe for I know then that I'd get knocked off. I kept on twisting my body, my mind now shrouded in panic.

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think straight.

SHIT.