TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Forbidden love by nekonaru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok so this is my first fanfiction ever posted! I hope you all like it...I would like reviews please...mothing to ahrsh though!:) Ummm yeah the character I made up was Sayuki Kudaio...she is a very special character to me so please no one steal her...unless of course you ask permission. But I hope you enjoy the story have fun reading!
Forbidden love
Chapter 1: In the begining!

“Yeah, hey pass it over here!”

I watched him from the shadows of the trees using my cover jutsu…I didn’t need to though he wouldn’t have seen me anyways, his eyes were always sad and full of pain. He kept them trained on the kids playing ball. He always just sat there during the evening after all the kids were done school he’d watch them play ball as I would watch him sit there alone on the swing with his teddy bear in hand watching them with those sad, dark eyes. I could see that he wasn’t able to sleep at night because of the beast inside of him. I was like him in a way he was lonely and so was I, he needed a friend, hope and love and…so did I. He new I existed…as I did for him. He was my one and only friend and understood him like know one else did not even his dreaded father, Kazekage, who sealed that beast inside of him or his uncle Yashamaru-sama. Neither of them cared or even loved him they were just as bad as every other villager in this dust heap of a town. One day I would take Gaara and we would leave and live together and I would find a remedy for his monster, Shukaku of the Sand. Did they think that funny, putting a sand beast inside of him just because he lived in the desert, if so they had a sick way of showing there love for him?

The kids were now trying to figure out how they could get there ball off of the roof. Of course they couldn’t use the wall climbing technique because they didn’t know how. Of course I did I was an advanced child. I knew many kinds of ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu techniques already. But still I wouldn’t help them for two reasons…1. They were selfish kids that were always mean to Gaara, they never looked at him without being afraid of what they couldn’t see, Shukaku and the second reason was that I already knew Gaara was going to help. He always did whenever the kids lost something on the ground or there ball got stuck on the roof he would use his power over the sand to get it back. Of course afterwards they’d always run away screaming.

“MONSTER!”

“RUN!! It’s Gaara of the desert!”

I had to hold back so that I wouldn’t run up to them and hurt them. My sister was always one of those kids who ran away. I tried to tell her that Gaara was actually really friendly but she wouldn’t listen, I tried to tell her he was just lonely and all she said was.

“Good! He deserves it!”

“NO! NO! NO! He doesn’t deserve it…no one should have to go through that pain of loneliness…he’s still just young!”

That’s how all are conversations went, I’d yell at her telling her it wasn’t fair and that she was just guilty for having run away. But hen she would yell back saying I was just as bad as him and of course I would tackle her to the ground leaving her with a bruised cheek and many cuts. She was always jealous of something about me…weather it was my beauty or the fact that I was an advanced child having already graduated from the academy. This is why I spent my days playing and talking with Gaara. Every time those kids ran away I would always stop Gaara before he could lose his temper and hurt someone. That and I didn’t want Yashamaru interfering and telling him more lies. That wasn’t what Gaara needed in his life; he needed love and a friend to play with. He needed someone who understood him….someone like me.

He was always having trouble controlling his temper, so I always tried to help him. I spent most of my time with Gaara and I could tell that he enjoyed the company. Around the age of 8 when he was 7 I started to realize my intense feelings for him. I figured it out after I learned to use my “future Dreaming jutsu”. In those dreams I could see things happen before they actually took place, and most of the time I would see Gaara alone or someone trying to murder him. I thought they were just dreams at first and when I woke up crying and saw Gaara becoming more and more distant than usual I figured out it was my special jutsu.