TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fear,Love,Batrel by Hatake_Akina

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i hope you like it.... the real creater of this fic is AOI but she had a writters block and i took over so she gave it to me to publish on my uccount......arigato Aoi
There is a time in everyone’s life when death seems like the best path to take, no, when it seems like the only path. We spread our arms and embrace the beauty, the freedom of death, hoping and begging that it will be the answer to everything. But, there is something, someone who turns the freedom into fear- fear of losing them, fear of hurting them, fear of death itself… and then you find yourself asking, ‘what is fear?’ is it really just a four letter word, or is it the thing that wraps itself around your throat, freezing your entire body despite its desperate protests, or the look in a loved ones eye when they when they find you laying on the floor, dying from your own stupidity?

No.

It is in fact realisation. Realising that you or someone else is going to die. Realising something you don’t know how to handle, or something you’d rather not handle is near hand. Realising that you’ve just made the biggest mistake of your life and that you’re going to pay for it…

Why am I telling you this?

Yeah, I’ve experienced fear before, and yeah death has seemed like the only path to me before, that was before I met him, of course. Hatake Kakashi is his name. He is my life, my strength, my love and, my fear.


You might want to know who I am, right? Well, I will tell you about myself, I will tell you my whole story with Hatake Kakashi.

My name is Yami Mai; I am 25 years old and already am an ANBU. I have no living relatives left; they all died a long time ago when I was only 8. I wondered around the world looking to fit in, but my fears came and chased me away from where ever I was at.

My wish was to find some one that will take in my love, my strength, and my fears, with no second thoughts. I wanted to love again like I had never loved before.


I have been wondering in this forest for about a month now alone and cold from my previous experience with my fears. I am all beat up and have lost a lot of blood, I hope I can make it to the next village before I die; maybe I want to die, maybe that’s the only way to get rid of this pain Inside of me? I was out of my trance when I heard people yelling and saying jitsu’s, I walked up into the clearing and saw people training, it looked like a class, with only three student’s; one person saw me and yelled, “HEY YOU! WHO ARE YOU?” but I didn’t get to response because I fell unconscious and hit the ground with a thud, the lat thing I saw was a pear of shoes and a dull looking eye staring at me, then darkness consumed me.


Naruto’s pov
Today started like any other day, I’d got up eat ramen got dressed, then on my way to the training grounds; when I was crossing the bridge I saw Hinata there with her group and I snuck up on her and put my arms around her waist and gave a peck on the cheek, “Ohio Hinata-chan.” She turns her head and pecked me on the lips and said, “Ohio Naruto-chan.” Kiba and Shino looked are way and chorused, “Ohio Naruto!” and a bark from Amakamaru. I stayed with them only a little while and then left to go catch up with Sakura and Sasuke, which they are probably making out
Right about now; I entered the clearing and as I guessed Sakura and Sasuke were making out on a tree branch and Kakashi sensei was two branches above them reading
Icha Icha paradise, I still don’t get why he reads that I mean the real thing is WAYYYY better. (Ooooooo naughty naughty Naruto) “HEY LOVE BIRDS AND KAKASHI SENSEI IT’S TIME TO TRAIN!!!!!!” I yelled at all of them which worked to get there attention, “ok fine Naruto lets have it your way!” Yelled an angry Sakura while punching me on the head “owwww that hurt Sakura!” I said while clutching my head in pain. “I think you needed that Naruto……*whispers* good hit Sakura-chan” said Sasuke while re-rapping his arms around Sakura’s waist and nuzzling her neck. “*giggles* Sasuke stop that it tickles!” “You liked it last night when I did it to you…why not now?” He said while have a smirk on his face, “well….ummm that’s different.” Sakura said while blushing. (Hahahahaha this is fun to write!) “EWWWWW STOP IT!” I couldn’t handle it I mean them making out is enough, But talking about their SEX life in front of me crosses the line. “Now now children you all know that you are going to do it once in your live.” Kakashi said while jumping of the branch he was sitting on and walking toward us, “Yea Naruto is probably going to die a virgin!” Sasuke said while holding in a laugh. I got a shocked/angry expression on my face and yelled, “I HAVE TO HAD SEX AND I HAVE HAD EVER SINCE A YEAR AFTER I STARTED DAYTING HINATA-CHAN!!!!!!” OH SHIT! I thought to my self I blew it! every body had a shocked look on their faces. “OK lets train!” I said quickly changing the subject. They all nodded but still had their shocked faces. 20 minutes later of sparing I sensed a presence behind us and I turned around to see it was a woman no older and 25 all beat up like she was in a battle, “WHO ARE YOU?” I screamed at her but before she could answer she passed out and hit the ground with a thud. We all ran toward her to her if she was alright; she had many deep cuts and probably passed out of blood lost. “We should take her the hospital!” Sakura said while getting up and doing the teleporting jitsu’s to get to the hospital. Kakashi just looked at her for a couple of minutes and then picked her up off the ground and teleported them both to the hospital, weird I thought to my self for a moment I thought I saw Kakshi’s eye show emotion, but I thought wrong; I teleported to the hospital to see every one outside the room waiting for the girl to wake up.


Mai’s point of view

I found my self surrounded by darkness, No light what so ever, I thought to my self, is this the end? An i dead? “mommy!!” I heard and saw my younger self say as I watch my self go inside a house, There I stood I saw in horror as both my mother and father laying on the ground covered in their own blood with kunai knives sticking out from there body , suddenly my younger self heard a evil laugh that sent chills down my spine, “who’s there?” I asked only seeing darkness in the room “My…my…my…it’s been a long time hasn’t it Mai?” I felt terrified couldn’t speak. The person laughed again and stepped a little closer to the light, I finally got the courage to speak, “who…who a…are you?” my voice was high pitch and squeaky, what do you expected from An eight year old? “You don’t remember me Mai? That makes me sad; let me refresh your memory.” The man stepped fully into the light, and there stood my very own uncle………Orochimaru. My heart stopped for a mere second, my own uncle killed both of my family; the only thing I could say was, “why?” he looked at me with those piercing snake like eyes. “You wanna know why I killed them?” he said to me with an evil smirk on his face, “They were getting in thee way… they wanted me to be good and live a peaceful live… but I want power and nothing is going to stand in my way to get that power… not even my own sister!!!!!!” I stood in complete horror as my uncle advance towards me with a manioc look on his face. I kept backing up until I hit the wall, this is it, I’m dead I’m going to die from the cause of my uncles insane dream!!!!! I thought/screamed at my self. He had me pinned to the wall and I had no were to go I really thought that I was going to die right there and then……but then he did something I thought he would never do in his state… he bent down and hugged me! I was so shocked the only I could say was, “uh.” “I’m not going to kill you…no not yet at least………run…run far away and never return…or I’ll be here to kill you with no hesitations.” I turned quickly and burst threw the door and ran as fast as my little legs could go, I looked back for a mere second and I saw my house burning to the ground, my……my home is and forever will be gone. I could feel tears roll down my face as I took every little thing in to my heart, that’s when I heard my uncle’s voice say, “I‘ll be watching you Mai, every were you’ll go I’ll not be far behind………….. don’t get to close to any one because I’ll end up killing them.” I suddenly felt a burn on my leg; it felt like my leg was on fire…………”w…what is this?” I looked down to my leg and saw a tattoo of a dragon crawling up my leg, “this is the symbol of your clan Mai……… it will burn when Orochimaru is near so pay close attention to it my little one.” A bright light shone on my face I could barley make out who the person was but every thing died down and I saw both my parents together smiling down at me, “mommy, daddy!”
“We are not here right now sweetie we are dead, but never give up hope grow up to strong and remember we are always here for you.” Said my dad as they both ascend up to Makai but before they completely disappear my mother said to me this, “Listen to me honey never trust what Orochimaru says to you he is all about lies and trickery so if you find your self in this situation just call me with this.” She hands me a necklace, the same necklace I still wear under my clothes, “just call to me with all your heart and I will appear for you my little one……… take care and be safe.” Those wear her last words before she completely vanished before my very own eyes with my father. I vowed right there that will become stronger and I did over the years I trained so hard I pass tout and woke up in a m with food and water by me and no one around…when I turned 15 I went to the nearest village and I was the hidden village of star. I staid their for about four months. One night I had a horrid dream of the whole village being massacred by the men that fallowed my uncle. My fears aroused that day and every since that day I have horrible visions of people dieing, so I left every village I stayed at, but one night I stayed over time and the hole village was murdered by my uncles men, I ran and I ran but I could still hear all the villagers cries of pain and horror, I had tears running down my sweaty face, “You my run and you may hide but I’ll find you Mai and then I’ll kill you!!” I heard my uncles voice say to me while I was running, suddenly wind like knives cut threw my skin, I felt so much pain I felt numb, my tattoo started to burn and I knew that ‘he’ was near me, “were are you!” I screamed to the shadows; I looked around at every direction to try and pinpoint his wear about, but I only heard an echoing laughter that sent chills down my spine. “This is the last time I’m going to let you live Mai…….. the last time.” With out any second thoughts I did the teleporting Jitsu and teleported 4 miles away from Konoha, the only village I have not been to……..but that plan went down to hell as I see now that i am dead…………………….I suddenly heard voices that sounded familiar, but were have I heard them before? Oh! They’re the voices from the group of ninjas I heard in the forest before I pass tout……but wait that means I’m still alive…….Ha! you have not won yet Uncel…… just wait and see I’ll avenge my parents deaths, and all the deaths of the innocent people you killed trying to get to me……..just you wait…………………unknown to me I had talked about every thing that had happen to me in my sleep and now the people by my side are sitting in confusion waiting for me to awake from my slumbering state to tell them what happen in my life and how dose it include Orochimaru. That night I slept with a smile on my face not knowing what awaits me when I awake from my slumbering state and who awaits my dieing fear for love.