TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


When dogs love by Naruto_lovr

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naru: YAY! New story finally.

Yami Naru: Good for you. Since this story is based of a dream and fantasy you have been having.

Naru: -shifty eyes- Shhhhhhhh………Don’t tell the whole world fool.

Yami Naru: -roll eyes- We don’t own Naruto or the show. But we do own the plot and the OC character Aoki. Read and Review. I also like to thank people who reviewed my stories. Reviewers from Fanfiction.net, Narutofic.org, Mediaminer.org, and Freedomofspeech.net (www.fosff.net).
"talk"

'Thought'

-scene change-




“Naruto……,” An unknown voice called out to the young six year old blonde headed boy. He looks up and sees his friend Aoki and all his glory of his spiky crimson head that glowed in the setting sun evening light, wearing a white shirt with a dog with wings on it’s back and surrounded by clouds. It showed that it was the clan crest of the Cronnos clan, dark blue shorts, and the sandals standard by the Academy, and a crimson choker. One thing Naruto couldn’t figure out was why there were always black rings around his eyes, and why he had a tattoo shaped as a starburst surrounded by spikes when only the ones marked with that tattoo are mark forbidden in the clan, when none of his clan members have them.

The now known other six year old boy, Aoki, pulled Naruto up from the warm grass and smiled a toothy smile. Aoki was Naruto’s only friend. Both were about the same. Both of them were sad boys, one had no family and were hated by the inter village, the other sad also, but he has a family but is brutally abused by them and the rest of the clan, and the villagers hate him as well. The reasons unknown to both of them. But both see the hated glares of the villagers set on them everyday. Another reason unknown to them.

Naruto and Aoki been friends for the longest because of the pain they share, but that wont change the fact Aoki is part of the Cronnos clan, that was something different. The Cronnos clan was one of the two clans that used dog ninjas. And they are ruthless, powerful clan of Konohagakure and the Cloud Country. Aoki was the only one different from the clan. He’s not a ruthless, strict, powerful clan member; he is a kid who’s kind, sweet, innocent, and forbidden because of some lengdary prophecy in the Cronnos clan.

The clan legend states the one born of crimson lineage will bring pain, torture, and the downfall of the clan. But there have been rumors of what Aoki is. A rumor of an unknown demon sealed in the young boy like Naruto. Rumors are rumors and the future can only tell if that rumor is true.


“Yes Aoki?” Naruto asked with big blue cerulean eyes gleamed in the evening light as he looked at Aoki. Aoki turned his head away from Naruto, not knowing how to tell Naruto.


“Aoki-san……What’s wrong?” Naruto asked as he cupped Aoki cheek and made him look into those beautiful young blue eyes of his. Suddenly Aoki started to cry.

“I’m leaving Konohagakure with the Cronnos clan Naruto,” He said as he clinged onto Naruto shirt wetting it. Naruto hugged him tightly.

“Why Aoki?”

“Be….Be….Because they found out I’m your friend and pl…play with y…you everyday. And some other reasons I don’t know of. A….And that gave the reason to move away,” Aoki chocked out. Naruto hugged him tighter. Just then, Hokage-sama and Iruka came over, but keep their distance. Wanting to give the boys privacy to say their goodbyes to each other. Aoki pulled out of the hug and wiped away the tears.

“Naruto……I want you to remember I always be your friend and……and I love you,” Aoki said. Naruto was a little taken back by the words, but hugged Aoki very tightly with a bright smile on the face, forgetting the tears and now red eyes they shared. Naruto tightly hugged Aoki and mumbled an “I love you too” in the hug. Aoki pulled out something as Naruto released him of the hug. It was a necklace. A silver necklace with a crystal pendant. The pendant was red and sliver colored and shaped as a red nine-tail fox and silver dog intertwined as one. It was beautiful. Aoki handed the necklace to Naruto.

“Keep this necklace Naruto to remember me. And remember this tattoo on my face. The tattoo of the forbidden one of the Cronnos clan. Cause one day I’ll be back for you Naruto. Until then, don’t forget me my love and goodbye until we meet again,” Aoki said as he hugged Naruto for a last time and ran off towards the clan was waiting.

“GOODBYE AOKI!” Naruto yelled at the retreating form ran into the setting sun. The light glowing around the form of the six year old running. The last memory of his friend that Naruto had. The last memory of the moment they had spent together and shared their feelings for each other. The last time they would ever be together. Let the future come true for our young lovers.