TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Trapped Heat by SerpentatSunset

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Title: Trapped Heat

Author: Fenikkusu Ai
Rating: T
Fandom: Naruto
Pairing: Uchiha Madara/Hashirama
Words: 387
Genre: Humor/Romance
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.
Hashirama still sat there with a glum face when Madara finally crashed through the door. Madara saw no need for subtlety. Or quiet.

"Your tea is cold," Hashirama informed him. He wondered if his tone was scolding enough.

Hashirama's reply was a "hn." Apparently, Madara didn't feel conversational.

"Hot out there anyway. Hot in here. What's the difference? Who the hell feels like drinking tea when it's hot out?"

Hashirama sighed at his cantankerous companion. Madara of course also saw no need for refinement. Hashirama wondered if the others were correct when they called him bestial, but Hashirama knew that even Madara had his preferences.

The Senju knew that Madara took no cream nor sugar. All he would take was two slices of lemon squeezed dry to the husks. What was left in the cup was a sour heavy tea that left one shivering in its flavor.

Comparable to Uchiha Madara himself.

Out of the corners of his eyes, Hashirama watched Madara gulp down the dark brew and noticed how appealing it was when his upper lip twitched at the citrus tang.

"Damned hot," the Uchiha complained.

Madara then began shedding his clothes right on the floor, and Hashirama noticed how the beads of sweat that stood out on his skin glistened in the fading sunlight. The poor Senju was left uncomfortably shifting his legs under the table.

Madara noticed Hashirama's gesture and drew in close; a wolf going in for the kill. And the blood coursing through Hashirama's veins was so boiling. He was sure Madara could smell him.

"But, do you know what would be even hotter?" An obscene borderline maniacal grin began to spread over Madara's face.

Hashirama settled back in his chair, and Madara took that gesture as an invitation. The Uchiha draped over him as a bird of prey would; he was clearly marking his territory. The Senju gasped at the sudden sensation of pleasant friction.

A lump had grown in Hashirama's throat. He frowned.

"This isn't making me feel cool."

Madara quirked an eyebrow. "Well then, maybe, you should undress too," he nearly purred.

Hashirama growled as a pair of hands roamed under his yukata.

Yes. It was becoming a very hot evening indeed.

The Senju couldn't wait until winter just so that he could throw the Uchiha in the snow.